Options

Video Games Sales Thread #6 : Get your Feb NPD fix HERE!

• Options
    UltimanecatUltimanecat Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Double Dash did so poorly comparatively...a bit surprising, but I guess many do consider it the weakest in the series (and by many I mean me and anybody who agrees with me).

MK Wii probably won't set the world on fire immediately here in the US, what with that other game coming out right after it.

Ultimanecat on
    SteamID : same as my PA forum name
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Double Dash did so poorly comparatively...a bit surprising, but I guess many do consider it the weakest in the series (and by many I mean me and anybody who agrees with me).

MK Wii probably won't set the world on fire immediately here in the US, what with that other game coming out right after it.

It was the weakest in the series.

Yet it was still fucking awesome. Which says a lot about Mario Kart in general.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    15 games sold the same or more than all the PS3 exclusives combined (3.4M). 3rd Party Wii exclusive titles add up to 3.3M.

Weak, I say. Weak.

Hold on, while I was searching that list I didn't see any PSP exclusives at all. Did I miss some?

What's your point? The PS3 had a rough first year and the two best selling games on it last year were Assassin's Creed and CoD4, we know that already.

Unco-ordinated on
    Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    15 games sold the same or more than all the PS3 exclusives combined (3.4M). 3rd Party Wii exclusive titles add up to 3.3M.

Weak, I say. Weak.

Hold on, while I was searching that list I didn't see any PSP exclusives at all. Did I miss some?

What's your point? The PS3 had a rough first year and the two best selling games on it last year were Assassin's Creed and CoD4, we know that already.

Unless I missed something, this is the most hard info we've got that includes Europe since the PS3 launch. Also We've heard a lot about how Europe is Sonyland and will turn things around for the PS3. So I think it is still interesting. It's still early in Europe of course.

lowlylowlycook on
    steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
  • Options
    slash000slash000 Registered User regular
    edited April 2008

MK Wii will probably "pull a Mario Galaxy" in that it will sell moderately well its first month, but stick around on the charts for a couple of months later, eventually pulling in 1M+ sales.

That'll be my guess.

Mario Kart Wii, like Mario Galaxy, is something that appeals to both core and casual gamers. It should be a big hit, I would think. Just one that will sell really well over a longer period of time, rather than having an explosive first month and then stop selling.

slash000 on
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited April 2008

Weak, I say. Weak.

Unless I missed something, this is the most hard info we've got that includes Europe since the PS3 launch. Also We've heard a lot about how Europe is Sonyland and will turn things around for the PS3. So I think it is still interesting. It's still early in Europe of course.

That's indeed the point. Sony's software sales are pretty soft considering what their install base is, which is bad for the company's profits (most profit comes from software rather than hardware, doubly important considering how much the PS3 cost to develop), and something third-parties may notice. When PSP software sales failed to take off, third-party support fell off a cliff. Not saying this is guaranteed to happen with the PS3, but it is worrying.

Speaking of which, the list (and its lack of PSP exclusives whatsoever) reinforces the fact that PSP software sales are awful, especially considering how many PSPs themselves have been sold.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    toxk_02toxk_02 Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    This thread needs more CHARTS AND GRAPHS OMG
    regionalbreakdown.gif

Europe, not big fans of the pokemans. They've got sports and racing to worry about.

toxk_02 on
    OTP.jpg
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Haha @ Madden (I don't think that even gets a European release though)

urahonky on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Holy shit Europeans love The Simpsons.

cloudeagle on
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    urahonky wrote: »

Well we get the demo, I'm pretty sure we get the full game.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    This just in, the UK is no longer part of Europe!

LewieP on
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    cloudeagle wrote: »

It was actually a good game, honestly. And remember The Simpsons makes fun of American family life, and Europe hates Americans.

urahonky on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    cloudeagle wrote: »

It was actually a good game, honestly. And remember The Simpsons makes fun of American family life, and Europe hates Americans.

Heh, I was debating whether I should make that point or not. I've actually heard that seriously argued by analysts/academics.

cloudeagle on
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited April 2008

It does get released over here. I've seen it stores. I've even seen people playing it.

Peewi on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    LewieP wrote: »
    This just in, the UK is no longer part of Europe!

UK?

You.... kay?

You traitor.

It's England, the rest of those fuckers can go to hell. Pfft... welsh.:P

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Well I was quoting the chart...

LewieP on
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I'm surprised they like Smackdown vs. Raw so much.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    slash000 wrote: »

MK Wii will probably "pull a Mario Galaxy" in that it will sell moderately well its first month, but stick around on the charts for a couple of months later, eventually pulling in 1M+ sales.

That'll be my guess.

Mario Kart Wii, like Mario Galaxy, is something that appeals to both core and casual gamers. It should be a big hit, I would think. Just one that will sell really well over a longer period of time, rather than having an explosive first month and then stop selling.

It's Mario Kart. It'll sell well, guaranteed. Even people who hate video games love Mario Kart. It's like the definition of fun video game.

In fact "how fun a game is" is measured on a scale of: White Van Racer -> Mario Kart

Or, if your metric: between 0MK and 1MK

shryke on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    There really is a branding crisis going on. People often treat PS3 and 360 as the same development entity, going so far as combining their marketshare. I imagine that Sony & MS do not like this at all.

I'm think MS is less pissed about this then you'd think. The more they can establish themselves as the euqal of Sony, the better. No matter how good the 360 was selling, alot of people were still waiting for the "PS3 Bomb" to drop. The brand still carries alot of weight. The more they can co-opt that, the better.

shryke on
  • Options
    JCRooksJCRooks Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    shryke wrote: »
    There really is a branding crisis going on. People often treat PS3 and 360 as the same development entity, going so far as combining their marketshare. I imagine that Sony & MS do not like this at all.

I'm think MS is less pissed about this then you'd think. The more they can establish themselves as the euqal of Sony, the better. No matter how good the 360 was selling, alot of people were still waiting for the "PS3 Bomb" to drop. The brand still carries alot of weight. The more they can co-opt that, the better.

Last generation, both Nintendo and Microsoft would have been loved to be lumped in with the PS2 in any way, since Sony was far-and-away the winner then. Many people (myself included) did not anticipate such a huge reversal of fortune, to the point that Sony/Microsoft would loved to be lumped in with the Wii instead.

JCRooks on
    Xbox LIVE, Steam, Twitter, etc. ...
    Gamertag: Rooks
    - Don't add me, I'm at/near the friend limit :)

Steam: JC_Rooks

Twitter: http://twitter.com/JiunweiC

I work on this: http://www.xbox.com
  • Options
    edited April 2008

Well we do know that it wasn't doing so great up until the price drop and has since outsold the 360 in a few European countries. From memory, it should pass the 360 in Europe before July.
    cloudeagle wrote:
    That's indeed the point. Sony's software sales are pretty soft considering what their install base is, which is bad for the company's profits (most profit comes from software rather than hardware, doubly important considering how much the PS3 cost to develop), and something third-parties may notice. When PSP software sales failed to take off, third-party support fell off a cliff. Not saying this is guaranteed to happen with the PS3, but it is worrying.

o_O What? From that list, there's no way of knowing how well multiplatform games did on each of system and so it's ridiculous to suddenly assume that PS3 software sales are soft. That's why he brought up exclusive sales because you can kinda, somehow, compare them.

Lastly, look how much Europeans love Guitar Hero! Rock Band, guaranteed success! :lol:

Unco-ordinated on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

Well we do know that it wasn't doing so great up until the price drop and has since outsold the 360 in a few European countries. From memory, it should pass the 360 in Europe before July.
    cloudeagle wrote:

o_O What? From that list, there's no way of knowing how well multiplatform games did on each of system and so it's ridiculous to suddenly assume that PS3 software sales are soft. That's why he brought up exclusive sales because you can kinda, somehow, compare them.

Lastly, look how much Europeans love Guitar Hero! Rock Band, guaranteed success! :lol:

Actually, the point is that those numbers mean that only crazy people will be developing PS3 exclusives this gen. Which means Sony has no way of breaking out of its fight with the 360 and becoming a competitor with the Wii. The real problem is that MGS4 and FF13 will come out before the price drops to mass market levels and hence will not move that many consoles.

PS3 software software sales are soft, it doesn't have the attach rate of the 360 or the install base of the Wii. Again it isn't a total failure any more than the GameCube was, but I bet that the people of Sony didn't even consider that things would be this bad in their 10 year plan's worst case scenario. I also wonder how the math works out for them to recoup their investment in developing the PS3 and selling it below cost for so long.

Lastly, no doubt EA deserves a lolEA for that price. Crazy.

lowlylowlycook on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Full Next-Gen.biz analysis of the 100 best selling games data -
    Among the questions we'll answer:

* Which publisher generated the greatest unit sales in the top 100?
    * Systems can live and die by exclusives – which systems got the lion's share of these jewels?
    * Buying a system? We'll tell you which one can play more of the top 100 software titles than any other.
    * Are people still buying licensed games by the truckload? Did music games beat out sports games? The genre rankings reveal all.
    * And are European tastes different from American? You bet, and we'll show you just how different they can be.

