Options

Return of the Creepiest thing you've ever seen?

• Options
    earthlessearthless Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Are we completely out of the paranormal stuff? :(

earthless on
    earthless.png
  • Options
    BitstreamBitstream Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    This thread's been slowly dwindling. Always happens around pages 80-90 with these things.

Give it a few months and someone will resurrect it.

Bitstream on
  • Options
    DivebommahDivebommah Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Bitstream, have been meaning to ask for years: What comic is that sig line of yours excerpted from?

Keeping it relevant:
    What creepifies me is turning my back to a dark room at night. For example, walking to my bedroom from the darkened living room. Always feel like something is watching me, makes me walk just a teensy bit faster.D:

Divebommah on
  • Options
    ShinyoShinyo Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    trex_in_f14.jpg
    It's Calvin and Hobbes!

Shinyo on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    It is indeed from C&H, but I could swear there was more to the comic than those two panels. I should see if I can dig up the whole thing.

[Edit] - Voila!

19931031.gif

Bitstream on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I don't have a story to contribute right now but since it's October, this thread deserves some love.

Ludious on
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I had a dream last night so creepy that I've decided I'm actually uncomfortable with putting it on the Internet halfway through this sentence. Sorry.

Crimson King on
  • Options
    AdrenalineAdrenaline Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I had a dream last night so creepy that I've decided I'm actually uncomfortable with putting it on the Internet halfway through this sentence. Sorry.

Curses... without enough nightmare information my Nightmare Projector will never be complete!

*fist shake*

Adrenaline on
    I will show you fear in a handful of dust
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    It wasn't so much scary for me as it was hilarious, but apparently I scared the absolute shit out of a little kid today at work. Our seafood counter is super cool, and big enough to display some of our more exotic offerings. Little kids invariably love the lobsters in the live tank, and one particular kid was fascinated by the barnacles on one of the big guys. Fascinated as in a three-year-old kid actually calling them by name and telling his mom how they work. Impressed, I figured I'd point him to the other end of the case, where we have a rather large octopus on ice. Kid took one look and started screaming like someone had set him on fire. His mom absolutely could not console him, and had to take him out of the store. She apologized, but I felt horrible for potentially scarring her child for life.

Bitstream on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Bitstream wrote: »
    It wasn't so much scary for me as it was hilarious, but apparently I scared the absolute shit out of a little kid today at work. Our seafood counter is super cool, and big enough to display some of our more exotic offerings. Little kids invariably love the lobsters in the live tank, and one particular kid was fascinated by the barnacles on one of the big guys. Fascinated as in a three-year-old kid actually calling them by name and telling his mom how they work. Impressed, I figured I'd point him to the other end of the case, where we have a rather large octopus on ice. Kid took one look and started screaming like someone had set him on fire. His mom absolutely could not console him, and had to take him out of the store. She apologized, but I felt horrible for potentially scarring her child for life.

That's awesome.

Adrenaline on
  • Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    This isn't really terribly creepy, but a week or so ago, my brother and I watched Slaughter High on Demand. It was typically bad '80s horror movie, but I could have sworn I recognized the nerd/murderer from something else. Assuming that he had went on to more famous things, I looked the movie up only to find he had committed suicide not long after the film's release. It was the only thing he had starred in and there was at least one article that speculated the movie's failure was why he killed himself.

Certainly put a new perspective on that movie.

Invisible on
  • Options
    HerosCasurusHerosCasurus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    MrRezister wrote: »
    I'm not actually 100% sure that this belongs in the "Creepy" thread, but at the time I was absolutely convinced. This past Friday night I was driving North on 367 out of Cabot, AR when I saw something in the sky. Whatever it was happened to be falling out of said sky, at about a 40-45 degree angle traveling roughly West to East and it was on fire. I suppose that this could be explained easily enough, meteorites or somesuch would have seemed fairly reasonable. The problem was that the fire was green, like something that might come out of a Roman Candle. I've never seen any such thing as a green meteor, and I kinda flipped out. I called everyone I could think of and asked them what it could be, and nobody had heard of such a thing as a flaming green meteorite, so they all basically said they "believed" me, heavily implying that they did no such thing. I was pretty upset, and agitated, and confused, so I called 911. Then of course, I had to explain "the nature of my emergency". Oops, I hadn't really considered whether or not flaming green shit falling out of the sky was an emergency or not, so I had to come up with a reason for calling:

