Options

What we [chat] in the shadows

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    if the yik yak magician and the chick who writes the geico songs ever have a baby that will be the most whimsical horseman of the apocalypse ever

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Yik yak can't be the name of a real product. You aren't fooling me.

On One Bikes let social media name one of their product ranges

Which is why they now have a range of pumps (the kind for inflating tyres) called Phaart

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    knowing who I really am

nobody really IS anything except nothingness come on now winky

we only know others in our own death

*pumps fist*

Philosophy is weird

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Elki wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    There's a little social media checkin beacon at the 7-11 near my apartment. Next to it, there's a very angry-looking hand-written sign that says you must make a purchase in order to sync with the beacon.

The story this tells makes me weep.

Do you ever walk in there, check in, and just eye the clerk for a while to see if he's says anything before buying whatever you came for?

It isn't foursquare, it's some weird other startup check-in thing that does reward points. I'd have to go get their app, make an account. It's so much work just to anger the man who gave me free expired ice cream one time.

VCs are still chasing checkin apps, for some reason. I don't get it.
    Silicon Valley is built on a hellmouth to the dimension of pure stupidity

It's like [], but [].

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    i didn't know what yik yak was so i watched the ad for it

i'm hoping it ends with the basketball player beating up that dorky magician

Yik Yak is fucking fascinating imo

it's a very strange thing to watch how different the yaks are as you change locations, even a couple miles apart

Hampshire Yak is very nice and usually just puns and/or people asking if other people want to bang

UMass kids sometimes drive over into our yak territory in order to spam us with rude yaks, but we ignore it p easily

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Finished me2 on my adept run but now me3 has another hour to download and I don't think that includes dlc. :(

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    CKd_jX_VAAAlAK3.jpg:large

fk u desc

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    how do you just "get" 550kg of explosives

gooey how do u not?

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    If I decided I only wanted to eat things that were older than I am for the rest of my life, how viable a plan is that

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    drive...into...yak...territory

is this like tping your neighbors lawn but now you do it online and with shock images

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    i'm sure my neighborhood is a lot of snotty remarks combined with HEY WANNA BONE

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    I can barely stomach my neighborhood facebook page

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    If I decided I only wanted to eat things that were older than I am for the rest of my life, how viable a plan is that

you can drink old cognacs and whiskies that's a start

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

Maybe if you killed a whale and had a big freezer.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    drive...into...yak...territory

is this like tping your neighbors lawn but now you do it online and with shock images
    The Shadowrunner inside me thinks "crazy Asian gangsters with weird-ass tattoos", myself.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    UMass kids sometimes drive over into our yak territory in order to spam us with rude yaks, but we ignore it p easily

Man, West Side Story would be totally different if they filmed it today.

"YEAH we showed those Jets! It'll take HOURS for them to down-vote all our yik yak posts!"

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    "why are so many lifeguards sitting around and not in chairs we aren't paying these teenagers to socialize and check their phones"

"teenager driving a black Escalade rolled through the stop sign on Lawrence and Trilby I hope his parents can talk to him about being safe in our neighborhood"

*vomits*

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    Never tell a friend you like them unless you are ready to lose that friend (either now or after having sex with them for a while first).

You're not going to keep them as a friend if you lie to them about how you feel, either.
    clearly you are bad at lying

You're never quite as good at lying as you think you are. People's emotions tend to be a lot more transparent than they'd like them to be.

im a flawless lier

did u know im not actually nicki minaj? no u dont because my front is p e r f e c t

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I can barely stomach my neighborhood facebook page

This might be because your neighborhood has a facebook page.

• Options
    Never tell a friend you like them unless you are ready to lose that friend (either now or after having sex with them for a while first).

You're not going to keep them as a friend if you lie to them about how you feel, either.

You're never quite as good at lying as you think you are. People's emotions tend to be a lot more transparent than they'd like them to be.

im a flawless lier

did u know im not actually nicki minaj? no u dont because my front is p e r f e c t

im gonna need you to delete those pics I sent you

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

it's a very strange thing to watch how different the yaks are as you change locations, even a couple miles apart

Hampshire Yak is very nice and usually just puns and/or people asking if other people want to bang

*reads*

*rereads*

?, ????.jpg

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    he's actually nicki minai

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

im a flawless lier

I refuse to believe this, nicki!

• Options
    we are all just modes of scheck's existence duh

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    also can't you just location spoof and save on gas money and actually going outside

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    i'm sure my neighborhood is a lot of snotty remarks combined with HEY WANNA BONE

Mine is usually people saying "[town name] yak sucks!" or vaguely racist comments

(yak is super well moderated though so if you go in and report usually that shit will be down asap. I sometimes do this in m spare time because I get a kick out of getting racists banned from even anonymous posting)

• Options
    i just don't get kids people today

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    chat yak sucks

ha ha got you guys good

losers

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular

*reads*

*rereads*

?, ????.jpg

I'm ready to start shouting at clouds with you on this one.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    also can't you just location spoof and save on gas money and actually going outside

Kids don't actually know how to do things efficiently, Landshark

They just know how to do them persistently

• Options

*reads*

*rereads*

?, ????.jpg

UMass is weird though

like there's this party Hampshire Halloween and it's really big but like no hampies go because there're too may UMass kids and they like to antagonize us

it is like some kind of sport or something over there, I don't know what their deal is

• Options
    i just don't get kids people today

Yaks today.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

Mine is usually people saying "[town name] yak sucks!" or vaguely racist comments

(yak is super well moderated though so if you go in and report usually that shit will be down asap. I sometimes do this in m spare time because I get a kick out of getting racists banned from even anonymous posting)

*@donkey kong sweats uneasily*

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    I might be too hungry to get up and buy food, send help.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited July 2015

You'd be ok for a while, but around 40, things would start getting gross. Most large animals with lifespans comparable to a human probably don't taste great and are endangered.

Tortises, elephants, albatross, condors... Horses on rare occasion make it to 50. This would be a terrible diet.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    chat yak sucks

ha ha got you guys good

losers

mods???????

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    UMass is weird though

like there's this party Hampshire Halloween and it's really big but like no hampies go because there're too may UMass kids and they like to antagonize us

it is like some kind of sport or something over there, I don't know what their deal is

last time we went one of them said we couldn't sing

and we were like, aca-scuse me

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

*donkey kong sweats uneasily*

please, I never verify my phone number and use burner twitter accounts to sign in

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.