On to the charts!

EA Leads In Titles & Sales

Electronic Arts took the top publisher spot in our list of the top 100 selling games, despite strong competition from both Nintendo and Activision. EA claimed 23 titles in our rankings, far ahead of Nintendo at 12 titles and Activision at 10. In a third tier of publishers, THQ, Ubisoft, and Sony each published six titles.

top10bynumberoftitlescw1.gif

Of course, just looking at the number of titles doesn't reveal the whole story. If, instead, we look at unit sales by each publisher's games in the top 100, then the order shuffles a bit.

top10publishersbyvolumebp4.gif

By this measure EA remains the leading publisher, with sales of nearly 40 million units. Both Nintendo and Activision gain ground on EA, but more importantly Activision's leap ahead of Nintendo into second place at nearly 30 million units.

The real success story here is Microsoft. With only three published titles in the top 100 – Forza Motorsport 2, Mass Effect, and Halo 3 – Microsoft still claimed 4th place in unit sales. Certainly most of Microsoft's 11.5 million in unit sales can be attributed to Halo 3, but the other two titles have great rankings too: Forza 2 at #20 and Mass Effect at #34.

Meanwhile the move to unit sales pushes Capcom off the bottom and raises Sega, whose Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games has sold tremendously since its launch.

Exclusive Rules

Not too long ago, platform exclusives seemed to go the way of the dodo. Metal Gear Solid 2 on the Xbox? Resident Evil on the GameCube? Splinter Cell on the PlayStation 2? The age of crossplatform availability seemed within our grasp.

Now platform exclusives are back with a vengeance, and stoking the fiery pits of fanboy message boards the world over. Fortunately, we're not above tossing a can of petrol in amongst the combatants.

So who is winning the war for exclusivity? Answer: Nintendo, and how.

numberofexclusivesperpltw2.gif

In its first year on the market, the Wii claimed a whopping 12 exclusive games. Several of these, of course, are Nintendo franchises that won't ever appear on another system: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Party 8, and Mario Strikers. The same is true on the Nintendo DS, which comes in second with 11 exclusives.

Each of the other platforms received fewer than half the exclusives found on either the Wii or NDS. On the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 (with three and five exclusives each), first- and second-party sales again lead the way. Sony enriched its PlayStation 3 software library with Heavenly Sword, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Motorstorm, and Ratchet & Clank Future. Microsoft's three exclusives were Mass Effect, Forza Motorsport 2, and Halo 3. With only one Sony-published exclusive (God of War II), the PlayStation 2 is unique for having the majority of its exclusives from third-party publishers. It is worth noting, of course, that many PlayStation 3 systems are capable of playing both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2 software – so those 60Gb system owners have access to both systems' exclusives.

While all the games in the top 100 sold well, some sold better than others. So, how did those exclusive titles sell? The answer shows the power of the huge installed base of Nintendo DS customers and the buying power of the dedicated Xbox 360 crowd.

unitsalesofplatformexcljv2.gif

Microsoft has clearly maximized the effectiveness of its three exclusive titles. To put it in perspective, the three games exclusive to the Xbox 360 earned more than the nine combined games exclusive to Sony's PlayStation consoles. (For the record, Sony's PSP had no exclusives which sold well enough to rank in the top 100 this year.)

One more look before we move on: which of the big three hardware companies is attracting the most exclusive software? For this purpose we consider Nintendo's Wii and DS together and Sony's PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3 together. Amazingly, Nintendo manages to extend its lead even further:

exclusivesforbigthreein8.gif

Here's what's going on: Nintendo not only lays claim to the 12 Wii exclusives and the 11 Nintendo DS exclusives, but also four additional games like Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games – which appears on both platforms (and therefore is not a platform exclusive) but not on any competitor's system!

Take a Deep Breadth

While exclusive titles may figure heavily into a consumer's console purchase, that same consumer will probably also want to play a wide variety of popular games. When looking at these top 100 selling games of the past year, which console provides access to the lion's share of games?

The answer should be no surprise:

whichplatformsplaymoreea8.gif

The Xbox 360 can play more than a majority of the games listed in our top 100 software rankings. Right behind it, with 52 games and its own majority, is the Wii. The PlayStation 2 is further behind at 46 and the PlayStation 3 even further back with 44.

To return briefly to the subject of exclusives, the Wii's 52 games include 12 games which are exclusive to the platform. On the other hand, Microsoft's 54 games include only 3 games which are exclusives.

We can look at this two ways. On the one hand, Microsoft's Xbox 360 has attracted a broad spectrum of cross-platform software (and the Xbox 360 version is often superior to the other platforms) but has few top-selling exclusive titles. Nintendo's Wii has fewer cross-platform games (and the Wii version is sometimes considered “just a port of the PS2 version”) but has a larger selection of system exclusives to spice up its library.

For sheer value, however, it's hard to pass up the PlayStation 2. Provided you can live with low-def graphics, the $130 price is right and not only does it play many of the top-selling games from the last year but in fact most of the top-selling games from the past seven years.

Licensed to Sell

Fact: Games with TV and movie licenses still sell embarrassingly well. Nearly one-quarter of the 100 top selling games of the past year were based on characters from movies (like Pirates of the Caribbean) or television characters (like Spongebob Squarepants). The next most common genres – Action and Sports – covered 15 games each.

numberoftitlespercategoza0.gif

Even though neither Wii Sports nor Wii Play are represented in the top 100, their effect is clearly visible with minigame collections outnumbering role-playing games, simulations, and strategy games. Moreover, the number of music games represented in the top selling software from the last year is significant: 7 titles out of 100.

More telling are the unit sales per genre, shown below.

unitsalespercategoryfh3.gif

Licensed games still lead with over 34 million units (or 20% of the top 100 total), but the sports category catches up substantially. Moreover, the genre of shooters – driven primarily by Halo 3 – leaps from fourth place (in terms of number of titles) to third place in unit sales. The music game category, led by the phenomenal sales of Guitar Hero III, pushed it to the fifth spot on this sales chart.

America versus Europe

For our final slice of the data, let's look at the 20 top-selling titles and break their sales down by region: either U.S. sales or UK/European sales.

regionalbreakdownfw4.gif

Immediately one notices the obvious popularity differentials in “football” – American football and then the real football (or soccer, to the Yanks). Madden NFL sales are nonexistent outside of the U.S. while sales of FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer are strong with Europeans and Brits.

However, there are other things to notice, like the European base of fans for racing games like Forza Motorsport 2 and NFS: Pro Street. The success of The Simpsons Game is another interesting find, suggesting that non-Americans enjoy playing American games poking fun at American foibles.

LewieP on
  • Options
    RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Wait a second. Mass Effect sold enough to make the top 100 best selling games and Gears of War did not?

RainbowDespair on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

cloudeagle wrote:

Actually, the point is that those numbers mean that only crazy people will be developing PS3 exclusives this gen. Which means Sony has no way of breaking out of its fight with the 360 and becoming a competitor with the Wii. The real problem is that MGS4 and FF13 will come out before the price drops to mass market levels and hence will not move that many consoles.

PS3 software software sales are soft, it doesn't have the attach rate of the 360 or the install base of the Wii. Again it isn't a total failure any more than the GameCube was, but I bet that the people of Sony didn't even consider that things would be this bad in their 10 year plan's worst case scenario. I also wonder how the math works out for them to recoup their investment in developing the PS3 and selling it below cost for so long.

Indeed. With the low attach rate and low sales of PS3 exclusives, it becomes a bit of a stretch to think that multiplatform sales are favoring the PS3. It COULD happen, it's just very, very, very unlikely.

cloudeagle on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Wait a second. Mass Effect sold enough to make the top 100 best selling games and Gears of War did not?

Didn't Gears come out over a year ago? End of 2006 iirc.

LewieP on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    unitsalespercategoryfh3.gif

Fuck you world. Fuck You!

shryke on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I would like to see their definition of "license" game though.

I mean, Star Wars games are a license, but I bet LEGO Star Wars is in the Action category. Madden, too, albeit for sports.

LewieP on
  • Options
    RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    edited April 2008

Didn't Gears come out over a year ago? End of 2006 iirc.

Oh, so it's 2007 only? That makes a lot more sense.

RainbowDespair on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I would like to see their definition of "license" game though.

I mean, Star Wars games are a license, but I bet LEGO Star Wars is in the Action category. Madden, too, albeit for sports.

Hmm, you might be right. But I don't have that much faith in the general public.

shryke on
  • Options
    fragglefartfragglefart Registered User regular
    edited April 2008

My thoughts exactly. D:

fragglefart on
    fragglefart.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008

o_O Not really. None of the games that came out last year were even close to the level that an exclusive like MGS4 or FFXIII will be. And you generally won't see many third party exclusives on either platform that aren't that big.

Oh and what would you call a 'price drop to mass market levels'? US$250? I find it hard to believe the PS3 will be above that by the time FFXIII gets a US/Europe release in late 2009...

