Options

[Phalla]tale - Final Day: The End

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    @Kime, have you hit any mafia the whole game? I don't want you to open the network, but what can you tell us before you croak tonight?

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Invictus wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    I mean, I'm not going to vote off a claimed seer. Full stop. Make the mafia kill him.

You're not going to vote off someone in your killsquad you mean.
    kime wrote: »
    It requires a lot of coincidences, like someone in the hit squad also being mafia.

Also, I thought someone said GG died to kills and Capfalcon was the vote.

Still curious how many in your squad.

GG was public vote, so if he was one of them, then I'm not sure that casts any doubt. But was Bedlam also?

Bedlam was. Cap was. I thought Cap was voted out and this is apparently incorrect.

Bedlam was not in your group. He was in my kill squad. I find it pretty unlikely that he would form two separate ones.

Hahahahahaha

He did! I was in MrT's. This is great. Bedlam you scoundrel you.

That said, Cantide

Man, guys, you desperately need to say more about this stuff.

I am also not going to vote off kime because of his seer claim, but I have to note MrT's previous affiliation with kime, and so his rush to defend kime may just be because he wants to keep his kill buddy alive.

Thinking a bit further, I suppose this only really matters if kime dies mafia. Unless he hasn't been seeing his own kill squad like he's not been seeing the claimed masons.

• Options
    I reallllly want to kill The Cow King. I'm pretty happy with Candide, too, for vote-record reasons above, but take a look at Cow King's post history. Here are representative posts.

The upshot is that he's really happy to say that he's suspicious of people but really avoiding giving any specific reasons for it. In short, he is the very model of a modern newbie mafia. If things go weird, Candide is a fine kill too; if there are any kill squads operating or even just villagers looking for something to do tonight, I'd kill the one we don't vote out. I dunno if I'll make it another 1.5 hours, but I intend to put in an attack order on the one whose not winning the vote.

• Options
    That "whose" instead of "who's" is going to haunt me forever. I teach writing, I'm supposed to not make these mistakes, even late and drunk.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Cantide, cause I'd rather not check the seer by killing.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    I reallllly want to kill The Cow King. I'm pretty happy with Candide, too, for vote-record reasons above, but take a look at Cow King's post history. Here are representative posts.

The upshot is that he's really happy to say that he's suspicious of people but really avoiding giving any specific reasons for it. In short, he is the very model of a modern newbie mafia. If things go weird, Candide is a fine kill too; if there are any kill squads operating or even just villagers looking for something to do tonight, I'd kill the one we don't vote out. I dunno if I'll make it another 1.5 hours, but I intend to put in an attack order on the one whose not winning the vote.

all ive got are bad hunches and starting at the vote records looking for what I can!!

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    then share the hunches!

• Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    I'm going to continue voting kime because I don't believe the seer claim. There are...a variety of things that could have happened to convince me, and none of them have happened (yet).

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    then share the hunches!

Don't mind if I do! After a full re-read of everything since the weekend and another look at the vote chain on day 4, I feel pretty confident that
    chamberlain is mafia as hell. Probably Austinp027, too.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Actually, check that - reverse it. My confidence level is higher on AustinP027

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Uh, Cantide I guess.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Fry wrote: »
    I'm going to continue voting kime because I don't believe the seer claim. There are...a variety of things that could have happened to convince me, and none of them have happened (yet).

such as?

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    Megafrost wrote: »
    As it's getting late, I feel like I have to do this unfortunately...

Hi everyone, I'm the seer! Please don't vote me off! <3<3

If it helps, this is the first I've ever heard of this. Kime has never told the mason duo. It's also a totally Kime thing to not tell the unconfirmed mason duo.

I mean if he is the seer, he's had two days to confirm one of you.

Thought they'd've died by now, you know?
    @Kime, have you hit any mafia the whole game? I don't want you to open the network, but what can you tell us before you croak tonight?

No mafia yet.

I'll consider what is safe to reveal.

I am also not going to vote off kime because of his seer claim, but I have to note MrT's previous affiliation with kime, and so his rush to defend kime may just be because he wants to keep his kill buddy alive.

Thinking a bit further, I suppose this only really matters if kime dies mafia. Unless he hasn't been seeing his own kill squad like he's not been seeing the claimed masons.

I mentioned this a while ago, but our kill squad basically died on day 3. At least as far as I'm aware.

I see very few that aren't dangerous. Mind sharing? I mean, besides just telling you the name of a mafia I seered which hasn't happened yet.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular

such as?

He's mafia, and wants people to look the other way?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    Brody wrote: »

such as?

He's mafia, and wants people to look the other way?

No no, what are the things that could convince you?

Steam profile
  • Options
    If Kime is the seer, he can probably afford to dump a few clean checks. If the mafia wastes time killing those rather than Seer Kime, that would be great.

Or some people could come forward with statements that they actually believe Kime's claim, rather than just stating that they're too cowardly to challenge the guy who's been acting like a mafia?

• Options
    Unofficial votal:

Austin: H3Knuckles (1), Phaserlight (2), Teucrian (5), shalmelo (22)
    Brody: LostNinja (3), TheCowKing (7), premium (12)
    kime: Fry (4), WACriminal (8), chamberlain (11), Dragon6860 (13), Brody (14), Cantide (15)
    cantide: AustinP0027 (6), kime (9), MrTLicious (16), WACriminal (17), discrider (18), Brody (20), JusticeForPluto (23)
    CowKing: Preda (10), Invictus (19)
    chamberlain: shalmelo (21)

Not voting:
    Cythraul Megafrost lonelyahava McKid

• Options
    [
    If Kime is the seer, he can probably afford to dump a few clean checks. If the mafia wastes time killing those rather than Seer Kime, that would be great.

