Not [Chat]Some Enough

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    steam is down

i can't pre download civ vi

*hyperventilates*

I'll pray for you

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Well that sure was a fun half hour being relentless shat on by my supervisors over my most recent chapter draft

now to definitely not stare into space for an hour and contemplate the meaninglessness of existence

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    steam is working for me hue hue hue another classic helpful Castle post!

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    guys, i just got told one of the worst, most cringe worthy things and now i am ded send help

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I am exploring a bunch of rotten evil caves.

I found something, an altar. the inscription reads... hm

SO ARE WEE SHAPEDE

The stonecraft is perfect, but the spelling seems eccentric.

I'VE SEEN ALL I NEED TO SEE WE CAN GO.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    guys, i just got told one of the worst, most cringe worthy things and now i am ded send help
    "You are not handsome"?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    i feel like before i just sampling the cringe but now it's been hooked up to my veins

• Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    "You are not handsome"?

I don't find you handsome.

• Options
    "You are not handsome"?

I don't find you handsome.
    That sounds more diplomatic. In my mind, it was harsher than that. But yes.

Oh wait, we are talking about Chu's story? I'm talking about me. :D

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Well that sure was a fun half hour being relentless shat on by my supervisors over my most recent chapter draft

now to definitely not stare into space for an hour and contemplate the meaninglessness of existence

Criss-Cross?

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »

Criss-Cross?
    Jump! Jump!

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    everyone remember my cringe worthy asking out a coworker story from yesterday?

I didn't hear anyone else drop some and was disappointed. Mine was a psychic wound to read tho so maybe it's best we didn't.

• Options
    Pits line the streets like pores in skin. Another opens as you watch.

oh god oh god oh god why am I having this dream

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

I didn't hear anyone else drop some and was disappointed. Mine was a psychic wound to read tho so maybe it's best we didn't.

I tend to not date coworkers.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    right, so
    a few months ago i went to a music festival with my best friend and two girls he works with

one of the girls had a guy friend who was, uh, overbearing

they are not dating and she has no interest in dating him but they've been friends for like 5+ years now

like he would message her 15+ times in a row until she responded and call her several times an hour

she uploaded a selfie of us and her aggressively questioned who i was etc etc

she realises that this behaviour is awful but she's too nice to say anything and doesn't think he'll cause harm

fast forward to this week, it is her bday and this dude took out a 2.5k bank loan to surprise her with a trip to america

apparently her told her this when they were out with other people and well, i don't think he got the reaction he was looking for

tumblr_ljy477PjwD1qbhikco1_500.jpg

• Options
    uh a demonic santa claus is waiting in my study and wants me to take him around to places I guess

he smells like ammonia

this game got SO FUCKING GOOD

@SummaryJudgment

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    my coworkers have anger management issues and one of them would probably legit physically assault me if I asked him out (not that I would because he is a huge asshole)

Neco on
  • Options
    right, so
    a few months ago i went to a music festival with my best friend and two girls he works with

they are not dating and she has no interest in dating him but they've been friends for like 5+ years now

like he would message her 15+ times in a row until she responded and call her several times an hour

she realises that this behaviour is awful but she's too nice to say anything and doesn't think he'll cause harm

fast forward to this week, it is her bday and this dude took out a 2.5k bank loan to surprise her with a trip to america

apparently her told her this when they were out with other people and well, i don't think he got the reaction he was looking for

Holy shit.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    right, so

How can someone be so thick

• Options
    also
    apparently the dude doesn't have a permanent job and no real means of paying it back

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Options
    Orphane wrote: »
    right, so

How can someone be so thick
    Thick like Chun Li's legs? I imagine a lot of squats are involved.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    I mean, I've done some dumb things with unrequited love. I'm guilty of that. I'm not 2.5k bank loan dumb, though...

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I dozed off and had a really long dream that started with rear-ending a girl on a road somewhere and then getting caught up in a weird thing were we were like sort of kidnapped and there was a big dun dun dun moment where I saw I had my scalpel, calmly pawned it, hid it

and then there was a bit where I could have gotten away but I let the opportunity go to go back into the house after that girl whose car I had rear-ended and I touched my hand to the scalpel and it was like DUN DUN DUN CLIFFHANGER FOR NEXT WEEKS EPISODE and then I goddamn woke up and now I just want to know how the story ends goddamnit

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    also
    apparently the dude doesn't have a permanent job and no real means of paying it back

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh god

now i am also ded

• Options
    But Castle let me regale you with High School Mazzyx Dating Adventure!