As for recouping the costs, I think they're willing to lose money to maintain a foot inside the industry and then try and take it back next gen. Plus, there's that Blu-Ray thing.

cloudeagle: :| Who said multiplatform sales are favouring the PS3? I was pointing out that multiplatform games have done well on the system. CoD4, Fifa, PES and AC were million sellers on it and Burnout Paradise and DMC4 were pretty equal over both systems (the latter probably favours the PS3 if you include Japanese sales).

Oh and low attach ratio? I thought we concluded that it's a rather pointless statistic, except for ending silly arguments about how a system has poor software sales? Well, since we're having one of these silly arguments, I'll go ahead and calculate the PS3's attach ratio. Hardware is at 10.49 million, software is at 54.4 million, putting the attach ratio at 5.2 games per system. That's low?

Btw, I just noticed this had been overlooked:
    Numbers are based on official records from NPD and information provided to Next-Gen by publishers. Publicly available data and analysis was also taken into account, as well as dead reckoning and sanity checking from the Next-Gen staff when exact counts (such as unified sales data for Europe) were difficult to corroborate, conflicting, or unavailable.
    So their European numbers may not be particularly accurate. It could be the reason why Orange Box's sales sounded off.

Unco-ordinated on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Woo boy this is gonna be long. Media - Create Top 500 for 2007
    *numbers on the far-right are '07 only, no LTDs given.

#1 - #250
    1. Wii『Wii Sports』(Nintendo) 06/12/02 1,939,962
    2. Wii『Wii Play』(Nintendo) 06/12/02 1,529,232
    3. PSP『Monster Hunter Freedom 2』(Capcom) 07/02/22 1,437,943
    4. DS『Mario Party DS』(Nintendo) 07/11/08 1,287,732
    5. DS『New Super Mario Bros.』(Nintendo) 06/05/25 1,169,378
    6. Wii『Mario Party 8』(Nintendo) 07/07/26 1,078,453
    7. DS『Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day』(Nintendo) 05/12/29 1,045,102
    8. DS『Dragon Quest IV: Michibikareshi Monotachi』(Square Enix) 07/11/22 1,040,571
    9. DS『Yoshi's Island DS』(Nintendo) 07/03/08 1,021,380
    10. DS『Mario Kart DS』(Nintendo) 05/12/08 921,372
    11. Wii『Wii Fit』(Nintendo) 07/12/01 884,313
    12. DS『Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker』(Square Enix) 06/12/28 867,243
    13. DS『The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass』(Nintendo) 07/06/23 862,551
    14. DS『Animal Crossing Wild World』(Nintendo) 05/11/23 825,511
    15. DS『Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day』(Nintendo) 07/05/31 778,679
    16. DS『Professor Layton and the Curious Village』(Level 5) 07/02/15 748,315
    17. PSP『Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII』(Square Enix) 07/09/13 742,717
    18. Wii『Super Mario Galaxy』(Nintendo) 07/11/01 720,190
    19. DS『Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time』(Pokemon) 07/09/13 718,477
    20. DS『Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness』(Pokemon) 07/09/13 629,480
    21. DS『Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day』(Nintendo) 05/05/19 624,775
    22. PS2『Warriors Orochi』(Koei) 07/03/21 609,829
    23. DS『Kanshuu Nippon Joushikiryoku Kentei Kyoukai: Imasara Hito ni wa Kikenai Otona no Joushikiryoku Training DS』(Nintendo) 06/10/26 608,322
    24. DS『Layton Kyouju to Akuma no Hako』(Level 5) 07/11/29 606,678
    25. DS『Pokemon Diamond』(Pokemon) 06/09/28 553,956
    26. DS『Eigo ga Nigate na Otona no DS Training: Motto Eigo Duke』(Nintendo) 07/03/29 527,429
    27. DS『Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings』(Square Enix) 07/04/26 520,058
    28. DS『Eigo ga Nigate na Otona no DS Training: Eigo Duke』(Nintendo) 06/01/26 504,920
    29. PS2『Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2008』(KONAMI) 07/11/22 503,938
    30. DS『Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice』(Capcom) 07/04/12 499,355
    31. Wii『Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors』(Square Enix) 07/07/12 486,676
    32. Wii『Super Paper Mario』(Nintendo) 07/04/19 472,664
    33. DS『Pokemon Pearl』(Pokemon) 06/09/28 456,958
    34. PS2『Super Robot Taisen Original Generations』(Banpresto) 07/06/28 438,395
    35. DS『Final Fantasy IV』(Square Enix) 07/12/20 414,130
    36. PS3『Hot Shots Golf 5』(SCE) 07/07/26 398,622
    37. Wii『WarioWare: Smooth Moves』(Nintendo) 06/12/02 397,043
    38. DS『Itadaki Street DS』(Square Enix) 07/06/21 392,935
    39. DS『Ganbaru Watashi no Kakei Diary』(Nintendo) 07/07/12 377,545
    40. DS『Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates』(Square Enix) 07/08/23 374,409
    41. DS『Kotoba no Puzzle: Mojipittan DS』(Bandai Namco) 07/03/15 374,329
    42. Wii『Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games』(Nintendo) 07/11/22 371,489
    43. DS『Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Touch de Dokodon!』(Bandai Namco) 07/07/26 370,130
    44. DS『Zaidan Houjin Nippon Kanji Nouryoku Kentei Kyoukai Koushiki Soft: 200 Mannin no KanKen: Tokoton Kanji Nou』(IE Institute) 06/11/09 366,728
    45. PS2『Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas』(Capcom) 07/01/25 364,547
    46. PS3『Dynasty Warriors 6』(Koei) 07/11/11 361,537
    47. DS『Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis』(Nintendo) 07/04/12 350,467
    48. PS2『SD Gundam G Generation Spirits』(Bandai Namco) 07/11/29 350,017
    49. DS『Kirby Squeak Squad』(Nintendo) 06/11/02 321,937
    50. DS『Momotarou Dentetsu DS: Tokyo & Japan』(Hudson) 07/04/26 320,455

51. PS2『Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3』(Bandai Namco) 07/10/04 316,353
    52. DS『Wario: Master of Disguise』(Nintendo) 07/01/18 313,304
    53. PS2『Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends』(Koei) 07/08/23 305,017
    54. PS2『J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship』(KONAMI) 07/08/02 301,331
    55. PSP『Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions』(Square Enix) 07/05/10 293,100
    56. DS『Kenkou Ouen Recipe 1000: DS Kondate Zenshuu』(Nintendo) 06/12/07 292,100
    57. DS『Picross DS』(Nintendo) 07/01/25 291,864
    58. DS『Zaidan Houjin Nippon Kanji Nouryoku Kentei Kyoukai Kounin: KanKen DS』(Rocket Company) 06/09/28 291,634
    59. DS『Super Robot Taisen W』(Banpresto) 07/03/01 288,744
    60. DS『Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness』(Marvelous) 07/02/01 282,299
    61. PS2『Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 14』(KONAMI) 07/07/19 277,440
    62. PS3『Dynasty Warriors: Gundam』(Bandai Namco) 07/03/01 273,655
    63. DS『Tetris DS』(Nintendo) 06/04/27 272,185
    64. DS『Final Fantasy Tactics A2: The Sealed Grimoire』(Square Enix) 07/10/25 265,996
    65. PS2『Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +』(Square Enix) 07/03/29 264,722
    66. DS『SD Gundam G Generation: Cross Drive』(Bandai Namco) 07/08/09 256,893
    67. Wii『Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree』(Nintendo) 07/04/26 250,665
    68. PS2『Another Century's Episode 3: The Final』(Banpresto) 07/09/06 249,978
    69. DS『Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2』(Nintendo) 07/05/17 245,633
    70. PS3『Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2008』(KONAMI) 07/11/22 240,874
    71. Wii『The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess』(Nintendo) 06/12/02 235,752
    72. DS『Shaberu! DS Oryouri Navi』(Nintendo) 06/07/20 231,424
    73. DS『Oshare Majo Love and Berry』(Sega) 06/11/22 229,266
    74. DS『Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 3』(Bandai Namco) 07/09/27 228,831
    75. DS『Jump Ultimate Stars』(Nintendo) 06/11/23 214,358
    76. DS『Hotel Dusk: Room 215』(Nintendo) 07/01/25 213,208
    77. DS『Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary』(Sega) 06/12/14 205,630
    78. PSP『Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops +』(KONAMI) 07/09/20 199,616
    79. PS2『Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Gaiden』(Banpresto) 07/12/27 196,684
    80. DS『The World Ends With You』(Square Enix) 07/07/27 195,522
    81. Wii『Pokemon Battle Revolution』(Pokemon) 06/12/14 194,292
    82. DS『DK Jungle Climber』(Nintendo) 07/08/09 192,940
    83. DS『Kageyama Method Dennou Hanpuku: Masu x Masu Hyaku Masu Keisan』(Shogakukan) 06/12/07 192,848
    84. PSP『Gundam Battle Chronicle』(Bandai Namco) 07/10/04 191,536
    85. DS『Big Brain Academy』(Nintendo) 05/06/30 189,835
    86. DS『Nounai Aesthe: IQ Suppli DS』(Spike) 06/12/21 185,783
    87. DS『SimCity DS』(Electronic Arts) 07/02/22 184,554
    88. DS『DS Nishimura Kyotaro Suspense Shin Tantei Series: Kyoto Atami Zekkai no Kotou - Satsui no Wana』(Tecmo) 07/10/11 179,800
    89. PS2『Pro Yakyuu Spirits 4』(KONAMI) 07/04/01 177,899
    90. Wii『Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles』(Capcom) 07/11/15 177,810
    91. PS2『.hack//G.U. vol. 3//Redemption』(Bandai Namco) 07/01/18 173,731
    92. PS2『Fate/Stay Night』(Kadokawa Shoten) 07/04/19 173,313
    93. DS『Tales of Innocence』(Bandai Namco) 07/12/06 169,432
    94. DS『Power Pro Kun Pocket 10』(KONAMI) 07/12/06 168,499
    95. PS2『Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes』(Capcom) 07/11/29 167,040
    96. PS3『Gran Turismo 5 Prologue』(SCE) 07/12/13 165,034
    97. DS『Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Best Price!)』(Capcom) 06/10/26 162,716
    98. DS『Zaidan Houjin Nippon Kanji Nouryoku Kentei Kyoukai Kounin: KanKen DS 2 + Jouyou Kanji Jiten』(Rocket Company) 07/09/27 162,267
    99. PS2『J-League Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou 5』(Sega) 07/02/01 162,055
    100. Wii『Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn』(Nintendo) 07/02/22 159,070

