As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini-Phalla] Arkham Asylum - Game Over, village won

1234568»

• Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I have a unique win condition that says that if someone beat Batman to death, I'd have to beat him or her to death in order to win. If Batman gets vote killed, though, then I'm fine. Other than that, no power.

Also, Joker was in the flavor text describing Batman's death, so either I'm the Joker or someone else is, though that person would have to be completely quiet about the fact that I'm posing as him. Given that, you best guess sucks and makes you seem more suspicious.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    HamHamJHamHamJ Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I have a unique win condition that says that if someone beat Batman to death, I'd have to beat him or her to death in order to win. If Batman gets vote killed, though, then I'm fine. Other than that, no power.

Also, Joker was in the flavor text describing Batman's death, so either I'm the Joker or someone else is, though that person would have to be completely quiet about the fact that I'm posing as him. Given that, you best guess sucks and makes you seem more suspicious.

Or you were at Batman's death in a Joker disguise as part of a Xanatos Roulette to fool us all! :P

HamHamJ on
    While racing light mechs, your Urbanmech comes in second place, but only because it ran out of ammo.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    What about Fluffy? Having to attack every turn is not a surprising ability, but on the other hand it makes a very good cover for doing something that the mafia wants to do.

HamHamJ on
    While racing light mechs, your Urbanmech comes in second place, but only because it ran out of ammo.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Regardless of whoever the remaining Bat-character is, he should just come clean rather than dragging this whole affair out. Why fight the inevitable? Do you really think you'll be able to gain control of the vote?

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    HamHamJ wrote: »
    What about Fluffy? Having to attack every turn is not a surprising ability, but on the other hand it makes a very good cover for doing something that the mafia wants to do.

Earlier I suggested the village target my entire zone because the first victim was from there, and we ended up icing Hakkes - who was in my zone, and The Batman - over it. That puts me in the clear.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Earlier I suggested the village target my entire zone because the first victim was from there, and we ended up icing Hakkes - who was in my zone, and The Batman - over it. That puts me in the clear.

Unless that also was part of your plan! :P

(Honestly, offing on of your own teammates to "confirm" yourself is a pretty good bet.)

HamHamJ on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In a bigger Phalla, definitely. I'll have to remember that. :P

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

fluffy was confirmed by poison IVY

the only people who aren't confirmed in my eyes are loveisunity and swineflu.

you are the better bet.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Fine. HamHamJ

I still think one of the people you think is confirmed actually isn't.

HamHamJ on
  • Options
    LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

fluffy was confirmed by poison IVY

the only people who aren't confirmed in my eyes are loveisunity and swineflu.

you are the better bet.

Lawyers, even ex-lawyers, are morons. However, I can certainly prove myself. Tell me which zone you'd like me to travel to, and I shall create all sorts of mischief that these simpletons can't recreate.

LoveIsUnity on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    you're really gonna vote for yourself?

!hamhamj

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    HamHamJ

never been fond of the self-vote.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    HamHamJ is a silly name.

LoveIsUnity on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    HamHamJ

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well that didn't go as planned.

HamHamJ on
  • Options
    TalleyrandTalleyrand Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    ooooOoOooOooooo

best
    phalla
    ever

oooOoOOOOooooOoOOO

Talleyrand on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Reverse psychology doesn't work on crazy people!

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Reverse psychology doesn't work on crazy people!

wait

so he didn't want us voting for him?

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    GAME OVER, VILLAGERS WON

I won't be giving a ending narration cause my laptop just died 10 minutes ago and am using another computer for just a bit at the moment. And all the role information is on that laptop so I can't post all the roles here at the moment.

Deaths
    HamHamJ - Nightwing
    Dunadan019 - Two Face

As for how I chose the villains used, I basically chose from the wiki list of batman villains, and randomly choose 3 of those selected to be disguises for the bat guys, guess that didnt work out too well. Soon after the game started I realized I probably shouldnt have added in a map, or made i t a smaller map so everyone was closer together, so abilities and attacks could be more easily down in discretion. If anything if I decide to add a map to a phalla again I would probably go the route of my Haunted House phalla where the village as a whole decides.

This was more of a test/lets see what happens phalla for me, but I hope you guys still enjoyed it in some way.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I had fun. I lived and we won in four days and that's cool. 3 mafia guys in 4 days. We done good.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I had fun. I lived and we won in four days and that's cool. 3 mafia guys in 4 days. We done good.

This was the fifth day, you guys killed 2 villagers with the vote. :P

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    edited September 2009

This was the fifth day, you guys killed 2 villagers with the vote. :P

History's written by the victors, man.

Anybody asks? 3 bad guys, 4 days.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Thanks for a confirmable power, Sabs!

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I was important! Kind of.

(I was infinitely pleased when I signed up with a Riddler quote and got the Riddler for my role.)

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I didn't even get to inject anyone with my fear juice.

Corbius on
    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Can we finally have a tea party now?

LoveIsUnity on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Institutional PederastyInstitutional Pederasty Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    My name got me killed. Not fair at all. You bastard Powerpuppies!

Institutional Pederasty on
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So what did I learn from this?

Don't impulsively sign up for Phalla when you don't have time to play. :oops:

Kilroy on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I pretty much subbed into an unwinable position. But whatever.

HamHamJ on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    a revenge kill hamham? really?

anyway it was ok but you definitly didn't need a map for this IMO.

also, had the cover roles included some of the bigger named villains, it probably woulda gone different.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I had a lot of fun acting demented with the rest of you. I do believe this is the only Phalla in which I've survived to the end.

LoveIsUnity on
    steam_sig.png