"Uh.... has there been any report of a .... plane uh, .... crashing in Cabot or anything?" From there I had to attempt to explain what I had seen, where I was, and what I had been drinking. (By the way, it was that fuckin' Game Fuel from Mountain Dew, and it was disgusting, completely aside from any hallucinations that it may have caused, thanks for nothing Pepsico!)

So the rest of that night I was all paranoid, watching the sky for ... something. I don't even know what I was looking for, I was just kind of completely wierded out. I had only seen this thing for less than a second, but it wasn't like I "just caught it" out of the corner of my eye or whatever, I looked right at the damn thing and it was definitely falling, and it was definitely green. I was sure of what I had seen, but I was also pretty sure that what I had seen made no fucking sense, so I was pretty conflicted.

I did manage to get to sleep that night, and by Saturday I was able to function without it consuming my every thought. By Saturday night I had more or less convinced myself that I must have seen something other than what I thought I saw. There were no news reports of meteor sightings or people being replaced by body snatchers, so I just assumed that I - I don't know - had something in my eye or my windshield got shat upon by a passing lighting bug or whatever. No big deal, just forget it.

So Saturday night I go to a small outdoor concert and I'm standing by my car calling my wife to find out where she is, and THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!!!! At this point I nearly crap myself, because I just saw another flaming green thing fall out of the sky, and I'm surrounded by a couple hundred people who are all facing the wrong direction to see it! Dammit! No fucking witnesses again! My wife is starting to really worry about me now, I'm being haunted by meteorites or something. She wants to know if I'm having headaches or if my eyes hurt. I don't know if seeing flaming green things falling out of the atmosphere is a symptom of any particular mental disorder or brain dysfuction, but it really bugs me that nobody else saw it.

The second one again seemed to be falling West to East, and again was leaving a green trail. When it got close to the treeline, it seemed to break apart. This one seemed to be farther away than the first, but I also was able to see it longer, but still less than two seconds. I've done some googling today and found that green meteors, although rare, aren't actually impossible as I first believed. So that's not so bad, but it seems that seeing two separate instances on two consecutive nights like that is pretty wild, and it had me totally freaked out all weekend.

The end.

Edit: This Page creeps me out worse than what I actually saw.

Green meteorites are actually perfectly normal. The fact it's a green fire just depends on what elements are most prominent in the meteorite's make up. Also, its not uncommon to see meteorites on consecutive nights because normally they are pieces of something larger (i.e. comet), and thus, are chunks the same heavenly body as it makes its way across our sky. This is also why they were both green... same origin=similar elements present.

HerosCasurus on
  • Options
    MrDelishMrDelish Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Divebommah wrote: »
    I think we're all out of creepy stories.

Has anyone here ever seen any UFOs/weird lights in the sky kinda thing? ...and been creeped out by it?

Thread needs creepiness, badly!

My mom claims that she and her family, and their neighbors saw a UFO when she was growing up.

It was after her bed time, and she was supposed to be asleep when she looked out her window and saw the thing. She has never really given me a description of it other than it having lights on it. She and her sister ran out and told my grandparents. Now, my grandfather was NOT a nice man. This was really ballsy of them to admit that they were not asleep. It turns out that my grandparents were just as in awe as they were. They went and got the neighbors, one of them being a pilot if i recall correctly, to check it out. They called in to the airport and there was no evidence of it. No scheduled flights and nothing unusual on the radar.

I have never really known what to think about her account but to this day she swears it was a UFO.