101. DS『Tamagotchi no Appare! Niji-Venture』(Bandai Namco) 07/03/29 157,004
    102. DS『Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol』(Nintendo) 07/07/05 156,936
    103. DS『Gyakuten Saiban 3 (Best Price!)』(Capcom) 07/08/23 156,903
    104. DS『Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu』(Bandai Namco) 07/03/21 155,238
    105. DS『Heisei Kyouiku Iinkai DS』(Bandai Namco) 06/12/21 153,282
    106. DS『San Goku Shi Taisen DS』(Sega) 07/01/25 151,527
    107. PSP『Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops』(KONAMI) 06/12/21 149,347
    108. PS2『Persona 3: FES』(Atlus) 07/04/19 146,575
    109. DS『DS Bungaku Zenshuu』(Nintendo) 07/10/18 144,268
    110. DS『Kekkaishi: Karasumori Ayakashi Kidan』(Bandai Namco) 07/05/24 144,243
    111. DS『Planet Puzzle League』(Nintendo) 07/04/26 143,674
    112. Wii『Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2』(Bandai Namco) 07/01/01 143,388
    113. PS2『Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 2』(Bandai Namco) 07/12/20 142,696
    114. PS2『Ryu ga Gotoku (PlayStation2 the Best)』(Sega) 06/10/26 142,387
    115. PSP『Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2』(SCE) 07/12/06 142,272
    116. DS『Gyakuten Saiban: Yomigaeru Gyakuten (Best Price!)』(Capcom) 06/06/15 141,110
    117. DS『Toeic Test DS Training』(IE Institute) 07/03/29 139,609
    118. DS『Crayon Shin-Chan DS: Arashi wo Yobu Nutte Crayoon Daisakusen!』(Banpresto) 07/03/21 137,851
    119. DS『Dinosaur King - 7 Pieces』(Sega) 07/11/22 136,150
    120. PSP『Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories』(Capcom) 07/07/26 135,897
    121. PSP『Kidou Senshi Gundam Seed: Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T. Portable』(Bandai Namco) 07/04/05 133,893
    122. PS2『Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel』(Bandai Namco) 07/04/05 132,391
    123. PS2『Hisshou Pachinko*Pachi-Slot Kouryoku Series Vol. 10: CR Shinseiki Evangelion: Kiseki no Kachi』(D3 Publisher) 07/06/07 127,592
    124. Wii『Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition』(Capcom) 07/05/31 127,275
    125. PSP『Tales of Destiny 2』(Bandai Namco) 07/02/15 124,509
    126. PSP『Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu Portable 2』(KONAMI) 07/04/05 124,486
    127. PSP『Monster Hunter Portable (PSP the Best)』(Capcom) 06/08/03 124,376
    128. Wii『Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu Wii』(KONAMI) 07/07/19 123,387
    129. DS『Kageyama Method - Dennou Hanpuku: Tadashii Kanji Kakitori-Kun』(Shogakukan) 07/04/05 120,896
    130. DS『Naruto Shippuuden: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 5』(Takara Tomy) 07/07/19 120,896
    131. PSP『Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition』(Square Enix) 07/04/19 116,315
    132. PS2『Shining Force Exa』(Sega) 07/01/18 116,174
    133. PS2『Shining Wind』(Sega) 07/05/17 116,129
    134. PS2『Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Matsuri』(Alchemist) 07/02/22 115,650
    135. DS『Final Fantasy III』(Square Enix) 06/08/24 115,129
    136. DS『Nodame Cantabile』(Bandai Namco) 07/04/19 114,496
    137. DS『Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Saurian』(Capcom) 07/11/22 114,450
    138. Wii『Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX』(Takara Tomy) 07/02/22 112,962
    139. PS3『Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War』(Koei) 07/08/30 112,498
    140. DS『Unou no Tatsujin: Soukai! Machigai Museum 2』(Bandai Namco) 07/03/01 111,524
    141. DS『Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja』(Capcom) 07/11/22 110,733
    142. DS『Ochaken no Heya DS 2』(MTO) 07/01/18 109,746
    143. DS『Digimon World: Dawn』(Bandai Namco) 07/03/29 108,660
    144. DS『Facening de Hyoujou Yutaka ni Inshou Up: Otona no DS Kao Training』(Nintendo) 07/08/02 108,017
    145. PS2『Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System』(Square Enix) 07/08/09 107,461
    146. DS『Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus』(Capcom) 06/12/14 107,032
    147. DS『Zaidan Houjin Nippon Kanji Nouryoku Kentei Kyoukai Koushiki Soft: 250-Mannin no KanKen』(IE Institute) 07/11/01 106,797
    148. DS『Famista DS』(Bandai Namco) 07/11/15 105,653
    149. DS『Yamakawa Shuppansha Kanshuu: Shousetsu Nihonshi DS』(Bandai Namco) 07/06/07 105,528
    150. PSP『Star Ocean: The First Departure』(Square Enix) 07/12/27 105,014

