As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Jackbox Party Pack STREAMING LIVE!

Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited January 2017 in Social Entropy++
Who wants to play?

But I don't have the game you say. YOU DON'T NEED IT!

all you need is YouTube and a phone!

Go to YouTube and search RaijinQ's Jackbox and you'll find the live stream.

The on your phone go to Jackbox.tv and type in the 4 letter game code on the screen once you find the YouTube room.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

I've got the room open and waiting now with just my wife and I in it waiting. There's room for 6 more people!

Let's play some Quiplash!

Raijin Quickfoot on

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    5 spots left!

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I'm currently marathoning Stranger Things, but I know there is a considerable gaggle of D&D chat homps who are into Jackbox games. May I recommend poking them?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    2 spots now.

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    i am in this, you only have yourself to blame.

• Options
    Who is going to fill the last spot?

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I might be up for a round or so if there is still room by the time I type it in!

• Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Joined!

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    Going to have room again if anyone wants to play.

• Options
    Oh and we're playing Drawful now.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    DRAWFUL WAFFLE
    DRAWFUL WAFFLE

• Options
    Good times were had! Definitely do that again some time

• Options
    I regret not using FUCK KANYE on Fibbage at least once.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Dammit, I was doing New Year's things, I love Jackbox. Looking forward to the next one!

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Man I want to play some more, but I don't know where to find games.

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Was YouTube good for this? How was the delay?

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    It seemed to work OK. I definitely plan on hosting more games in the future. Maybe tonight if I see enough interest.

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    It seemed to work OK. I definitely plan on hosting more games in the future. Maybe tonight if I see enough interest.

Haha. Maybe. I'll be sitting in the hospital waiting looking for something to do.

Is it jack pack 2? Bidiots is pretty fun.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    I have all 3 Jack Packs

• Options
    Trivia Murder Party was great, but Raijin knows too much random shit.

• Options
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Trivia Murder Party was great, but Raijin knows too much random shit.

It's my specialty.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Now that I have a computer that can stream, I might try streaming Party Pack 1 (the only one I have) through Shadowplay/GeForce Experience.

• Options
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Was YouTube good for this? How was the delay?

As a player, it worked really well on my end.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    When is this happening next?

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    it's kind of amazing how well jackbox games work over streaming seeing as it was something the devs hadn't considered and fell ass backwards into

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    I really wanna jump into one of these the next time someone is down for streaming

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    I don't know how this works.
    But I won Jackbox 3 ar PAX Aus, so I'd be down to stream at some point.

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    My friends played a lot of the first and the third when that hit but never much of the second pack.

We booted up Bidiots the other day and it's way more fun than it would seem.

TeeK.O is fun but has a lot of set up time, Bidiots is significantly faster set up time and while not as impressive visually is still plenty of fun.

• Options
    Bidiots seems like the best by far

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    I tried to stream this just now, but apparently my internet or my settings are really bad, and the video quality of the stream was awful :(

• Options
    hopefully this doesn't break any self-promotion rules

I'm going to be hosting some of these games on the audio entropy twitch channel at 5pm US Central time on Saturday, February 11th

I'm hoping two weeks notice will help get as many people as possible to be able to show

the last two times I did this, the games lasted into the wee hours of the morning, so don't sweat if you can't be there at the start... just show up whenever!

• Options
    I am going to plan a day around that

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    hopefully this doesn't break any self-promotion rules

I'm going to be hosting some of these games on the audio entropy twitch channel at 5pm US Central time on Saturday, February 11th

I'm hoping two weeks notice will help get as many people as possible to be able to show

the last two times I did this, the games lasted into the wee hours of the morning, so don't sweat if you can't be there at the start... just show up whenever!

The party pack was incredibly fun during South this year, so I might be down for this

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    I am like, addicted to these games and I only played tee k o and murder party

Everyone who streams this put up your twitch handle so I can follow you and play along

• Options
    we jackboxin'