As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

America's Next Top Model 13: Stampedes, Tyras, and Shorties

RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in Social Entropy++
So season 13 (!) of no one's favourite reality show began recently. It's notable for being the cause of a riot in New York, and also for bucking the industry trend of models-as-tall-chicks. No girl this season is over 5'7! Here's a group photo:

antmshorties.jpg

I managed to hack into the CW website, and I found this unused concept shot:

tyrahongry.jpg

I think I like it better.

Anyway, didn't catch the premiere? That's okay! Because yours truly created this wonderful video recap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V0hPpGWRps

25jyxzr.jpg
Redeemer on

• Options
    LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Cool.

Linksville on
  • Options
    LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Linksville on
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    These threads always make me want to watch the show.

I am going to watch the first episode right now!

Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    you know, i don't think i'll be catching this season of ANTM. don't think anyone's gonna top the experience of Allison from last season. just gonna wait for the bravo marathon a few months down the road. the show works better in marathon form anyway

but i will be watching your recaps, deemer. great stuff. especially love the swine flu burn and the always sunny callbacks. also, your dog is adorable. keep it coming, and that will be how i get my ANTM news (as well as the TWOP forums)

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!