151. Wii『Mario Strikers Charged』(Nintendo) 07/09/20 104,781
    152. PS2『Yakuza 2』(Sega) 06/12/07 103,896
    153. Wii『One Piece: Unlimited Adventure』(Bandai Namco) 07/04/26 103,453
    154. DS『Death Note: Kira Game』(KONAMI) 07/02/15 103,241
    155. DS『Dorabase: Dramatic Stadium』(Bandai Namco) 07/12/20 102,838
    156. DS『Nintendogs: Labrador and Friends』(Nintendo) 05/04/21 102,756
    157. DS『Mario Hoops 3 on 3』(Nintendo) 06/07/27 102,408
    158. DS『Bleach: Dark Souls』(Sega) 07/02/15 101,542
    159. PSP『Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters』(SCE) 07/06/28 101,300
    160. PS2『Ar tonelico II: Sekai ni Hibiku Shoujo Tachi no Metafalica』(Banpresto) 07/10/25 99,713
    161. DS『Kiku! Kaku! Kotoba o Fuyasu! Hajimete no Eigo Training』(Benesse) 07/06/28 98,547
    162. DS『Mame Goma: Honobo no Nikki』(TDK Core) 07/07/26 97,516
    163. DS『Kurikin: Nano Island Story』(Nintendo) 07/05/24 97,229
    164. Wii『Kidou Senshi Gundam: MS Sensen 0079』(Bandai Namco) 07/07/26 97,210
    165. DS『Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008』(KONAMI) 07/11/29 97,099
    166. DS『Etrian Odyssey』(Atlus) 07/01/18 94,951
    167. DS『Nintendogs: Chihuahua and Friends』(Nintendo) 05/04/21 94,813
    168. DS『Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2』(Bandai Namco) 06/07/27 94,797
    169. DS『Kouchuu Ouja: Mushi King Super Collection』(Sega) 07/07/19 93,764
    170. DS『Wantame Music Channel: Doko Demo Style』(Capcom) 07/11/22 93,209
    171. XB360『Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation』(Bandai Namco) 07/11/01 92,958
    172. DS『Ash: Archaic Sealed Heat』(Nintendo) 07/10/04 92,846
    173. Wii『Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3』(Bandai Namco) 07/10/04 92,748
    174. PSP『Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road』(Bandai Namco) 07/06/07 91,632
    175. DS『Pro Evolution Soccer 2008』(KONAMI) 07/10/25 91,384
    176. DS『Kirarin * Revolution: Mezase! Idol Queen』(KONAMI) 07/07/12 90,804
    177. DS『Super Mario 64 DS』(Nintendo) 04/12/02 90,235
    178. PSP『Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology』(Bandai Namco) 06/12/21 89,757
    179. Wii『Donkey Kong Barrel Blast』(Nintendo) 07/06/28 89,362
    180. PSP『Bleach: Heat the Soul 4』(SCE) 07/05/24 89,072
    181. DS『Kirarin Revolution Tsukutte Misechao! Kime*Kira Stage』(KONAMI) 07/12/13 87,815
    182. PS2『Pachitte Chonmage Tatsujin 10: Pachinko Fuyu no Sonata』(Hack Berry) 07/01/25 87,395
    183. PS2『Odin Sphere』(Atlus) 07/05/17 84,940
    184. PS3『Virtua Fighter 5』(Sega) 07/02/08 84,212
    185. DS『Mega Man Star Force: Leo』(Capcom) 06/12/14 83,513
    186. DS『Mega Man Star Force: Dragon』(Capcom) 06/12/14 83,106
    187. DS『WarioWare: Touched!』(Nintendo) 04/12/02 82,822
    188. PS2『Minna no Golf 4 (PlayStation2 the Best Reprint)』(SCE) 05/11/02 81,710
    189. PS3『Ninja Gaiden Sigma』(Tecmo) 07/06/14 81,239
    190. PSP『Suzumiya Haruhi no Yakusoku』(Bandai Namco) 07/12/27 81,089
    191. DS『Nintendogs: Dachshund and Friends』(Nintendo) 05/04/21 80,507
    192. DS『Nep League DS』(Jaleco) 07/12/06 80,497
    193. DS『Daito Giken Koushiki Pachi-Slot Simulator: Hihouden - Ossu! Banchou - Yoshimune DS』(Paon) 07/04/26 80,302
    194. DS『One Piece: Gear Spirit』(Bandai Namco) 07/08/30 78,507
    195. PS2『Kenka Banchou 2: Full Throttle』(Spike) 07/03/08 78,069
    196. DS『Master of Illusion』(Nintendo) 06/11/16 77,415
    197. XB360『Halo 3』(Microsoft) 07/09/27 77,126
    198. Wii『Excite Truck』(Nintendo) 07/01/18 77,118
    199. Wii『Fishing Master』(Hudson) 07/03/29 76,845
    200. DS『Katekyoo Hitman Reborn!! DS Flame Rumble Kaien Ring Soudatsuen!』(Takara Tomy) 07/09/20 76,532

201. DS『Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou』(Bandai Namco) 07/11/15 75,967
    202. PSP『Fate/Tiger Colosseum』(Capcom) 07/09/13 75,433
    203. PS2『MLB Power Pros』(KONAMI) 07/10/04 75,329
    204. GBA『Pokemon Emerald』(Pokemon) 04/09/16 75,178
    205. PS2『Dawn of Mana』(Square Enix) 06/12/21 75,000
    206. PS2『Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess』(Square Enix) 07/11/22 74,927
    207. DS『Kousoku Card Battle: Card Hero』(Nintendo) 07/12/20 74,850
    208. DS『Power Pro Kun Pocket 9』(KONAMI) 06/12/07 74,328
    209. DS『Eiken DS』(Rocket Company) 07/09/27 73,768
    210. XB360『Lost Odyssey』(Microsoft) 07/12/06 73,606
    211. PSP『Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007』(KONAMI) 06/12/14 73,187
    212. PS2『Soul Nomad & the World Eaters』(Nippon Ichi) 07/02/15 72,291
    213. PSP『Final Fantasy II Anniversary Edition』(Square Enix) 07/06/07 71,770
    214. PS2『Dragon Shadow Spell』(Flight-Plan) 07/01/18 71,093
    215. DS『「Ukkari o Nakusou! Bunshou Yomi Training』(Benesse) 07/06/28 70,880
    216. PSP『Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2』(KONAMI) 07/09/27 70,632
    217. DS『Digimon World: Dusk』(Bandai Namco) 07/03/29 70,072
    218. DS『Saiyuuki: Kinkaku, Ginkaku no Inbou』(D3 Publisher) 07/07/12 70,053
    219. PS2『Gintama Gin-San to Issho! Boku no Kabuki Machi Nikki』(Bandai Namco) 07/08/30 68,964
    220. Wii『Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Dungeon』(Square Enix) 07/12/13 68,563
    221. XB360『Eternal Sonata』(Bandai Namco) 07/06/14 68,507
    222. DS『Yamakawa Shuppansha Kanshuu: Shousetsu Sekaishi DS』(Bandai Namco) 07/06/07 68,500
    223. DS『Shin Lucky * Star Moe Drill: Tabidachi』(Kadokawa Shoten) 07/05/24 68,202
    224. GBA『Final Fantasy VI Advance』(Square Enix) 06/11/30 67,364
    225. PS2『BioHazard 4 (PlayStation2 the Best)』(Capcom) 06/08/24 67,118
    226. DS『Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side: 1st Love』(KONAMI) 07/03/15 66,943
    227. DS『Clubhouse Games』(Nintendo) 07/04/19 66,558
    228. PS2『Momotarou Dentetsu 16』(Hudson) 06/12/07 66,123
    229. DS『Meitantei Conan: Tantei Ryoku Trainer』(Bandai Namco) 07/04/05 65,699
    230. DS『Heroes of Mana』(Square Enix) 07/03/08 65,236
    231. Wii『Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility』(Marvelous) 07/06/07 65,055
    232. PS3『Pro Yakyuu Spirits 4』(KONAMI) 07/04/01 64,700
    233. DS『Luminous Arc』(Marvelous) 07/02/08 64,317
    234. Wii『Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX2』(Takara Tomy) 07/11/29 64,036
    235. XB360『The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion』(Spike) 07/07/26 63,927
    236. DS『Doraemon: Nobita no Shin Makai Daibouken DS』(Sega) 07/03/08 62,668
    237. PS2『Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories』(Capcom) 07/09/06 62,609
    238. Wii『Ennichi no Tatsujin』(Bandai Namco) 06/12/02 61,184
    239. PS2『Pachitte Chonmage Tatsujin 13: Pachinko Hissatsu Shigotojin III』(Hack Berry) 07/11/22 61,174
    240. PS2『Pro Yakyuu Netsu Star 2007』(Bandai Namco) 07/04/05 60,620
    241. PSP『Yuusha no Kuse ni Namaikida』(SCE) 07/12/06 59,733
    242. PS3『The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion』(Spike) 07/09/27 59,718
    243. PS2『Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 14 Ketteiban』(KONAMI) 07/12/20 59,417
    244. PS3『Boku no Natsuyasumi 3』(SCE) 07/07/05 59,080
    245. DS『Mega Man ZX Advent』(Capcom) 07/07/12 58,792
    246. Wii『Ghost Squad』(Sega) 07/10/25 58,790
    247. DS『Yes! PreCure 5』(Bandai Namco) 07/11/29 58,602
    248. DS『Lost in Blue 2』(KONAMI) 07/03/15 58,423
    249. DS『Zettai Onkan Otoda Master』(Hudson) 07/08/02 58,099
    250. XB360『Gears of War』(Microsoft) 07/01/18 57,343