Or some people could come forward with statements that they actually believe Kime's claim, rather than just stating that they're too cowardly to challenge the guy who's been acting like a mafia?

How's he been acting like a mafia? My standard approach is to see what happens the night after a seer claim and re-evaluate the next day. The cost of killing a seer is so high.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    Megafrost wrote: »
    As it's getting late, I feel like I have to do this unfortunately...

Hi everyone, I'm the seer! Please don't vote me off! <3<3

If it helps, this is the first I've ever heard of this. Kime has never told the mason duo. It's also a totally Kime thing to not tell the unconfirmed mason duo.

I mean if he is the seer, he's had two days to confirm one of you.

Thought they'd've died by now, you know?

No mafia yet.

I'll consider what is safe to reveal.

I mentioned this a while ago, but our kill squad basically died on day 3. At least as far as I'm aware.

I see very few that aren't dangerous. Mind sharing? I mean, besides just telling you the name of a mafia I seered which hasn't happened yet.

Ugh..
    How do you not have a kill squad anymore if you also haven't seen any mafia?!

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Actually, nevermind, I just realized that we don't actually need to vote him out. If there's a real seer alive somewhere, kime is going to get punched in the face by like ten people tonight.
    [

How's he been acting like a mafia? My standard approach is to see what happens the night after a seer claim and re-evaluate the next day. The cost of killing a seer is so high.

Please look over my posts from today, I'm sure I mentioned it at least once. Also look at the part where kime repeatedly claims mafia. Yes I know, "chaos" and all. Still think it's more likely that mafia claims mafia than town claims mafia.

Fry on
  • Options
    So uh, the non-kime vote leaders are Austin, Brody, and cantide. I feel like Austin and Brody are more likely mafia than cantide, but I also feel like the people voting for Austin and Brody are more likely mafia than the people voting for cantide. Wat do?

other than unvote

• Options
    Kime claims mafia in every game he's ever played in the last three-plus years. Discount that entirely.

• Options
    yeah

kime is always mafia

unless he's a cultist

anybody got a vote count?

• Options
    edited June 2016
    lonely, do you have me blocked or something? sorry that's rude, I apologize

seriously though, the only thing that's happened since the last vote count I posted and this post is me unvoting.

Fry on
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Kind of feeling an Austin vote.

• Options
    nope.

just missed it when baby frantically smacked the keyboard

would it kill people to put totals on their counts? *grumble*

• Options
    This would be a great opportunity to determine whether your baby can detect evil. Give it a stack of index cards with the names of the players, and vote for whichever one flies the farthest. If that one comes up mafia, congratulations, you're raising a paladin!

• Options
    ooh look!

she chose

Fry

:P

• Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    Looks like I'm probably dead tonight. Not planning on staying up for the results, and a ghost post feels like it would clash with the low info death lists, so I'll just take a moment now to send my well wishes to the rest of the village. Sorry to not be one of the humans you're looking for, but hopefully your luck will change. :)

• Options
    If you're going to surrender, please at least give us a list of people you trust and/or people you think might be mafia.

• Options
    tck
    chamberlain
    cythraul
    shalmelo
    premium
    brody
    fry

ooohhh dunalist!

• Options
    I'll vote Austin just in case

• Options
    Extending that vote :P

Steam profile
  • Options
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Day 7 has closed.

Votes and actions taken at x:04 or before will count; votes and actions taken at x:05 or later will not count.

Results will be up no earlier than half past the hour and no later than the top of the next hour. Status PMs will go out after results are posted.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    So to prevent confusion.

When I die tonight, I will die a normal villager (nothing "special" about my body or anything).

Turns out I lied about being the seer!

But it wasn't a total lie. I'm in contact with the seer, because I have, in fact, been seered myself. Yup, that means we've got a bit of a network going on, woooo!

I've made some contingency plans. They aren't perfect. But you'll have to deal with it. Good luck!

Steam profile
  • Options
    How confident are you about that seer? How likely is it that that person is actually being a clever mafia person?

• Options
    How confident are you about that seer? How likely is it that that person is actually being a clever mafia person?

Unlikely but not impossible

Steam profile
  • Options
    So to prevent confusion.

When I die tonight, I will die a normal villager (nothing "special" about my body or anything).

Turns out I lied about being the seer!

But it wasn't a total lie. I'm in contact with the seer, because I have, in fact, been seered myself. Yup, that means we've got a bit of a network going on, woooo!

I've made some contingency plans. They aren't perfect. But you'll have to deal with it. Good luck!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Day 8: Closer to the End

More bad news continued to flow through the increasingly emptying underground. No sign of invaders but the remains of fallen monsters. The careful cities built over the centuries were becoming quieter, slowly losing the signs of life that they had before. Such destruction was unthinkable from the start of the conflict, and it seemed as though there was no way for the decline to be stopped.

Eliminated Players
    Cantide
    Cythraul - Inactivity
    kime
    Phaserlight

Day 8 closes Tuesday, June 14, 10PM PDT / Wednesday, June 15, 1AM EDT / 5AM UTC.

Status Update PMs are going out now. I will post in the thread to note when this has been completed.

4463rwiq7r47.png