Where was she raised? If it was Escondido, California, then maybe it was my dad setting off a dry-cleaner bag-with-candles :P

MrDelish on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Green meteorites are actually perfectly normal. The fact it's a green fire just depends on what elements are most prominent in the meteorite's make up. Also, its not uncommon to see meteorites on consecutive nights because normally they are pieces of something larger (i.e. comet), and thus, are chunks the same heavenly body as it makes its way across our sky. This is also why they were both green... same origin=similar elements present.
    I thought it was more to do with how far up in the atmosphere they were, but no matter. They're not at all unusual. Occasionally one will be visible for a long enough time that it actually changes colours.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    Charlie_Foxtrot2Charlie_Foxtrot2 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    One of my dreams was of people falling out of buildings. All I rememeber was there was this one guy who fell and after that, there was camera close up of his corpse.

Charlie_Foxtrot2 on
    logo%20graf%201.jpg
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Invisible wrote: »
    nerd/murderer

Couldn't you have just shortened this to "nerderer"?

Crimson King on
  • Options
    Gennenalyse RuebenGennenalyse Rueben The Prettiest Boy is Ridiculously Pretty Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    With the rapid approach of Halloween, I've been reminded of something that happened at Greenwood Cemetary, a place in this town that is reportedly very, very haunted. It's a creepy place that is over a hundred years old and is home to countless unmarked graves. There's even a mass grave somewhere on the property. Around 1950, it fell into disrepair and became a creepy local location for teenage dares.

The creepiest location in the cemetary was the old primary mausoleum. which -- like the rest of the cemetary -- had been neglected for years. It had been vandalized greatly, remains littered the inside, and it was just not pleasant. Reportedly, screams came from that building at pretty much any time in the day and there were weird-looking lights coming from it at night. Eventually, the cemetary was restored and the old mausoleum, beyond any hope of repair, was torn down. The bodies inside? I think some of the ones that weren't desecrated were given their own graves, but the majority were dumped in one central location -- which has been lost.

There are ghost tours held annually that involve a trip through Greenwood Cemetary at night. They start right around this time of year and end on Halloween I think. I've gone on a number, and even went to Greenwood in the daytime once, and there's something just not right about that place. I've never really experienced anything supernatural there, but there's just a strange aura of foreboding about it. The closest to an actual creepy thing happening, however, was this time one year where my grandfather and I went on one of those tours.

It was really uneventful, actually. Creepy, cold, but uneventful. We took a lot of pictures, and most of them only picked up those "orb" things and not much else. However, a couple of pictures turned up something off. A picture I had taken of a small family mausoleum had a strange orange shape peeking out near the top, in the middle of the family name. It took me a while, but I've come to the conclusion that it most resembles a face. The creepiest part, though? My grandfather picked up the same orange image from his own camera. I'll try and find these pictures.

Gennenalyse Rueben on
  • Options
    SceptreSceptre Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I'll try and find these pictures.
    :x
    You damn well better.

Sceptre on
  • Options
    Gennenalyse RuebenGennenalyse Rueben The Prettiest Boy is Ridiculously Pretty Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Okay, I found them.

Picture #1.

This is the picture I took. The orange..."thing" I guess you could say isn't very visible in mine, but it's right over the letter H. Personally, I think whatever-it-was was leaving as I took that image. Oh, also, that guy in the black clothes and glasses is one of the guides for those October ghost tours.

Picture #2.

This is the image my grandfather took. The orange "thing" is much more visible in it and we seem to be viewing it from the side. I personally think it looks like a disembodied head, but that's just a guess.

Gennenalyse Rueben on
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I haven't seen anything spooky lately, but I watched Carrie,( the old one) again last night.
    That staute of St. Sebastian is easily the most disturbing piece of work ever created.
    I tried to find a pic, but gave up after I decided you guys are better off not seeing it.

Local H Jay on
  • Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Okay, I found them.

Picture #1.

This is the picture I took. The orange..."thing" I guess you could say isn't very visible in mine, but it's right over the letter H. Personally, I think whatever-it-was was leaving as I took that image. Oh, also, that guy in the black clothes and glasses is one of the guides for those October ghost tours.

Picture #2.

