Options

[Phalla] Vampire: The Masquerade - The Fall of Atlanta [Giovanni & Camarilla Victory!]

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Oh also Chamberlain, sorry about the soul steal thing. Was just trying it out at random on Magic Prime and the shroud fired it your way.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Hah,
    I don't know what happened
    whether we bagged a mafia or not
    but know
    I love all you nerds

I think we missed by you not switching.

BRAABABADOOOW in peace, vampire Cena.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Well good luck!

No hard feelings!

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    You are going to need it at this rate.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Night 6 - The Shattered Mirror

It was not a popular night to be a representative of the Moon clan.

Indeed, Phyphor was among the last of his kind in the city... and his warnings and prophecies fell on naught but deaf ears. In fact, it had the opposite effect, and made him popular for all the wrong reasons. Not only did the roving gang of free thinkers mark him for dead, but the stray rote of a Warlock also made him an even clearer target by igniting his blood... shortly before an unseen force tore him asunder. There were not even shards left of the Malkavian, so it would be a broken riddle forever unsolved.

The Prince had stricken one of the Clanless for death, but it seemed another had targeted him as well. However, shortly after the Prince pronounced Void Slayer to meet his final death, the rabid strike of Virgil_Leads_You would prove to be his undoing.

The thinning group of Camarilla loyalists took the Gangrel and plunged a stake into his heart, delivering a crucial blow to the might of the unaligned.

The Slain
    Void Slayer, Camarilla Caitiff - executed by the Prince and shredded by a Gangrel's talons
    Phyphor, Camarilla Malkavian - destroyed by the Anarchs, obliterated by Blood Cauldron, and consumed by the Eye of Gehenna
    Virgil_Leads_You, Anarch Gangrel - mobbed by the Vote

Updates
    kime remains Prince, and 38thDoe remains Seneschal.

lonelyahava has been given temporary voice from the Other Side and may make one post to the thread to convey whatever the player wishes.
    This player is still considered as dead, and any contact with the player from within or without the thread is strictly forbidden.
    Night 6 will close tomorrow evening at 11PM, EST.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Wow. I was sure Void was an anarch.

• Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    Hey hey, I called Virgil right! Hopefully my jumping on him early enough alleviates some of the suspicion coming my way. I've been less talkative because summer is a busy time for me. My friends are more available to hang out with and I'm taking a chemistry class that's only 6 weeks long, so it's dense as hell.

• Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    Also, does anyone know what a terrifying gaze does?

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Everyone who died last night died real hard

Damn

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Ugh, I was hoping Virgil was good.

Sad that Phyphor died, but wow haha

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options

Should be either Presence 2 or 3, I believe.

• Options
    Auralynx wrote: »

Should be either Presence 2 or 3, I believe.

Right, but what does it do?

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    OoooOooOoOOOOOooooo

oracle_of_delphi_by_chrisappel-d3bubhw.jpg

I am a childe of Malkav, A childe of the moon.
    I know the tops of the clouds and the depths of the flowers.

Fear, Camarilla.
    Know what I see and quake in your shoes.

I am no jester for yoyu to mock
    no cheerleader for you to desire

Fear, Anarchs.
    Know what I see and shiver while clothed.

I hear the whispers of the Ancients, they stir within their tombs
    I hear the murmurs of the spiders, the web sings so bright in my eyes.

Fear, Sabbat.
    Know what I see and drop your shovels.

I am Delphi, I am Nostradamus, I am Andreas
    I. Am. Malkav.

Rejoice, Malkavians, Rejoice.
    Know what I see and raise your hands in ecstasy.

A red star glitters and grows
    invisible to Kindred, Kith, and Kine.
    These little battles fought will mean nothing in a short time.

Your Prince is trustworthy as far as is known
    Too busy finding shovels to check on my own.
    A Beast remains but no claws to rend.
    good little puppy, you may be useful yet.
    Trust in none, have faith in God alone.

All of this is Victoria's fault.

Father, oh my Father
    You did not abandon me so.
    I join the cobweb now
    And will live again one the Red Star glows

OooooooOOOOOOoooo

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    OooOOoOOOoaahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha.....

• Options
    <3<3<3

Steam profile
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    So at least we have a bit of a lead, which is better than we had yesterday- but yeesh, seems like everybody wanted Phyphor dead.

As far as the terrifying gaze, I got hit with something like it last night; I'll go out on a limb here and say it's some sort of a roleblock, but what discipline I don't know.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    I like ikekime.

