Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Nobody puts baby in the corner! Until now...

TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonightHas stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in Singularity Engine++
Holy crap!

Patrick Swayze DIES.

Roadhouse will live on as the greatest film ever made. R.I.P. Mister Swayze.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
Tonkka on

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Shit, I didn't see the other thread until now.

I AM SO FUCKING SORRY LOCK ME DAMN YOU.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Did you look Tonkka

Did you look with your eyes

Butler on
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    A new born baby's skin is still porous, you can just leave them sitting in a bucket of blood and they'll soak up what they need.
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) I want to cut to the feelingRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    yeah, they fixed the title in the other thread so people could see it since it wasn't obvious when I made the same mistake

Doobh on
    I am streamer, destroyer of worlds. [M, Tu, W, F: 2-6 pm EST] and [Saturday: 3-8 pm EST]
    Twitter
This discussion has been closed.