Options

[Fire Emblem] THIS THREAD IS DEAD! POST IN THE NEW ONE!

• Options
    ReddayeReddaye Registered User regular
    Ended up with pretty solid results for my first five rolls:

5* Lucina (YUS!)
    4* Eliwood (Also YUS!)
    4* Arthur
    3* Henry
    3* Cecilia

Super happy with the Lucina, and also Eliwood. I can't really complain with the rolls at all to be honest. Lucina was probably my most wanted, and to get her at 5* without needing to do any rerolling is nice. 8-)

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Kelor wrote: »
    Knight_ wrote: »
    lol, i got this huge animation for robin and assumed it was a 5* robin, which wasn't what i wanted but was prepared to be fine with it, even if m robin ain't my robin.

and then 3*. i actually laughed out loud.

Don't worry about it, Robin is a beast, the four star version at least.

that one was like 5 resets ago, lol. i just got a 4* tiki and a 5* tharja on this reset, but I hate tharja so much I can't deal with that.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    I haven't played one of these before, does the orb gain just disappear eventually? You can get an orb per map on Normal, Hard and Lunatic.

Is there just a fixed amount of that currency you can get and after that you would need to buy.

Or are people rerolling just for characters they want?

• Options
    I haven't played one of these before, does the orb gain just disappear eventually? You can get an orb per map on Normal, Hard and Lunatic.

Is there just a fixed amount of that currency you can get and after that you would need to buy.

Depends on the game. From what I've seen so far this one seems fairly generous. I'm only rerolling because I want a character, I'm sure any of these I've gotten already would have been totally fine for normal gameplay.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular

Nah, there will be ways to get orbs without paying for them.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    In case this hasn't been mentioned: you can get 10 orbs for zero points for linking FEH to your MyNintendo account.

• Options
    Oh man, Clarine is so good. 3 space move range, excellent skills..the whole package. I'm definitely gonna turn her into a 4-star unit ASAP.

• Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    W...whyyyy

HAfPNrt.png

Maybe I'll just make a team of the same person someday.

• Options
    Well, got Lucina, and also got a 4* Henry with some of the rest of my starter orbs. Took about 15-20 rerolls and threw away 5* Marth, Tharja, and Minerva. No regrets.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    So out of curiosity. Given the upgrade system so far... is there any reason to expect 5* draws will be overwhelmingly better than 3*s leveled to 5*?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    Reddaye wrote: »
    In case this hasn't been mentioned: you can get 10 orbs for zero points for linking FEH to your MyNintendo account.

What is involved in getting an MyNintendo account?

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    Polaritie wrote: »
    So out of curiosity. Given the upgrade system so far... is there any reason to expect 5* draws will be overwhelmingly better than 3*s leveled to 5*?

Doesn't seem to be, but some units (like Lucina) only come as 5* units.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    5* Corrin and 5* Catria. You guys aren't Lyn at all. Time to reroll.

Looking forward to four hours from now when I will obviously regret this decision.

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    So the game has crashed a good 8 or so times on me already, but I got a 4*Camilla and a 5*Lyn, so I guess I'll tough it out.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Reddaye wrote: »

What is involved in getting an MyNintendo account?

Welp, you go to the website and sign up with your email address. If you're using an account for Nintendo's online stores then you can just link that.

I honestly didn't have a MyNintendo account until tonight. Easy to set up.

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    If I got

5 star tiki
    4 star draug
    4 star peri

Should I stop?

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    I got a 4* Palla, 3* Barst, 4* Hawkeye, 4* Serra, and 3* Lissa.

No idea how good they are, but I'll see what I can make of 'em.

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular

Looking forward to four hours from now when I will obviously regret this decision.

I've been using 3* Corrin and 4* Catria and love them both. Corrin has an adjacent party attack buff, and Catria hits like a truck.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Aegis wrote: »

I've been using 3* Corrin and 4* Catria and love them both. Corrin has an adjacent party attack buff, and Catria hits like a truck.

Yeah, I really like how they designed the Corrins in this game too. Fem Corrin is a proper Manakete, while Male Corrin is a swordie who gets dragon-based skills. That roll was assuredly an excellent one, but I'm having fun over here seeing what I can get.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Out of the way ladies!
    JAoXwBe.jpg

Kelor on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    I appreciate that your units gain xp in Arena battles, and typically a good amount since you're fighting higher level units if you're doing Intermediate or higher.

Characters
  • Options
    I usually don't get very hooked on mobile games, but.I'm having a blast with this so far. The games are very quick and snappy. The core Fire Emblem gameplay easily translates, and it's full to the brim with characters I like.

For my first mobile Nintendo experience this is a winner so far.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Boo. Camilla's "If you kill an Enemy, deal X damage to enemies within 2 tiles" ability won't kill units. If they'd die, they're reduced to 1 hp instead :(

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    When do the ten orbs for linking my Nintendo show up?

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    Rub the owl.

Characters
  • Options
    Guess it just takes time to recieve them? And is there a friend code doc or list?

sirtoons.png
  • Options
    Oh, have you gone to My Nintendo and clicked on the redeem for the 10 orbs? They'll show up in the Owl after that.

Characters
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Hum, it's beneficial to upgrade the castle for 20% increase to EXP for one orb, right? (And then 40% for two orbs and so on until 100%)

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Alright, managed to beat the Hard mode Sophia map. I wonder what character is gonna show up tomorrow.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Hum, it's beneficial to upgrade the castle for 20% increase to EXP for one orb, right? (And then 40% for two orbs and so on until 100%)

I did the second one because XP gain really slows down as units reach level 10. And it's three orbs, so who cares. The third is 5 orbs, though, so I'm skipping that.

Also, I've got 21 orbs. I might have to try and do a pull since I really don't have a good archer or a green unit worth using yet.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    2c8ft6sqya0f.png

Alright I'm not going to get crazy with rerolling, I'll be more than happy to champion Lucina.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    My friend ID is 0180252669. ...Does this... do anything? There seem like a billion mechanics and widgets and dongles!

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Aegis wrote: »
    Oh, have you gone to My Nintendo and clicked on the redeem for the 10 orbs? They'll show up in the Owl after that.

Nope but found it, thanks.

sirtoons.png
  • Options
    I don't actually know. I know people have sent over their primary heroes to say hello to me, and I've received Feathers from them, but I can't seem to greet anyone else and there appears to be no friend unit uses in missions.

Characters
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Ah. my phone is not capable of running the game. Damn. I really hope data is just saved and linked to nintendo so when I get a new phone I get to keep my girls.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Hectors final passive skill boosts all adjacent allies Strength and Speed by four.

And he halves all damage from adjacent enemies and can counterattack from range.

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    Wasn't there going to be an option to turn off the character portrait cut-ins on every attack?

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    Oof, Hector, only one square?

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Is he a general?

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    CruorCruor Registered User regular
    Oof, Hector, only one square?

I got a 4* Effie and she also only moves one square. However she gets a support move where she shoves a friendly unit two squares. Her and Hector would make a fun team, boosting each other's movement