Options

Spielberg's Wii game "Boom Blox"

1235»

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    titmouse wrote: »
    Djiem wrote: »
    This game makes me sad that the Wii is not an option when it comes to DLC. I would totally buy new packs of multiplayer maps. 4-player Throw and Grab = awesome.
    There is DLC on the Wii. How big are the user created maps?

I think user created maps only allow for some stages with gems, not the towers with points, or the jenga-style grab-a-thon.

Djiem on
  • Options
    CyrixdCyrixd Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I think user created maps only allow for some stages with gems, not the towers with points, or the jenga-style grab-a-thon.
    I made a color Jenga using black and white blocks,

Unless I misunderstood you Djiem, I think you missed our discussion about editing already-made levels. You can edit any level that you've played, in both single AND multiplayer. When editing multiplayer levels, it keeps all the special rules intact, so you can create your own Jenga level (as UncleSporky did), or any (most?) of the other game modes.

Cyrixd on
    Nintendo ID/PSN: CyrixD
    SteamID: FronWewq
    Battle.net: Orange#1845
    3DS Friend Code: 1289-9498-5797
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Cyrixd wrote: »

Unless I misunderstood you Djiem, I think you missed our discussion about editing already-made levels. You can edit any level that you've played, in both single AND multiplayer. When editing multiplayer levels, it keeps all the special rules intact, so you can create your own Jenga level (as UncleSporky did), or any (most?) of the other game modes.

Yes, I did miss that part. When you edit a level, though, doesn't that replace the old level with the new one? Or do you make a new level?

Djiem on
  • Options
    CyrixdCyrixd Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Cyrixd wrote: »

Yes, I did miss that part. When you edit a level, though, doesn't that replace the old level with the new one? Or do you make a new level?

You create a new level. What UncleSporky said he did was he just clicks to edit an existing level, then he deletes all objects from it and starts adding his own, so he retains the level's rules. Then when you're finished, you simply save the level as one of your own custom levels, seperate from the pre-existing one.

Cyrixd on
    Nintendo ID/PSN: CyrixD
    SteamID: FronWewq
    Battle.net: Orange#1845
    3DS Friend Code: 1289-9498-5797
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    This game has suddenly become much more awesome.

Djiem on
  • Options
    RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Shoegaze99 wrote: »
    Ahhh, Nintendo, your online service. It lacks.
    motivator5349454.jpg

RidleySaria on
    -- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Options
    vherubvherub Registered User new member
    edited June 2008
    So is there a centralized content sharing community somewhere?

Or even a superuser friend code to act as a hub?

vherub on
  • Options
    CliffjumperCliffjumper Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I fucking love Boom Blox, it's seriously one of the greatest games ever.

It's the perfect quick sit down and play while talkin shit with your friends game.

Also one of the few games that really makes the Wiimote seem awesome.

I love this game. Right up there with Mario Galaxy and Smash Brothers.

Cliffjumper on
    WarbotPromo-1-1-2.jpg

The Transformers Fandom: Consistantly bitching about something or another since 1984.

http://www.nuklearpower.com/2009/03/28/warbot_001/ - "WARBOT In Accounting"