This is the image my grandfather took. The orange "thing" is much more visible in it and we seem to be viewing it from the side. I personally think it looks like a disembodied head, but that's just a guess.

uh, looks like a small orange light is being shone on it from somewhere

torch/light from a camera/video camera/phone etc

Rami on
    Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Rami wrote: »
    uh, looks like a small orange light is being shone on it from somewhere

torch/light from a camera/video camera/phone etc

Yeah, but that's the creepy thing -- that orange "thing" was only there in those pictures. We saw absolutely nothing when there when we took them, it was just plain gray. Nothing was odd about it at all.

Gennenalyse Rueben on
  • Options
    jotatejotate Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I had a dream last night that was...well creepy.

I had only been asleep for 15-20 minutes when this happened. My dream started and I was at a bar where my friend's band plays a lot. They'd finished playing and I got in my car to drive home. I'd had a few but was good to drive home. As I was pulling out of the parking lot, I noticed cop cars pulling someone else over and thought to myself "I better drive carefully so they don't give me any crap even though I certainly wasn't over the limit." At that point, the road in front of me dead ended and turned to just dirt and rocks. I kept trying to squint to look and see how I'd gotten turned around just pulling out of the parking lot. The harder I tried to focus on what was in front of me, the blurrier I saw and more drunk I felt. After a while, I was completely head spinning and decided I must be way more drunk than I'd thought, so I should just take a nap in the car for a while.

At that moment, the whole scene changed. I was suddenly back in my own mind and consciously aware that I was laying in my bed in my room asleep. Out of nowhere I felt a presence. I immediately knew that I was asleep and there was someone with me. Searching (keep in mind, I'm still very asleep) for who was there, I thought maybe it was a ghost. As soon as the thought crossed my mind, I saw a flash of a white ethereal person and very audibly heard something whispered in my ear. I can't remember what it was because I, in the dream and in real life, started to freak out. I knew that I was asleep and that there was something there, and I needed to wake up. I concentrated with all of my might to move myself awake. I could hear myself breathing rapidly and heavily, almost hyperventilating. I tried to force my eyes open but couldn't do it. My breathing became even more intense as the panic built. I was desperate and started vocally trying to wake myself. This worked. I started making noise, essentially moans with each chaotic exhale, until my eyes opened and I was awake.

I sat up and looked around. Took a deep breath and tried to figure out what the fuck had just happened. In my right though shaken mind, I knew it was just a dream and everything was alright. Glanced at the clock and then spent 30 minutes falling back into much more peaceful sleep.

Everything about the dream is as clear as a memory because it was as though I was consciously making willful decisions. I can remember exactly how it felt to be straining to open my eyes and, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't make my eye lids come apart. And the sound of my breathing...knowing that I was asleep and essentially having an uncontrollable panic attack... D:

jotate on
  • Options
    meekermeeker Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

You had a case of Sleep Paralysis. Freaks me out all the time.

meeker on
  • Options
    joshua1joshua1 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Yeah thats exactly sleep paralysis. I often have dreams, which at the time seem real, where im at a bar/party with some friends, and then suddenly im hit with insane amounts of drunkenness. Everyones voices go muzzy, and so does my vision. I try to get yell for help but only a inarticulate gargle comes out. Usually i then trip, and fall, hitting things on the way down. Then im there for however long. Sometimes my dream friends try to help me, sometimes they try to harm me. Either way im not able to move. I hate it so much, and its all the worse when you are in bed with someone. One day, im going to try and work up the courage to ride one of the episodes through, to see what happens, rather than force myself awake.

joshua1 on
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Recently one of my teachers told me about a case he had handled back on his days on the force. He said most of the cases he worked were pretty run of the mill type stuff, but every once in awhile he would run into an occult-type homicide.

Now, I'm gonna warn you here. The following is fairly grisly AND does include fairly graphic sexual language (or, at least, imagery) that you may not want to be caught reading among friends and family. Anyhow, let's continue!

This case in particular didn't start out as a homicide case. It actually started out as a 'service' call. Neighbors had complained about the smell from a house that was in fairly bad condition. On top of that, no one could notice if anyone actually lived there or not. Most had just passed it off as a doper's house, which it may have been.