toxk_02 on
    OTP.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    And #251 - #500
    251. DS『Naruto: Ninja Destiny』(Takara Tomy) 06/12/14 56,735
    252. DS『MySims』(Electronic Arts) 07/12/06 55,992
    253. PS2『Dragon Quest V: Tenkuu no Hanayome (Ultimate Hits)』(Square Enix) 06/07/20 55,742
    254. DS『Chuugaku Eitango Target 1800 DS』(IE Institute) 06/08/10 55,350
    255. DS『Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007』(KONAMI) 06/11/02 54,353
    256. DS『Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! DS Flame Rumble Mukuro Kyoushuu』(Takara Tomy) 07/06/28 54,232
    257. PS2『Seaman 2: Peking Genjin Ikusei Kit』(Sega) 07/10/18 54,033
    258. DS『Wantame Uranai Channel』(Capcom) 07/08/09 53,961
    259. PS2『Bleach: Blade Battlers 2nd』(SCE) 07/09/27 53,671
    260. Wii『Victorious Boxers: Revolution』(AQ Interactive) 07/06/21 53,292
    261. DS『Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer』(Sega) 06/12/14 52,997
    262. DS『Keroro Gunsou: Enshuu da Yo! Zenin Shuugou Part 2』(Bandai Namco) 07/02/22 52,761
    263. DS『Watashi no Relaxuma』(Rocket Company) 07/04/12 52,745
    264. DS『Gintama Gin-Oh Quest: Gin-san ga Tenshoku shitari Sekai wo Sukuttari』(Banpresto) 07/12/06 52,534
    265. DS『Kabushiki Baibai Trainer Kabutore』(KONAMI) 06/12/14 51,628
    266. XB360『Assassin's Creed』(Ubisoft) 07/11/29 51,428
    267. PSP『Wild ARMs XF』(SCE) 07/08/09 51,353
    268. PSP『Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki SC』(Falcom) 07/09/27 50,939
    269. PS2『Ookami (PlayStation2 the Best)』(Capcom) 06/12/14 50,890
    270. Wii『Endless Ocean』(Nintendo) 07/08/02 50,500
    271. PS3『Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction』(SCE) 07/11/11 50,209
    272. DS『Kirarin * Revolution: Naasan to Issho』(KONAMI) 06/12/07 49,819
    273. PS2『Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny: Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T. II Plus』(Bandai Namco) 06/12/07 49,628
    274. DS『Summon Night: Twin Age』(Banpresto) 07/08/30 49,536
    275. DS『Daredemo Asobi Taizen』(Nintendo) 05/11/03 49,405
    276. Wii『Momotarou Dentetsu 16』(Hudson) 07/07/19 49,394
    277. XB360『The Idol Master』(Bandai Namco) 07/01/25 49,342
    278. PSP『Minna no Golf Portable (PSP the Best)』(SCE) 05/11/17 48,580
    279. DS『Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends』(Taito) 07/11/15 48,314
    280. GBA『Pokemon FireRed Version』(Pokemon) 04/01/29 48,270
    281. DS『Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007』(KONAMI) 07/03/15 48,222
    282. DS『Mahjong Fight Club DS: Wi-Fi Taiou』(KONAMI) 06/12/07 48,202
    283. DS『BioHazard: Deadly Silence (Best Price!)』(Capcom) 07/01/25 47,895
    284. PS3『Resistance: Fall of Man』(SCE) 06/11/11 47,784
    285. PS2『Ryu ga Gotoku 2 (PlayStation2 the Best)』(Sega) 07/12/06 47,704
    286. PS2『Tales of the Abyss (PlayStation2 the Best)』(Bandai Namco) 07/06/28 47,677
    287. PSP『Monster Hunter Portable (PSP the Best Reprint)』(Capcom) 07/04/26 47,161
    288. DS『Gotouchi Kentei DS』(Spike) 06/11/22 46,889
    289. PS2『Kiniro no Corda 2』(Koei) 07/03/15 46,675
    290. PS2『Tales of Fandom Vol. 2 (Luke Version)』(Bandai Namco) 07/06/28 46,621
    291. DS『D.Gray-Man: Kami no Shitotachi』(KONAMI) 07/03/29 46,441
    292. DS『Nounai Aesthe: IQ Suppli DS 2: Sukkiri King Ketteisen』(Spike) 07/11/29 46,384
    293. PSP『Dragoneer's Aria』(Nippon Ichi) 07/08/23 46,278
    294. PS2『Hisshou Pachinko * Pachi-Slot Kouryoku Series Vol. 11: Shinseiki Evangelion - Magokoro o, Kimi ni』(D3 Publisher) 07/09/27 45,654
    295. Wii『Bleach: Shattered Blade』(Sega) 06/12/14 45,647
    296. PS2『Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War (PlayStation2 the Best)』(Bandai Namco) 06/12/07 45,543
    297. PS2『J-League Winning Eleven 10 + Europa League 06-07』(KONAMI) 06/11/22 45,540
    298. DS『Tashiten: Tashite 10 ni Suru Monogatari』(Nintendo) 07/10/10 45,437
    299. DS『Anpanpan to Asobo: Aiueo Kyoushitsu』(Agatsuma) 06/12/07 45,234
    300. DS『Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! DS - Shinuki Max! Vongola Carnival!!』(Takara Tomy) 07/03/29 45,147

301. PS2『PachiPara 14: Fuu to Kumo to Super Umi in Okinawa』(Irem) 07/07/26 45,002
    302. DS『Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales』(Square Enix) 06/12/14 44,998
    303. PS2『Sengoku Basara 2 (CapKore)』(Capcom) 07/03/15 44,283
    304. PS2『Gran Turismo 4 (PlayStation2 the Best)』(SCE) 06/07/06 43,803
    305. PS2『METAL GEAR 20th ANNIVERSARY METAL GEAR SOLID COLLECTION』(KONAMI) 07/07/26 43,641
    306. PS3『Lair』(SCE) 07/10/11 43,563
    307. PSP『Medal of Honor Heroes』(Electronic Arts) 07/02/08 43,248
    308. DS『Tales of the Tempest』(Bandai Namco) 06/10/26 43,093
    309. DS『Kaite Shabette Hajimeyou! Monster Farm DS』(Tecmo) 07/07/12 43,009
    310. PS2『Growlanser VI: Precarious World』(Atlus) 07/06/21 42,871
    311. Wii『Elebits』(KONAMI) 06/12/02 42,419
    312. PSP『Taiko no Tatsujin Portable 2』(Bandai Namco) 06/09/07 42,253
    313. PS2『Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 13 Ketteiban』(KONAMI) 06/12/14 41,560
    314. PS2『Lupin III: Lupin ni wa Shi o, Zenigata ni wa Koi o』(Banpresto) 07/02/22 41,537
    315. PS2『Guilty Gear XX Accent Core』(Arc System Works) 07/05/31 41,167
    316. PS2『Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Matsuri: Kakera Asobi』(Alchemist) 07/12/20 41,001
    317. PSP『Silent Hill: Origins』(KONAMI) 07/12/06 40,983
    318. DS『Gakken DS: Shin Toeic Test Kanzen Kouryaku』(Gakken) 07/09/13 40,483
    319. PS2『Hokuto No Ken』(Sega) 07/03/29 40,356
    320. PS2『Tales of Fandom Vol. 2 (Tear Version)』(Bandai Namco) 07/06/28 40,279
    321. PSP『Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories』(Capcom) 07/12/06 40,129
    322. DS『San-X Chara Sagashi Land』(MTO) 07/04/19 40,079
    323. DS『Draglade』(Banpresto) 07/05/17 40,079
    324. PS3『Uncharted: Drake's Fortune』(SCE) 07/12/06 39,501
    325. Wii『Crayon Shin-Chan: Saikyou Kazoku Kasukabe King Wii』(Banpresto) 06/12/02 39,003
    326. Wii『Bomberman Land Wii』(Hudson) 07/03/08 38,959
    327. PS2『Saint Seiya: Meiou Hades Juunikyuu Hen』(Bandai Namco) 07/02/01 38,805
    328. PS3『Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare』(Activision) 07/12/27 38,804
    329. PS2『Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis』(Gust) 07/06/21 38,795
    330. PS2『Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus』(Sega) 07/09/27 38,718
    331. DS『Haneru no Tobira DS: Tanshuku Tetsudou no Yoru』(Bandai Namco) 07/12/06 38,647
    332. Wii『Samurai Warriors: Katana』(Koei) 07/09/20 38,459
    333. DS『Lise no Atelier: Ordre no Renkinjutsushi』(Gust) 07/04/19 38,316
    334. PS2『Monster Hunter 2 (PlayStation2 the Best)』(Capcom) 07/07/19 38,139
    335. GBA『Rhythm Tengoku』(Nintendo) 06/08/03 37,896
    336. XB360『Dynasty Warriors 6』(Koei) 07/11/11 37,852
    337. PS2『Dragon Quest VIII: Sora to Umi to Daichi to Norowareshi Himegimi (Ultimate Hits)』(Square Enix) 06/07/20 37,683
    338. PS2『Tennis no Oji-Sama: DokiDoki Survival - Umibe no Secret』(KONAMI) 07/01/25 37,040
    339. PS3『Ridge Racer 7』(Bandai Namco) 06/11/11 37,019
    340. PS2『Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (PlayStation2 the Best)』(Capcom) 07/06/28 36,775
    341. PS3『Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas』(Ubisoft) 07/06/28 36,715
    342. GBA『Pokemon LeafGreen Version』(Pokemon) 04/01/29 36,662
    343. PS2『Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Best Price!)』(Capcom) 07/07/12 36,540
    344. DS『Front Mission』(Square Enix) 07/03/22 36,526
    345. PS2『Sengoku Musou 2 (PlayStation2 the Best)』(Koei) 07/08/02 36,518
    346. PSP『Makai Senki Disgaea Portable: Tsuushin Taisen Hajime Mashita』(Nippon Ichi) 07/11/29 36,424
    347. PS3『Folklore』(SCE) 07/06/21 36,245
    348. PS2『Rakushou! Pachi-Slot Sengen 5: Rio Paradise』(Tecmo) 07/04/05 36,216
    349. PS3『Heavenly Sword』(SCE) 07/11/15 36,112
    350. PSP『Saru Get You: SaruSaru Daisakusen』(SCE) 07/07/26 35,890

