As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

BluRay Digital Copies of movies

Nakatomi2010Nakatomi2010 Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Hello everyone...

So I have a few BluRay movies, some of which have the digital copy discs on the inside...

My question is quite simple... What are the rules behind these? I ask primarily because I tend to be pretty copy/delete happy when it comes to some things and I need to know if I need to be very conservative about how I use these, or if I should just go to town with em'...

I've done a few Google search but can't find anything concrete about limits or expirations and such...

Check out me building my HTPC (NSF56K) (Updated 1-10-08)
Movie Collection
Foody Things
Holy shit! Sony's new techno toy!
Wii Friend code: 1445 3205 3057 5295
Nakatomi2010 on

• Options
    DragonPupDragonPup Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    IIRC, the DRM restrictions vary by studio.

DragonPup on
    "I was there, I was there, the day Horus slew the Emperor." -Cpt Garviel Loken

Currently painting: Slowly [flickr]
  • Options
    WulfWulf Disciple of Tzeentch The Void... (New Jersey)Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    They count as purchases via the iTunes store, and isofar, I've been able to use the digital copies on any of the five computers I have authorized to play my purchased music, etc.

Wulf on
    Everyone needs a little Chaos!