Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Ho ho ho, motherfucks.

(gundam FTW)

Satan. on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    It's amazing how stressful having 8 months to get a job is.

I think there's a part of my brain trying to detonate right now.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Let's hear it for being up at 2:30 working on your final English paper due at 11:00 tomorrow. w00t
    I did that with a science paper.
    It was awful and gibberish.
    I still got an A.
    :D
    Yay for proper MLA formatting.

We all had to meet with the professor last week to discuss the rough drafts we turned in. My rough draft was 5 pages and all the research and writing had been done the night before and on the morning it was due. Total bullshit, unnecessarily complex sentences to take up space, etc. The whole deal. She told me it was a really solid rough draft and even said "I can tell when students try to pad papers, and that's not what you're doing." :P

I know this just encourages me to continue these terrible work habits, but when I succeed every time, I really start to feel that I'm basically invincible. Can't help it.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'm really starting to hate Christmas. You guys could at least go to the second result on GIS.

Frosteey on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    My professors and TAs this year have been distressingly good at seeing past bullshit.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Frosteey wrote: »
    I'm really starting to hate Christmas. You guys could at least go to the second result on GIS.

Whatever, non-believer.

Satan. on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Frosteey wrote: »

What would be the point of that? A christmas hat is a christmas hat is a christmas hat.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Which is a form of commercial regulation of content, not governmental.

So?

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Anonymous postings are pretty much the worst things ever.

It's a shame you can't tell who's a part of them so you can figure out who to avoid.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007

It's a shame you can't tell who's a part of them so you can figure out who to avoid.

Uh... who's been posting anonymously? Are you talking about here? 'Cause I don't think that's possible.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

Uh... who's been posting anonymously? Are you talking about here? 'Cause I don't think that's possible.

Nah, my school has an LJ anon post every so often. It's pretty much the most wretched thing ever.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    fuck

most not click on the heroes thread until the episode is posted online

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Alright, I'm convinced. The politicians I thought were serious politicians are Fleas on the Beast. Ron Paul will put the Beast on a diet. Or possibly tame it. The metaphor isn't clear, but that's not the point. The point is that before I didn't see the light, but this woman who doesn't blink and her terrible metaphor have made me see the light. I'm buying liberty dollars as we speak and registering to vote in the Republican primary.

Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Jinnigan, I'm probably gonna have nightmares just from the first 30 seconds of that.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I've been playing Max Payne 2 again. One line in the game has always stood out to me, a lot.

"When entertainment turns into a surreal reflection of your life, you're a lucky man if you can laugh at the joke."

"Luck and I weren't on speaking terms."

Me too, dudester. Me too.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I lot of people complained about the overblown and histrionic language in max payne 2 but I loved it.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    If you can take it seriously it's really deep, but if you can't, it practically parodies itself, so I don't see how you can't like it.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Church wrote: »
    If you can take it seriously it's really deep, but if you can't, it practically parodies itself, so I don't see how you can't like it.
    Really it's a win/win no matter what direction you go.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Jinnigan wrote: »
    Alright, I'm convinced. The politicians I thought were serious politicians are Fleas on the Beast. Ron Paul will put the Beast on a diet. Or possibly tame it. The metaphor isn't clear, but that's not the point. The point is that before I didn't see the light, but this woman who doesn't blink and her terrible metaphor have made me see the light. I'm buying liberty dollars as we speak and registering to vote in the Republican primary.
    That's a teacher? I was thinking more like student; more like special ed student.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Thinatos wrote: »
    That's a teacher? I was thinking more like student; more like special ed student.
    I weep for her students.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Church wrote: »
    Really it's a win/win no matter what direction you go.

My point exactly.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Thinatos wrote: »
    I weep for her students.
    I'm telling you, one of the biggest reasons I gave up the dream of teaching was the prospect of having to work with other teachers.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    20001101h.jpg

Hehe, Game Land.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.