351. DS『Touch de Tanoshimu Hyakunin Isshu: DS Shigureden』(Nintendo) 06/12/14 35,863
    352. PS3『Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire』(Bandai Namco) 06/11/11 35,541
    353. DS『Simple DS Series Vol.15: The Kanshikikan 2 - Aratanaru 8-tsu no Jiken wo Touch seyo』(D3 Publisher) 07/05/31 35,170
    354. PSP『Metal Slug Anthology』(SNK Playmore) 07/02/22 35,040
    355. PSP『Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki FC』(Falcom) 06/09/28 34,776
    356. PS3『Imabikisou』(Sega) 07/10/25 34,738
    357. PS2『Daito Giken Koushiki Pachi-Slot Simulator: Shake II』(Paon) 07/07/26 34,588
    358. Wii『Super Swing Golf』(Tecmo) 06/12/02 34,553
    359. DS『Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles』(Arc System Works) 07/07/19 34,250
    360. PS3『Call of Duty 3』(Spike) 07/06/14 34,069
    361. PS3『Enchanted Arms』(From Software) 07/01/25 33,908
    362. Wii『MySims』(Electronic Arts) 07/09/27 33,850
    363. DS『Kidou Gekidan Haro Ichiza: Gundam Mahjong + Z: Sara ni Deki Ruyouni Nattana!』(Bandai Namco) 07/09/06 33,735
    364. Wii『Tamagotchi Party On!』(Bandai Namco) 06/12/02 33,714
    365. PS2『Super Robot Taisen Scramble Commander the 2nd』(Banpresto) 07/11/01 33,505
    366. DS『Let's Yoga』(KONAMI) 07/07/05 33,085
    367. DS『Dokidoki Majo Shinpan!』(SNK Playmore) 07/07/05 33,029
    368. DS『Banushi Life Game: Winner's Circle』(Genki) 07/10/18 32,713
    369. DS『Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Spirit Caller』(KONAMI) 06/11/30 32,625
    370. PS3『Wangan Midnight』(Genki) 07/07/26 32,480
    371. DS『Kawa no Nushi Tsuri: Komorebi no Tani, Seseragi no Uta』(Marvelous) 07/06/28 32,004
    372. PS2『Arcana Heart』(AQ Interactive) 07/10/11 31,950
    373. PS3『Armored Core 4』(From Software) 06/12/21 31,903
    374. PS2『King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A』(SNK Playmore) 07/07/26 31,658
    375. PSP『Maplus: Portable Navi』(Edia) 06/12/14 31,554
    376. PS2『Kiniro no Corda 2 Encore』(Koei) 07/09/20 31,524
    377. DS『Lost in Blue 3』(KONAMI) 07/12/20 31,372
    378. DS『Eiken DS Training』(IE Institute) 07/09/13 31,123
    379. Wii『Sonic and the Secret Rings』(Sega) 07/03/15 30,910
    380. PSP『Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary』(Sega) 07/03/21 30,793
    381. PS2『Rogue Galaxy Director's Cut』(SCE) 07/03/21 30,791
    382. PSP『Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles』(KONAMI) 07/11/08 30,514
    383. PS3『MotorStorm』(SCE) 06/12/14 30,310
    384. PS3『Time Crisis 4』(Bandai Namco) 07/12/20 30,307
    385. DS『Otonaryoku Kentei』(KONAMI) 07/03/08 30,168
    386. PSP『Minna no Chizu 2』(Zenrin) 07/04/26 29,989
    387. PS2『God of War II』(Capcom) 07/10/25 29,679
    388. PS2『Winning Post 7 Maximum 2007』(Koei) 07/03/29 29,644
    389. DS『Treasure Gaust: Gaust Diver Crimson Red』(Bandai Namco) 07/07/05 29,589
    390. PS3『Virtua Tennis 3』(Sega) 07/03/08 29,458
    391. DS『Dragon Tamer: Sound Spirits』(Bandai Namco) 07/11/01 29,404
    392. Wii『GT Pro Series』(MTO) 07/01/11 29,369
    393. PS2『Tales of Destiny』(Bandai Namco) 06/11/30 29,305
    394. XB360『Blue Dragon』(Microsoft) 06/12/07 29,119
    395. PSP『Initial D: Street Stage (PSP the Best)』(Sega) 07/01/18 29,118
    396. PSP『Boku no Watashi no Katamari Damacy (PSP the Best)』(Bandai Namco) 06/12/07 28,875
    397. Wii『Eyeshield 21: Field Saikyou no Senshi Tachi』(Nintendo) 07/03/08 28,812
    398. Wii『Haneru no Tobira Wii: Girigirissu』(Bandai Namco) 07/12/06 28,740
    399. Wii『MLB Power Pros』(KONAMI) 07/10/04 28,674
    400. DS『Kanji Sonomama DS Rakubiki Jiten』(Nintendo) 06/04/13 28,663

401. GBA『Final Fantasy V Advance』(Square Enix) 06/10/12 28,326
    402. DS『Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch』(Bandai Namco) 07/10/25 28,296
    403. DS『Ochainu no Daibouken』(MTO) 07/12/20 28,079
    404. PS2『Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories』(Capcom) 07/12/06 27,953
    405. DS『Akko ni Omakase! Brain Shock』(Taito) 06/12/07 27,946
    406. DS『NANA: Live Staff Daiboshuu! Shoshinsha Kangei』(KONAMI) 07/06/21 27,909
    407. DS『Namco Museum DS』(Bandai Namco) 07/10/11 27,846
    408. PS2『Shinseiki Evangelion: Battle Orchestra』(Broccoli) 07/06/28 27,680
    409. PS3『Agarest Senki』(Idea Factory) 07/09/27 27,353
    410. DS『Treasure Gaust: Gaust Diver Deep Purple』(Bandai Namco) 07/07/05 27,282
    411. PSP『Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus (Deluxe Pack)』(KONAMI) 07/09/20 27,209
    412. DS『Hayate no Gotoku! Boku ga Romeo de Romeo ga Boku de』(KONAMI) 07/08/23 27,162
    413. PS2『Ar tonelico: Sekai no Owari de Utai Tsudzukeru Shoujo (PlayStation2 the Best)』(Banpresto) 06/12/07 26,985
    414. PS2『Pachitte Chonmage Tatsujin 12: Pachinko Ultraman』(Hack Berry) 07/05/24 26,982
    415. DS『Imagine Figure Skater』(Spike) 07/03/15 26,880
    416. Wii『Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary』(Sega) 07/07/26 26,698
    417. PS2『GrimGrimoire』(Nippon Ichi) 07/04/12 26,662
    418. PS2『The Battle of Yuu Yuu Hakusho: Shitou! Ankoku Bujutsukai 120%』(Banpresto) 07/01/11 26,619
    419. PS2『Samurai Warriors 2 Empires』(Koei) 06/11/16 26,608
    420. PS2『Simple 2000 Series Vol. 81: The Chikyuu Boueigun 2』(D3 Publisher) 05/07/28 26,588
    421. DS『Doko Demo Raku Raku! DS Kakeibo』(Bandai Namco) 06/12/07 26,579
    422. XB360『Forza Motorsport 2』(Microsoft) 07/05/24 26,521
    423. Wii『NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams』(Sega) 07/12/13 26,075
    424. XB360『Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare』(Activision) 07/12/27 26,070
    425. DS『Atsumare! Power Pro Kun no DS Koushien (Konami the Best)』(KONAMI) 07/07/26 26,041
    426. PS2『God of War (Best Price!)』(Capcom) 07/09/06 25,960
    427. DS『Lunar Knights』(KONAMI) 06/11/22 25,866
    428. PS2『Medal of Honor: Vanguard』(Electronic Arts) 07/05/24 25,844
    429. PSP『Patapon』(SCE) 07/12/20 25,784
    430. XB360『Beautiful Katamari』(Bandai Namco) 07/10/18 25,760
    431. DS『Theme Park』(Electronic Arts) 07/03/15 25,677
    432. PSP『Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness』(Nippon Ichi) 06/11/30 25,669
    433. PS2『Beatmania IIDX 13: DistorteD』(KONAMI) 07/08/30 25,546
    434. XB360『Test Drive Unlimited』(Microsoft) 07/04/26 25,505
    435. PS2『Pop'n Music 14 Fever』(KONAMI) 07/07/12 25,499
    436. DS『Gakuen Alice: WakuWaku * Happy Friends』(Kids Station) 07/04/19 25,479
    437. DS『Table Game Spirits 2』(Tasuke) 06/12/07 25,387
    438. PSP『Boku no Natsuyasumi Portable (PSP the Best)』(SCE) 07/06/28 25,383
    439. PSP『World Soccer Winning Eleven 10: Ubiquitous Edition (PSP the Best)』(KONAMI) 07/06/28 25,357
    440. DS『Heisei Kyouiku Iinkai DS: Zenkoku Touitsu Moshi Special』(Bandai Namco) 07/12/20 25,276
    441. PS2『Wild ARMs 5』(SCE) 06/12/14 25,054
    442. PSP『Bokujou Monogatari: Harvest Moon Boy and Girl (PSP the Best)』(Marvelous) 06/11/30 25,021
    443. DS『Dynasty Warriors DS: Fighter's Battle』(Koei) 07/04/05 24,833
    444. DS『Oshare na Koinu DS』(MTO) 07/10/18 24,829
    445. DS『Shikaku Kentei DS』(Sega) 07/07/26 24,531
    446. Wii『Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu Wii Ketteiban』(KONAMI) 07/12/20 24,526
    447. PSP『Warriors of the Lost Empire』(Ertain) 07/01/25 24,482
    448. DS『Eitango Target 1900 DS II』(IE Institute) 07/08/09 24,377
    449. PSP『Saru Get You: Pipo Saru Racer』(SCE) 06/12/07 24,338
    450. PSP『Geki Sengoku Musou (PSP the Best)』(Koei) 06/11/30 24,125

