Options

[Phalla] Vampire: The Masquerade - The Fall of Atlanta [Giovanni & Camarilla Victory!]

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Whithe zinfidel

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    This is the most excited I've been to see a narration come in in a while.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    WhiteZinfandel

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Dinner time.

Good luck, all! It's getting crazy :D

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    I'm most suspicious of Grunt's Ghosts, while Auralynx and Kime are the only ones who really knew anything about me.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Vote closed. Results pending.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    Are we allowed to make revealing posts after vote close but before narration?

• Options
    Are we allowed to make revealing posts after vote close but before narration?

Yeah, we've already done that this game I'm pretty sure

Steam profile
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Pretty sure we are, hosts usually ask people not to.

• Options
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Pretty sure we are, hosts usually ask people not to if they don't want you to.

Fixed that for what I think you meant to say?

Steam profile
  • Options
    I'm most suspicious of Grunt's Ghosts, while Auralynx and Kime are the only ones who really knew anything about me.

You've been suspicious of me only because of the Malk text. Sleep now and speak no more.

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Well thats a bit foreboding

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Yeah especially since if my count is right Jayson should have been the vote.

• Options
    I did tie that vote, yes?

• Options
    Aura claims Ventrue and appears to have at least one level of presence, which allows a person to target someone who's voted for them and shift that vote to someone else (not sure if the other person can be specified. I'm probably fucked because Jayson almost certainly has it along with me). Celerity 1 makes a person's actions take priority, even if they eat it. Celerity 2 allows evasion of one targeted action, which has saved my bacon continuously.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Aura made it sound like none of the other Brujah took Potence. E: Kime said that he trusted Aura more than some but not completely. Significance? Dunno.

I've been quiet because my discipline spread doesn't really lend itself to information gathering or taking action at all, besides defense. I'm hesitant to soft-network because there are so many uncertainties and look how that turned out when I relented. If I die, don't raise me. I've already dumped the limited info I have.

WhiteZinfandel on
  • Options

If The Cow King's vote count a page back was correct, then no, you would have brought Zin to within one.

• Options

It appears to be 6-5 in favor of JayFour at close. If we assume they both Presenced the votes, I think Zinfandel is alive?

Again, really excited about the narration.

• Options
    Damnit. Someone kill him. I hate white wines.

• Options
    Also, kudos to CJ for a seemingly-useless Presence 1 ability that's actually super-useful at this point.

• Options

White Zinfandel is a blush!

• Options
    Oh lastly, Aura probably had the most clues to be able to guess that I'd use presence 1 and stop guarding myself with celerity 2 tonight, though only in the last 5 minutes.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    But not for presence two

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Well there will certainly be shenanigans

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Night 1 I dodged someone trying to command me to vote and a soul steal got shifted off me. Night 2 I juked a tendril of shadow. Night 5 someone tried to use Terrifying Gaze on me. I used Celerity 2 every night but this one. I think that's every last bit of info I can give the village.

E: And I edited some info into a higher post, in case you missed it.

WhiteZinfandel on
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Oh lastly, Aura probably had the most clues to be able to guess that I'd use presence 1 and stop guarding myself with celerity 2 tonight, though only in the last 5 minutes.

I mean, I'm enjoying the indictment, but really you're just proving I made the right call setting up the Brujah vote, here.

I didn't even vote for you! This wasn't some sort of Machiavellian hit.

Auralynx on
  • Options

White Zinfandel is a blush!

It's not a Brachetto so I don't care.

• Options
    Awe Zin, don't raise you if you die?

What if I get lonely? You can only use skulls to put on a puppet show so many times....

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    One of the brujah or austin, anyone taken potence? because I haven't seen any pummeling in narration jet...

• Options
    Not me.

I'm full Necromancy.

• Options
    Preda wrote: »
    One of the brujah or austin, anyone taken potence? because I haven't seen any pummeling in narration jet...