So the first girl I dated was my neighbor. Cute half Japanese girl, which of course didn't influence my taste in women at all.*shoves the history of most of his gfs being Asian under the couch*

So how we started in this very lovely high school relationship was me asking her out to homecoming. I got a yes and I was super pleased.

For marching band that day we had sectionals so I was with my normal folks and the upper classman. One was out bass clarinetist. Her exact response to this was, "Wait she said yes? WHO THE FUCK WOULD GO OUT WITH YOU? Poor girl."

So that was great.

That relationship ended in a great high school way, a friend telling me that she had broken up with me. This was news to me as well.

Later come to Mazzy's tale of being afraid to talk to a girl at the movie theater...

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    right, so

so that's uh, very concerning, beyond cringeworthy. I'm concerned for your friend, because he sounds obsessed. yikes.

So It Goes on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    my coworkers have anger management issues and one of them would probably legit physically assault me if I asked him out (not that I would because he is a huge asshole)

... wtf?

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Welp, I've handed off the video. I'm now sitting here on OT waiting to hear back. Any change will probably take me an hour to turn around. I wonder how long it will take them to give me the go head to leave.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular

Bro

And also @[chat] in general

I've hung out with this pretty cool girl a couple times since saturday night. We had dinner yesterday, and it was fairly cool. She's does Important Things, and I know Important People, so I offered to take her to the film festival over the hill (about a 45 minute drive) on thursday. She seemed really interested, and not just in meeting Important People (in fact, I don't think I mentioned it when I invited her).

BUT!

I'm FroThulhu, and she seems like an actual sane person, so I'm betting on a Catastrophic Rejection Error as soon as I initiate Operation: Potential Smash.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    So It Goes wrote: »
    right, so

so that's uh, very concerning, beyond cringeworthy. I'm concerned for your friend, because he sounds obsessed. yikes.

i don't know this guy

i kinda know the girl, the story was related to me by someone who knows them both

edit: whoops, misread. Thought you thought I was friends with the creepy dude

Tav on
  • Options
    The girl I asked to the prom ditched me at prom to go be with her friends. *shrugs* I was hurt, but in hindsight, it seems like typical high school drama. We weren't dating or anything. Better than my friend who went to prom with his girlfriend, then was dumped the next weekend in favor of another guy that the girlfriend met briefly at prom. D:

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    I emailed Google Fi's support before i left work, about my phone that was shipped ti Maryland. I asked what was going on, and this was the reply.
    Thank you for your reply! I have reviewed your escalation and we don't have an update as of yet. It can take some time for a response to be provided. Once we have an update we will definitely get in contact with you.

Motherfuckers how hard is it to just say "fuck, next day ship this guy a new phone. recover the one in Maryland somehow later."

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    right, so

i don't know this guy

i kinda know the girl, the story was related to me by someone who knows them both

sorry I meant I'm concerned for the girl you know

• Options
    I also had a friend who broke up with his girlfriend the week before prom, but they still went to prom together. THAT was really awkward.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Arch wrote: »
    I emailed Google Fi's support before i left work, about my phone that was shipped ti Maryland. I asked what was going on, and this was the reply.
    Thank you for your reply! I have reviewed your escalation and we don't have an update as of yet. It can take some time for a response to be provided. Once we have an update we will definitely get in contact with you.

Motherfuckers how hard is it to just say "fuck, next day ship this guy a new phone. recover the one in Maryland somehow later."
    Arch, Google wants you to go to Maryland and live there. They have bugs there, too!

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    The girl I asked to the prom ditched me at prom to go be with her friends. *shrugs* I was hurt, but in hindsight, it seems like typical high school drama. We weren't dating or anything. Better than my friend who went to prom with his girlfriend, then was dumped the next weekend in favor of another guy that the girlfriend met briefly at prom. D:

Due to some weird mental anxiety I didn't go to prom since I never really asked anyone.

Annoyed at myself about it now but whatever. I got better.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Arch wrote: »

Arch, Google wants you to go to Maryland and live there. They have bugs there, too!

I would not complain about this.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    I hand out $2.5k gifts to my boo bears all the time.

but they don't appreciate my love

GSeK0VYl.jpg

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »

... wtf?

There's not much else to it, and he has already been given a final warning on the matter from management, but he is new and has already made it very clear that he does not like umm...lgbt people.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Abdhy

Andy

Aloysius

What are you doing

making pasta since I napped too close to bedtime and now I'm awake and I have this between sleeps period

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.