As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB] USE THE NEW THREAD. LOCK ME, MODERATORS!

• Options
    PiotyrPiotyr Power-Crazed Wizard SilmariaRegistered User regular
    I'm at Wrigley,and the atmosphere is insane .

• Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Piotyr wrote: »

Put the pregame show on...and there's the feature on the 2003 NLCS.

Suck it, Fox Sports.

• Options
    PiotyrPiotyr Power-Crazed Wizard SilmariaRegistered User regular
    Piotyr wrote: »

Put the pregame show on...and there's the feature on the 2003 NLCS.

Suck it, Fox Sports.

This is in fact the best part of being at the game is none of that garbage to put up with.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm surprised they didn't drag Steve Bartman out and shoot him in the knee.

• Options
    Only 2 runs, but 30 pitches for Kershaw in the first.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Yeah but a two run inning for Kershaw is like a 5 run inning for anyone else.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Premature fireworks... Good thing there's no stigma over the Cubs.

• Options
    Premature fireworks... Good thing there's no stigma over the Cubs.

It's been (so I hear), 71 years. Not surprised that somebody blew their wad early.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    So glad to see Russell catch fire

• Options
    It's going to be talked about a lot if they don't win.

• Options
    I would love it if all of the young talent the Yankees have pans out and we get a really good, young rivalry between Cubs and Yanks.

• Options
    I would love it if all of the young talent the Yankees have pans out and we get a really good, young rivalry between Cubs and Yanks.

You're gonna have to deal with Cleveland more often

• Options

You're gonna have to deal with Cleveland more often

Yeah I know. The great thing is we have some awesome baseball to look forward to in the coming years.

• Options
    Ok. It's official. How about a monsoon now. :P

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    They don't call postseason games, do they?

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »

Don't think so, when the Phillies won, the final game took two days, pretty sure

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »

Don't think so, when the Phillies won, the final game took two days, pretty sure

That whole world series was fucking ridiculous. I was up until 1:30 watching one of the games when my wife's water broke with my oldest.

• Options
    kilnbornkilnborn Registered User regular
    Rizzo!

• Options
    Got home just in time to see the end of the game.

• Options
    Javy!

• Options
    Javy!

MVP of the series, no doubt.

• Options
    [itshappening.gif]

• Options
    Watching the fans right now on TV is incredible. They want to celebrate so bad but they just can't actually believe it.

• Options
    That ball was hit close to Bartman territory.

• Options
    That ball was hit close to Bartman territory.

I was laughing as I saw where it was headed.

• Options
    71 years. Crazy.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    HOLY SHIT YES.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    I like how they are finding the few fans that look like they might have been alive last time they got to a World Series.

• Options
    7 down, 4 to go.

• Options
    Did they end up facing the minimum 27? I think they did.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Of course it ended on a double play.

• Options
    Man, I love these guys on the Cubs. They all seem like really awesome people.

• Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Cubs (3) vs Indians (6)

Let's go!

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Rizzo: "I'm sleeping with this thing tonight." (the last baseball in play, that he caught for the DP)

kilnborn on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    The bar today has nuts today between the Husky game and the Cubs win.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Indians to try and make up ground, but I believe Cubs.

EDIT: In 7.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Cubs in 6

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Cubs in 5

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    So I'd say the Yankees trades worked out well for all.

Andrew Miller was just ALCS MVP and Aroldis Chapman just closed out the deciding game in the NLCS.