451. PS2『Ikki Tousen: Shining Dragon』(Marvelous) 07/07/26 23,941
    452. XB360『Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom』(Microsoft) 07/12/13 23,932
    453. DS『Ookiku Furikabutte: Honto no Ace ni Nareru kamo』(Marvelous) 07/12/13 23,615
    454. DS『Shaberu! DS Oryouri Navi: Marugoto Teikoku Hotel: Saikouhou no Ryouri-chou ga Oshieru Katei Ryouri』(Koei) 07/06/21 23,591
    455. XB360『Crackdown』(Microsoft) 07/02/22 23,419
    456. Wii『Kekkaishi: Kokubourou no Kage』(Bandai Namco) 07/09/27 23,413
    457. PS3『Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2』(Ubisoft) 07/11/08 23,270
    458. PS2『Volleyball World Cup: Venus Evolution』(Spike) 07/10/25 23,113
    459. Wii『SD Gundam: Scad Hammers』(Bandai Namco) 06/12/02 22,898
    460. PSP『Parodius Portable』(KONAMI) 07/01/25 22,882
    461. XB360『Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas』(Ubisoft) 07/04/26 22,823
    462. DS『Bomberman Land Touch! 2』(Hudson) 07/07/19 22,776
    463. PS2『Metal Slug Anthology』(SNK Playmore) 07/05/31 22,664
    464. Wii『We Love Golf!)』(Capcom) 07/12/13 22,663
    465. DS『Suujin Taisen』(Nintendo) 07/06/07 22,637
    466. DS『Tabi no Yubisashi Kaiwachou DS: DS Series 4 America』(Nintendo) 06/04/27 22,612
    467. DS『1500DS Spirits Vol. 1: Mahjong』(Tasuke) 07/08/09 22,514
    468. DS『Professor Kageyama's Maths Training: The Hundred Cell Calculation Method』(Shogakukan) 07/12/13 22,466
    469. PS2『Final Fantasy X International (Ultimate Hits)』(Square Enix) 07/01/25 22,437
    470. PS2『Hot Shots Tennis』(SCE) 06/09/14 22,192
    471. PSP『Tekken: Dark Resurrection (PSP the Best)』(Bandai Namco) 07/07/12 22,174
    472. Wii『Cooking Mama: Cook Off』(Taito) 07/02/08 21,842
    473. DS『Bomberman Story DS』(Hudson) 07/03/21 21,782
    474. PS2『Soukou Kihei Votoms』(Bandai Namco) 07/11/15 21,772
    475. PS2『Taiko no Tatsujin: Doka! to Oomori Nanadaime』(Bandai Namco) 06/12/07 21,737
    476. DS『Nazotte Oboeru Otona no Kanji Renshuu』(Now Production) 06/12/21 21,716
    477. Wii『G1 Jockey Wii』(Koei) 07/03/15 21,613
    478. PS3『Winning Post 7 Maximum 2007』(Koei) 07/03/29 21,502
    479. PSP『Mahjong Fight Club: Zenkoku Taisen Ban』(KONAMI) 06/12/07 21,481
    480. Wii『Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz』(Sega) 06/12/02 21,377
    481. XB360『Armored Core 4』(From Software) 07/03/22 21,171
    482. DS『Death Note: L o Tsugu Mono』(KONAMI) 07/07/12 21,071
    483. PSP『Wangan Midnight Portable』(Genki) 07/09/27 20,976
    484. PS2『Summon Night 4』(Banpresto) 06/11/30 20,944
    485. PS3『Formula One Championship Edition』(SCE) 06/12/28 20,925
    486. DS『Tennis no Oujisama: Driving Smash! Side Genius』(KONAMI) 07/12/20 20,755
    487. PS2『Final Fantasy X (Ultimate Hits)』(Square Enix) 05/09/08 20,657
    488. Wii『Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes (Double Pack)』(Capcom) 07/11/29 20,620
    489. PSP『Hajime no Ippo Portable: Victorious Spirits』(ESP) 07/12/20 20,617
    490. DS『Bikkuriman Daijiten』(3 O'Clock) 07/08/23 20,593
    491. PS2『Momotarou Dentetsu 12 (PlayStation2 the Best)』(Hudson) 05/03/10 20,575
    492. PS2『Hisui no Shizuku: Hiiro no Kakera 2』(Idea Factory) 07/08/09 20,448
    493. Wii『Kororinpa: Marble Mania』(Hudson) 06/12/028 20,356
    494. PS2『Jissen Pachinko Hisshouhou! CR Sakura Taisen』(Sega) 07/09/13 20,305
    495. DS『Fukoumori: Moririi no Unhappy Project』(Bandai Namco) 07/11/29 20,098
    496. XB360『Call of Duty 3』(Spike) 07/03/29 20,093
    497. DS『Mitsukete! Keroro Gunsou: Machigai Sagashi Daisakusen de arimasu!』(Bandai Namco) 07/09/27 20,022
    498. PS2『Need for Speed Carbon』(Electronic Arts) 06/12/21 20,018
    499. DS『DS Puzzler: Numpla Fan & Oekaki Logic』(TDK Core) 06/12/07 19,798
    500. Wii『Doraemon Wii: Himitsu Douguou Ketteisen!』(Sega) 07/12/06 19,653

The short of it:

215x NDS
    112x PS2
    58x Wii
    57x PSP
    33x PS3
    19x X360
    6x GBA

Where to start...

toxk_02 on
    OTP.jpg
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Where to start?

Probably with buying Nintendo stock.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

o_O Not really. None of the games that came out last year were even close to the level that an exclusive like MGS4 or FFXIII will be. And you generally won't see many third party exclusives on either platform that aren't that big.

I sort of can't wait until those two come out so there won't be any more wait for "blank" to come out arguments anymore.

I don't really see how there could be upside to making a game PS3 exclusive. For the foreseeable future the 360 will have a comparable userbase to the PS3 and the one region where that isn't the case the PS3 is doing even more poorly. Now that devs know that the PS3 is not the successor to the PS2 but instead is a gamecube that is expensive to develop for, I just don't see them deciding to throw their money away.

Anyway I went all ninja and stole some graphs from neogaf:
    salesagemcreate07840.png
    I couldn't host it on photobucket since it was unreadable after being resized. Hopefully Durante won't mind.

Again, even in 3rd party sales the Wii beats out the PS3.

I sort of wonder what Japanese developers without a big following in the West are even going to do this gen if PS3 game sales remain capped well below 1M in Japan.

lowlylowlycook on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ReznikReznik Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Have we gotten any NA numbers for Crisis Core yet?

Reznik on
    Do... Re.... Mi... Ti... La...
    Do... Re... Mi... So... Fa.... Do... Re.... Do...
    Forget it...
  • Options
    slash000slash000 Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I sort of wonder what Japanese developers without a big following in the West are even going to do this gen if PS3 game sales remain capped well below 1M in Japan.

Without a big following in the West, what will they do if PS3 game sales remain low?

Why, what they've already been doing: put more games out for the NDS and PSP.

And maybe the Wii possibly or at least more so down the road.

slash000 on
  • Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008

Shouldnt the answer be largely evident already? Move to portables.

Secondarily, if you just HAVE to sell a console game in Japan, there is the digital distribution option for all the parties, if lower cost of entry and risk is your bag. If a larger, on disc experience is what they want, there is Wii and PS2.

PS2 4ever. Seriously.

Dr Mario Kart on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    cloudeagle: :| Who said multiplatform sales are favouring the PS3? I was pointing out that multiplatform games have done well on the system. CoD4, Fifa, PES and AC were million sellers on it and Burnout Paradise and DMC4 were pretty equal over both systems (the latter probably favours the PS3 if you include Japanese sales).

Wait a sec, didn't you just say we don't truly know how multiplatform sales are dividing up among the platforms? Well, which is it? And what are the exact ratios of sales per platform for each of games you cited? That's the telling part. An impressive-sounding number for PS3 sales for one game pales if the 360 doubles it or more.
    Oh and low attach ratio? I thought we concluded that it's a rather pointless statistic, except for ending silly arguments about how a system has poor software sales? Well, since we're having one of these silly arguments, I'll go ahead and calculate the PS3's attach ratio. Hardware is at 10.49 million, software is at 54.4 million, putting the attach ratio at 5.2 games per system. That's low?

Yep, it's the lowest of all the systems. The Wii's was a couple of tenths of a percentage points higher than the PS3, an impressive feat for a system that has sold massively and is widely adopted by casuals, who tend not to buy that many games.

cloudeagle on