My informal survey and the lack of beatings-to-death does in fact suggest that nobody took it.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I figure why take something useful when you could take something useless. See useful things become less useful overtime but you don't have that problem with useless things because how could you?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited June 2016

I mean, I'm enjoying the indictment, but really you're just proving I made the right call setting up the Brujah vote, here.

Man, I don't know. In my first Vampire game I had a super potent role and it all went to hell because I trusted a person who was essentially confirmed good. Turned out I was misled. It would take some seriously risky craft for Kime to actually be an anarch, but I could see it happening. There is the whole "don't trust my seered clan" thing and I don't remember what seers, if any, came out and said they'd used auspex 3 on him. You, ehh, you might have guessed that I'm the most suspicious of the listed Brujah, alongside thinking I'd probably specced into celerity 3 while everyone else went presence and therefore wouldn't do so hot with a vote. Maybe. Where's that Evil Dead image, anyway?

Here we are
    slqamxsgbea8.jpg

WhiteZinfandel on
  • Options

Man, I don't know. In my first Vampire game I had a super potent role and it all went to hell because I trusted a person who was essentially confirmed good. Turned out I was misled. It would take some seriously risky craft for Kime to actually be an anarch, but I could see it happening. There is the whole "don't trust my seered clan" thing and I don't remember what seers, if any, came out and said they'd used auspex 3 on him. You, ehh, you might have guessed that I'm the most suspicious of the listed Brujah, alongside thinking I'd probably specced into celerity 3 while everyone else went presence and therefore wouldn't do so hot with a vote. Maybe. Where's that Evil Dead image, anyway?

No, I really and honestly couldn't tell which of the 4 of you was most likely to be an Anarch so I put it to the village to decide.

• Options
    Magic Prime came out publicly and said he seered me

Steam profile
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Night 7: The Falling Star

The wretched Toreador skulked through the shadows. For once, the creature did not heed his muse, nor his Primogen, nor anyone's voice... not even his own. No, the pulsating gem in his palm drove his thoughts forward. It had claimed the blood of many. And would claim the blood of many more. It would see the pillars of the Camarilla fall, and the chaos of the Sabbat consume itself.

At least, such had been its designs. Until the Prince had seen to it that Bedlam fell to the might of the city's Camarilla, and put an end to the accursed sign of the apocalypse.

Unfortunately, Auralynx had been discovered prior to that, drained of his life's essence, another victim to the terror of the Eye. Another of the Guiding Clan, The Cow King, had been cornered and skewered in elaborate manner.

The gathering was thinning. The wolves in the midst would need to be discovered, and soon. The natural thought was to blame such Anarchist actions on the Brujah. Unfortunately, neither of the two exiled from the city to meet the sun had been guilty of their crimes. JaysonFour & WhiteZinfandel had been loyal to, indeed, their last.

The Slain

Auralynx, Camarilla Ventrue - consumed by the Eye of Gehenna
    Bedlam, Leopold, Toreador driven by the Eye of Gehenna - executed by the Prince
    The Cow King, Camarilla Ventrue - destroyed by the Anarchs
    WhiteZinfandel & JaysonFour, Camarilla Brujah (2) - mobbed by the Vote

Void Slayer has been given temporary voice from the Other Side and may make one post to the thread to convey whatever the player wishes.
    This player is still considered as dead, and any contact with the player from within or without the thread is strictly forbidden.

Night 7 will close tonight at 11PM EST.
    This could be the final one, as well.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Ugggh, losing Aura is rough.

Steam profile
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    ooo000o0o0o0oo

I once told my dad about Phalla and its intricacies

He asked me why I wasn't putting these principles and skills to use rooting out domestic terrorists for the CIA

I said "Because I suck at it"

Still fun, though

oo0o0o0o0o0o0

WhiteZinfandel on
  • Options
    Update
    38th Doe has declared Majesty, causing all who moved against him to recoil in fear of his sheer will.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Update
    38th Doe has declared Majesty, causing all who moved against him to recoil in fear of his sheer will.

Oh yeah, I knew this was going to happen, no one freak out too much.

Steam profile