As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Final Fantasy: Just call it "Kingdom Hearts DS" and save yourself the trouble

1575859606163»

• Options
    Vincent GraysonVincent Grayson Frederick, MDRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    We may want a new thread for tomorrow.

The mods usually let these threads slide for up to 105, sometimes 110 pages. In the off chance it does get locked during some key info, then someone else can make the next thread.

I'm willing to listen to leaving out the KH stuff, even though I don't think it takes up too much talk in these threads, plus like someone said, it's got FF characters in it. I consider it a half-spin-off all things considered.

I'm hoping BBS shows the crew living in Hollow Bastion before the Heartless wreck it, as well as Cloud's story.

It doesn't normally, but I largely ignored the thread for a week or two because it was all you guys were talking about for a while recently. I think the new KH deserved its own thread, really.

If you don't mind me blatantly stealing your OP until there is new info to put in there, I'll go ahead and make the new thread right now.

Vincent Grayson on
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    We may want a new thread for tomorrow.

The mods usually let these threads slide for up to 105, sometimes 110 pages. In the off chance it does get locked during some key info, then someone else can make the next thread.

I'm willing to listen to leaving out the KH stuff, even though I don't think it takes up too much talk in these threads, plus like someone said, it's got FF characters in it. I consider it a half-spin-off all things considered.

I'm hoping BBS shows the crew living in Hollow Bastion before the Heartless wreck it, as well as Cloud's story.

It doesn't normally, but I largely ignored the thread for a week or two because it was all you guys were talking about for a while recently. I think the new KH deserved its own thread, really.

If you don't mind me blatantly stealing your OP until there is new info to put in there, I'll go ahead and make the new thread right now.

I already made a new thread. It's awesome.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=105375

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    JurgJurg In a TeacupRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Force of the Resolute is pretty cool, but it feels like a waste using it on Cloud. Though, I do like how Dissidia tries to get you to try wildly different playstyles and accessory setups.

I feel like playing as Squall now though. I think I have enough materials so that by the time I get his Exclusive equipment, I don't have things that far outclass it at his level.

Jurg on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I don't like the new thread. I say we keep posting on this one as a boycott.
    No, not really, but I'll support you if you try it.

Professor Snugglesworth on