• Options
    Honestly, I would kill to have strikeout on facebook. There are just so many possibilities.

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Oh also Chamberlain, sorry about the soul steal thing. Was just trying it out at random on Magic Prime and the shroud fired it your way.

As long as you were nice to my soul while you had it, we're good.

• Options
    If people are telling the truth, terrifying gaze is probably entirely harmless save for certain weird situations.

Steam profile
  • Options
    It did say that nothing happened because I wasn't targeting that person. Maybe it's a very specialized roleblock.

• Options
    It did say that nothing happened because I wasn't targeting that person. Maybe it's a very specialized roleblock.

Sort of. I got hit with it Night 1, and by someone who's still in the game, so it's still out there.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    If people are telling the truth, presence is probably entirely harmless save for certain weird situations.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Vote records, as promised:
    Camarilla
    Sabbat
    Anarch
    Ravnos
    Setite

Day 1
    Zombie Hero 6 - discrider (2) Void Slayer (18), Auralynx (21), discrider (28), Virgil_Leads_You (29), Raiden333 (32), kime (33)
    Baidol 5- Assuran (3), MagicPrime(4), I needed a gnome to post. (30), WACriminal (37), LostNinja (38)
    Void Slayer 4- 38thDoe (22), Baidol (24), Zombie Hero (31), Jpants (34)
    kime 4 - WhiteZinfandel (1), Sir Fabulous (10), lonelyahava (23), Phyphor (35)
    Brody 2 - premium (13), Bedlam (15),
    WACriminal 2 - chamberlain (14), JusticeforPluto (39)
    discrider 2 - AustinP0027 (7), Preda (11),
    Bedlam 1 - Brody (16),
    Gizzy 1 - Grunt's Ghosts (9)
    Grunt's Ghosts 1 - WACriminal (12), Gizzy (26)
    I needed a gnome to post. 1 - McKid (25)
    The Cow King 1 - JaysonFour (17)
    WhiteZinfandel 1 - Martoss (19)
    Wildcat 1- Sir Fabulous (6), The Cow King (36)
    chamberlain 1 - Wildcat (20)
    MagicPrime 0 - Virgil_Leads_You (5),
    Sir Fabulous 0 - LostNinja (8)
    Auralynx 0 - Zombie Hero (27)

Everyone voted.
    Day 2
    Baidol 9- Void Slayer (6), MagicPrime (7), JaysonFour (8), Bedlam (10), WhiteZinfandel (11), kime (17), Brody (18), I needed a gnome to post. (21), LostNinja (24), The Cow King (26)
    LostNinja 8- Martoss (12), AustinP0027 (16), 38thDoe (19), Preda (20), Raiden333 (22), WhiteZinfandel (23), Auralynx (25), McKid (27)
    JusticeforPluto 2 - discrider (3), WACriminal(13)
    WhiteZinfandel 2 - Virgil_Leads_You (14), Grunt's Ghosts (15)
    Void Slayer 1 - Gizzy (9)
    discrider 1 - lonelyahava (2)
    lonelyahava 0 - discrider(1)
    Austin 0 - LostNinja (4), MagicPrime (5),
    Brody 0 - Auralynx (19)

Not voted: Chamberlain (blocked by power), JusticeforPluto, Phyphor, Wildcat, Baidol.
    Day 3
    Baidol 11- Bedlam (9), AustinP0027 (11), Gizzy (13), 38thDoe (15), McKid (16), JaysonFour (17), The Cow King (21), chamberlain (22), Virgil_Leads_You (23), kime (24), JusticeforPluto (25)
    McKid 5 - WhiteZinfandel (4), Phyphor (6), Brody (10), MagicPrime (12), Grunt's Ghosts (14)
    Brody 2 - Void Slayer (3), Preda (8), JusticeforPluto (18)
    I needed a gnome to post. 1 - WACriminal (1), WhiteZinfandel (2), JaysonFour (5) GG (7)
    Phyphor 1 - lonelyahava (19)
    WACriminal 1 - Wildcat (20)