Anyhow, the police (not getting any answer) but finding the door unlocked decide to peek in to make sure no one is hurt. They don't see anything but their is a definite stench going on. They go get a warrant but are unable to make it back until that night.

There were 3 people searching the place. My teacher, the local sheriff, and a newbie. The general house itself was fairly unremarkable. It was dirty, but there was no huge mess of broken items or anything to indicate a struggle. However, there was still that god awful stench (which had gotten worse).

Perhaps by luck they found entrance to a cellar. I'll try not to get too ahead of myself here but it was figured later this particular cellar was created after the house was made as it was more like a cave than a room. When opening the door the stench was very overpowering. The 3 police officers put on gloves and masks to protect themselves from possible blood-borne diseases while the newbie called in an ambulance just in case. Both my teacher and the sheriff had been around long enough to know the smell of decomp. What exactly was causing it wasn't clear yet and both damn sure hoped it was just a cat or whatnot.

So they go down a bit (ladder down, there were no stairs) and came to a door. Just a make-shift wooden door with a bunch of markings carved on it (which would later be shown to be part of some cult). They had to bust the door down as it had a heavy padlock on it which was actually stronger than the hinges.

Ok, this is where it's gonna get gross/graphic so be forewarned.

Now, as my teacher told me, he had seen many things. He had been in gunfights where a person's head had been blown clean-off with a shotgun. He was by no accounts a light weight. However, what he saw was enough to make him freeze for a good 30 seconds.

Since I was only told second hand, I'll basically tell you what he saw in list order:

The place had several bodies in it. Somewhere between 5 to 10. 2 were children (this was found later) of around the ages of 7 or 8. They were too mutilated (sexually and otherwise) to be given an exact age. The other bodies were in similar shape, but they were all adults, or at least late teen. It was later discovered that they were all (children included) vagrants which is why no one reported them missing.

Some had been partially eaten, most (both men and women) showed signs of both pre and postmortem forced penetration (with more than one thing!). The children especially showed signs of this, so much so that the ME stopped counting after the 15 or so 'fuck hole' (I love my teacher for things like this). The bodies were strung up with chains, or had metal rods thrust into them to make the room look like some demented theatre play. Two were apparently stitched together for reasons no one figured out.

Luckily, the guy who did this didn't get far. He was in the room too, dead as all the rest. He had died from bloodloss trying to sew various parts of other people on/into himself. A diary was found nearby which basically entailed how he was creating a new perfect self and that God (yes, capital g) had given him the secret of 'divine perfection'. The diary was fairly full (it was a normal spiral notebook with 150 or so pages) and he went into great detail on how he killed and 'purified' each person to allow their skin to be grafted to his own.

The ME stated that his body was actually only 70% his own as he had managed to graft both an entire arm and most of a leg's worth of skin onto his body before dying from bloodloss and possible infection. They figured he fed on the parts he didn't plan to use to sustain him while he 'improved' himself.

And the best part of all is he used to be a preacher for a local church. He had gone 'on sabbatical' several years prior and no one knew what happened to him.

Man, fun shit.

Magus` on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    D:D:D:D:D:

That is simultaneously the creepiest and most fascinating thing this thread has produced. When/where did this take place? Morbid curiosity has me wanting to look this up.

Bitstream on
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I really don't want to let people know too much detail (my teachers name is tied to the case and I sure as hell don't want him to know I told other people all this stuff), but I will say it happened in Kansas about 20-21 years ago.

Magus` on
  • Options
    earthlessearthless Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Magus` wrote: »
    I really don't want to let people know too much detail (my teachers name is tied to the case and I sure as hell don't want him to know I told other people all this stuff), but I will say it happened in Kansas about 20-21 years ago.

Thanks for sharing.

earthless on
    earthless.png
  • Options
    MosanaMosana Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I haven't seen anything spooky lately, but I watched Carrie,( the old one) again last night.
    That staute of St. Sebastian is easily the most disturbing piece of work ever created.
    I tried to find a pic, but gave up after I decided you guys are better off not seeing it.

