Options

[chat] earth

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    The last great tall ships built were amazing, as befits the literal pinnacle of the art of sailing. The Herzogin Cecilie got round the cape with 19 crew. 19!

Herzogin-Cecilie-Queensland.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Ladyroar called me about an hour into my shift to ask if the baby headbutted me today cause apparently she has her first shiner.

I didnt do it but damn tough girl.

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Ladyroar called me about an hour into my shift to ask if the baby headbutted me today cause apparently she has her first shiner.

put her in baby mma

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »

put her in baby mma

I'd watch that on ESPN-8

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    0ljUXdi.jpg

@gooey, @Elldren

So engraving on an AR-15 lower generally makes me roll my eyes. But this I'm okay with.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I can't even....

qcMFOve.jpg

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    DID U KNOW

the "how do you like dem apples" guy from good will hunting is brothers with dennis duffy aka dean winters

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    @Cinders @OnTheLastCastle

theres like tons of labs working on methods of genetic drive to push mosquito populations to extinction via sterilization and I don't have high hopes for many of them because they are based on "this works really well in controlled settings and with the understanding that CRISPR is perfect magical gene splicing that never does anything wrong" and basically they will probably have decent to moderate success before the gene drive just kind of stops

my method is kind of different and hopes to exploit natural selection by making a mosquito both more fit and also unable to harbor malaria

its kind of the opposite

• Options
    I hate when chat is getting to page 100 right when I want to go to bed.

• Options
    it also must be noted that my proposed method has many downfalls but i don't talk about them because duhhhh

• Options
    also @cinders i start the mosquito project on Wednesday so ill let you know then

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

theres like tons of labs working on methods of genetic drive to push mosquito populations to extinction via sterilization and I don't have high hopes for many of them because they are based on "this works really well in controlled settings and with the understanding that CRISPR is perfect magical gene splicing that never does anything wrong" and basically they will probably have decent to moderate success before the gene drive just kind of stops

my method is kind of different and hopes to exploit natural selection by making a mosquito both more fit and also unable to harbor malaria

its kind of the opposite

you... you would have mosquitos... thrive?

*claps baseball bat in hand*

i'm... i'm sorry, arch

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    DID U KNOW

the "how do you like dem apples" guy from good will hunting is brothers with dennis duffy aka dean winters

is he also unoriginal

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options

its kind of the opposite

you... you would have mosquitos... thrive?

*claps baseball bat in hand*

i'm... i'm sorry, arch

every other sterile release program, and even the large scale eradications we undertook in the american south ultimately failed so like

mosquitoes gonna mosquito, might as well make 'em immune to malaria

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    DID U KNOW

is he also unoriginal

no he's quite unique

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    if dumping enough DDT to almost kill the bald eagle didn't wipe out mosquitoes, fuck it man

i give up

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    DID U KNOW

they played brothers in Oz

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    DID U KNOW

they played brothers in Oz

That was such a good show.

• Options
    Dean Winters's character was arguably the most dangerous motherfucker in that show and a lot of that was displayed protecting his mentally challenged brother

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Mosquitos are the true masters.

Best make ourselves useful to them by ridding them of malaria.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    oh and also im no gonna kill all mosquitoes because i need them for reasons?????

• Options
    Dean Winters's character was arguably the most dangerous motherfucker in that show and a lot of that was displayed protecting his mentally challenged brother

He was the guy who had ties to every group.

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    oh and also im no gonna kill all mosquitoes because i need them for reasons?????

arch confirmed for building an insect army

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    god damn oz ruining my tangential connections with concrete ones

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    also is there somehow a resource for darkest dungeon that will tell me things about it like, what each class can do, etc. without giving any suggestions about how to use them

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I can't even....

qcMFOve.jpg

why

aRkpc.gif
  • Options

I felt this way back in the day when Geth didn't determine who got the next [chat]. I haven't gotten it once since that started, and it doesn't feel like I might miss my shot any more if I don't stay up.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options

He was the guy who had ties to every group.

Which is hilarious because in general, no one trusted him

but you bet your ass if you crossed him he'd get SOME group pissed enough to kill you for a reason that didn't connect to him directly

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    if dumping enough DDT to almost kill the bald eagle didn't wipe out mosquitoes, fuck it man

i give up

That's the problem, we gave up before the job was finished.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    replace mosquitos with tostitos

world peace achieved

• Options
    Wash wrote: »

arch confirmed for building an insect army

i almost clicked agree but then i saw through your clever ruse

• Options
    ronya wrote: »
    I can't even....

qcMFOve.jpg

why

I assume the answer is....because they can.

• Options
    ronya wrote: »
    I can't even....

qcMFOve.jpg

why not

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

world peace achieved

Tonight on the evening news the world enters crisis as salsa shortage leaves flying tostitos less palatable

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options

I felt this way back in the day when Geth didn't determine who got the next [chat]. I haven't gotten it once since that started, and it doesn't feel like I might miss my shot any more if I don't stay up.

I get it often. So it makes me not want to be the person who drops the ball.

• Options
    Reliant Robin and large beard fan Bernard Reeves reached breaking point after seeing so many Reliant Robins being tipped over and generally mocked after the airing of a Top Gear episode featuring Jeremy Clarkson haplessly flipping an old Robin onto it’s side time and time again.

Although the episode in question was hilarious, it was a damned shame to see so many classic Robins being abused on the streets, Mr Reeves decided to step in and create a Robin that no one in their right mind would mess with.

So the answer is..."Fuck you Clarkson".

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    wow thomas

u know you're the 1% when it comes to chat making right

eat the rich

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular

i give up

nah you just need more ddt
    ddt.png

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

world peace achieved

Tonight on the evening news the world enters crisis as salsa shortage leaves flying tostitos less palatable

queso stocks are in high demand

This discussion has been closed.