Not Voted: Auralynx, Baidol, Raiden333, I needed a gnome to post.
    Day 4
    JusticeforPluto 9 - Auralynx (3), Virgil_Leads_You (5), Grunt's Ghosts (8), 38thDoe (9), JaysonFour (10), chamberlain (11), Raiden333 (13), Void Slayer (15), WhiteZinfandel (17), kime (19), Preda (21)
    Grunt's Ghosts 4 - JusticeforPluto (2), JaysonFour (12), The Cow King (14), AustinP0027 (16), Brody (20)
    JaysonFour 1 - Gizzy (7)
    Raiden333 1 - Bedlam (1), lonelyahava (18)
    The Cow King 1 - Wildcat (6)
    lonelyahava 1 - Bedlam (4)

Not voted: Phyphor.
    Day 5
    Virgil_Leads_You 5 - WhiteZinfandel (1), Gizzy (3), AustinP0027 (8), Bedlam (10), chamberlain (12)
    chamberlain 4 - Preda (5), kime, Grunt's Ghosts (14), Auralynx (15), Auralynx (18), Preda (19, vote on the hour, valid or not @cj iwakura ?)
    AustinP0027 3 - Virgil_Leads_You (6), Auralynx (7), 38thDoe (11), The Cow King (13), Preda (16), Auralynx (17)
    WhiteZinfandel 2 - Phyphor (2), JaysonFour (9)
    CoW King - Auralynx (4)

Not voted: Void Slayer

• Options
    Grunt's Ghosts for voting for me that one time.

• Options
    Aha, dang it Preda. I did all the counts as well because I didn't see you post in the morning so assumed you didn't have time....

Because I'm going to wallow in my self-pity for wasted time (and also because we all know kime is getting the Prince vote) AustinP0027.

That vote will absolutely change is we're in danger of not voting kime in for any reason.

• Options
    So... anyone want to take credit for the Eye of Gehenna?

• Options
    So... anyone want to take credit for the Eye of Gehenna?

I'm also super curious. You should just raise your hand. I promise my response won't be entirely in purple.

Also, a lot of people are speculating baddies to me. Unless it contains secret info, I strongly encourage that to be public. You don't have to, but I feel like it would only help the village, yeah?

Steam profile
  • Options
    I'm hoping there isn't any more speculation that I'm Anarch. Anarch pushed a wagon on me last night, and I basically called who was raised from the dead in advance.

Just your friendly neighborhood necromancer over here, raising people up to have a conversation.

• Options
    Is the Eye of Gehenna more commonly known as Inactivus?

• Options
    I'm hoping there isn't any more speculation that I'm Anarch. Anarch pushed a wagon on me last night, and I basically called who was raised from the dead in advance.

Just your friendly neighborhood necromancer over here, raising people up to have a conversation.

Raising people from the dead (which I confirm you've been doing, or at last in control of, to targets we both agreed on all game long almost), doesn't necessarily preclude you from being mafia.

Unless some lore knowledge says it does lol

Steam profile
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    I think the lore indicates that Giovanni are generally on their own (someone who actually knows something about the lore confirm this though).

I'm hoping the strong wagon Virgil tried to start on me yesterday is the other half of the picture since he was of the only group of Mafia that remains.

AustinP0027 on
  • Options
    I think the lore indicates that Giovanni are generally on their own (someone who actually knows something about the lore confirm this though).

I'm hoping the strong wagon Virgil tried to start on me yesterday is the other half of the picture since he was of the only group of Mafia that remains.

It does. The Giovanni are a mostly-neutral clan who are at least semi-friendly with the Camarilla. Austin is most likely some flavor of neutral.

• Options
    I should add since I'm a neutral, Kime is still a better nethead choice.

Go to him to coordinate, I'll be to the side picking who we think would be better to hear from next.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Is the Eye of Gehenna more commonly known as Inactivus?

No. It is a new threat, and must be eliminated for the village to survive.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Eye of Gehenna, Eye of Gehenna... Eye of Genenna?

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    who is left

7. AustinP0027
    8. Auralynx
    12. Gizzy
    14. Bedlam
    17. kime
    19. The Cow King
    20. Grunt's Ghosts
    21. WhiteZinfandel
    22. 38thDoe
    28. Preda
    29. JaysonFour
    32. chamberlain

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Kime obviously.

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Oh man some one get some pocket sand for that eye

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    There are 4 Brujah left. Gizzy, 38thDoe, JaysonFour, and WhiteZinfandel

If the pattern we've seen with the other clans (including the eliminated ones) holds true, one of them is an Anarch. This also makes a pretty huge amount of sense in terms of in-universe logic and trends.

Unfortunately, I have no idea which of the four it might be. I can make a case for any of them.

So hey, everyone, make a case.