Oh, go on

you can't not show us it now

My google skills have turned up nothing

Mosana on
  • Options
    FloofyFloofy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    A quick one. Me and my boyfriend were walking from his house to his mum's for tea one Sunday (and, to explain ye English dialect, I mean the evening meal). The route takes us through some houses, across a big road and into some scrub land, then cuts through a graveyard before leading into her neighborhood. It's a fairly relaxing walk of around thirty minutes, and I usually enjoy it- we talk about all sorts of things as we go. As we crossed the scrub land, it was just at that point of twilight where the sky is a sort of grey-purple. It was still warm, and a few birds were singing as we went past the kissing gate into the graveyard.

Me: I can't understand why people hate graveyards so much, they're so peaceful, really.
    Man: I know, and honestly it's not like ghosts would haunt them, they'd be hanging around where they'd DIED if they were pissed about something.
    Me: Like their houses-
    Man: Exactly. Hang on, you hear that?

He stopped, pointing off to the right from the path into the middle of the cemetry. We were on the straight part of a T-junction, right by the fronting of the church. I replied that I couldn't hear anything, and he turned to carry on. As I moved to follow a figure drifted past my face for just a moment, about five inches from my nose. It was only for a second, but it was pale and whispy, a human figure just below my head hight. I couldn't tell if it was male or female, but it had long hair and robe-like clothing. As soon as it came, it vanished, crossing my path from the T-junction and leaving me shouting "FUCK fuck fuck fuck fuck." rather loudly.

My boyfriend explained that he had heard footsteps just before I saw the figure- off to the right, in the direction it had been walking.

I'm not very superstitious but thinking about it still creeps me the fuck out. I just guess it goes to show that you shouldn't tempt fate by saying there aren't any hauntings in graveyards :P

Floofy on
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    The library in town here is apparently haunted. My sister used to work there, and says some of the librarians and cleaning staff won't work there at night, especially alone. One was in another part of the building late at night doing something, when she heard some strange sounds, she went to where they were coming from, but they stopped and she couldn't find them. It happened a few more times, and finally once she got there while it was still going, and it was one of those old wire book carousels spinning all by itself.

Another time, some of them were talking about the ghosts, and one of the pages said they didn't believe in them, or ghosts were stupid or something, and a whole shelf of books fell onto the floor.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Mosana wrote: »

Oh, go on

you can't not show us it now

My google skills have turned up nothing

This it?
    untitled.jpg

chamberlain on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    The library in town here is apparently haunted. My sister used to work there, and says some of the librarians and cleaning staff won't work there at night, especially alone. One was in another part of the building late at night doing something, when she heard some strange sounds, she went to where they were coming from, but they stopped and she couldn't find them. It happened a few more times, and finally once she got there while it was still going, and it was one of those old wire book carousels spinning all by itself.

Another time, some of them were talking about the ghosts, and one of the pages said they didn't believe in them, or ghosts were stupid or something, and a whole shelf of books fell onto the floor.

Awesome. I'd like to check that out.

Adrenaline on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Tofystedeth: Obviously you have to go to this library at night with a team of intrepid friends and investigate these ghostly claims.

I am completely serious.

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    First, I second the "investigate the library" plan.

Second, Magus wins the thread. Hands down. Thanks for playing. Game over, man!

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    gaming_librariangaming_librarian Turn your face to the sun... Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    So, pretty sure some sites have been posted, but since I can't remember them, what are some great places on the webz where one can find some creepy stories, "true" or otherwise? Ghosts stories, aliens, shadow people...all subjects of the creepy variety, really.

gaming_librarian on
  • Options
    HearthjawHearthjaw Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    http://www.ghostgoons.com/ from the SomethingAwful forums is a good one.

Hearthjaw on
    steamid: sewersider
  • Options
    ShoggothShoggoth Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Everyone should start listening to Coast to Coast, it's hilarious.

Shoggoth on
    11tu0w1.jpg
  • Options
    FortunateFailureFortunateFailure Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    This has some pretty decent semi-creepy, not-quite-stories. There's a ton of Black Eyed Kids stuff in there too.

FortunateFailure on
This discussion has been closed.