As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

ITT: Condom Sex vs. No-Condom Sex

1161719212225

Posts

  • Kewop DecamKewop Decam Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Redeemer wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    I thought gay people were born with AIDS

    Not omega AIDS

    You have to get bitten by a radioactive gay person to get that

    ah shit, this is too funny

    Kewop Decam on
    pasigfa7.jpg
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Drez wrote:
    Redeemer wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    I thought gay people were born with AIDS

    Not omega AIDS

    You have to get bitten by a radioactive gay person to get that

    Do you get automatically cured if you kill the original alpha fag, or...maybe that's werewolves. I get my mythologies mixed up all the time.

    Nuh uh that's stupid what you just said

    Stupid

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2006
    Redeemer wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    I thought gay people were born with AIDS

    Not omega AIDS

    You have to get bitten by a radioactive gay person to get that

    I was bitten by a radioactive rubber band.

    Garlic Bread on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Redeemer wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Redeemer wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    I thought gay people were born with AIDS

    Not omega AIDS

    You have to get bitten by a radioactive gay person to get that

    Do you get automatically cured if you kill the original alpha fag, or...maybe that's werewolves. I get my mythologies mixed up all the time.

    Nuh uh that's stupid what you just said

    Stupid

    :( I wasn't suggesting anything...I'm just not sure what works - silver bullets, garlic, fire, beheading, crossing the beams, condoms...there are so many supernatural creatures out there with so many diverse diseases, I just can't remember the remedies and the weapons that work against them all.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • bongibongi regular
    edited December 2006
    Drez wrote:
    Redeemer wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Redeemer wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    I thought gay people were born with AIDS

    Not omega AIDS

    You have to get bitten by a radioactive gay person to get that

    Do you get automatically cured if you kill the original alpha fag, or...maybe that's werewolves. I get my mythologies mixed up all the time.

    Nuh uh that's stupid what you just said

    Stupid

    :( I wasn't suggesting anything...I'm just not sure what works - silver bullets, garlic, fire, beheading, crossing the beams, condoms...there are so many supernatural creatures out there with so many diverse diseases, I just can't remember the remedies and the weapons that work against them all.
    you have to burn them

    actually you have to do that to gays anyway

    bongi on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    bongi wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Redeemer wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Redeemer wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    I thought gay people were born with AIDS

    Not omega AIDS

    You have to get bitten by a radioactive gay person to get that

    Do you get automatically cured if you kill the original alpha fag, or...maybe that's werewolves. I get my mythologies mixed up all the time.

    Nuh uh that's stupid what you just said

    Stupid

    :( I wasn't suggesting anything...I'm just not sure what works - silver bullets, garlic, fire, beheading, crossing the beams, condoms...there are so many supernatural creatures out there with so many diverse diseases, I just can't remember the remedies and the weapons that work against them all.
    you have to burn them

    actually you have to do that to gays anyway

    Wouldn't that release the AIDS toxin?

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • CG FaggotryCG Faggotry BristolRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    bongi wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Redeemer wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Redeemer wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    I thought gay people were born with AIDS

    Not omega AIDS

    You have to get bitten by a radioactive gay person to get that

    Do you get automatically cured if you kill the original alpha fag, or...maybe that's werewolves. I get my mythologies mixed up all the time.

    Nuh uh that's stupid what you just said

    Stupid

    :( I wasn't suggesting anything...I'm just not sure what works - silver bullets, garlic, fire, beheading, crossing the beams, condoms...there are so many supernatural creatures out there with so many diverse diseases, I just can't remember the remedies and the weapons that work against them all.
    you have to burn them

    actually you have to do that to gays anyway

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFNs2mOkKzc

    CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    bongi wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Redeemer wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Redeemer wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    I thought gay people were born with AIDS

    Not omega AIDS

    You have to get bitten by a radioactive gay person to get that

    Do you get automatically cured if you kill the original alpha fag, or...maybe that's werewolves. I get my mythologies mixed up all the time.

    Nuh uh that's stupid what you just said

    Stupid

    :( I wasn't suggesting anything...I'm just not sure what works - silver bullets, garlic, fire, beheading, crossing the beams, condoms...there are so many supernatural creatures out there with so many diverse diseases, I just can't remember the remedies and the weapons that work against them all.
    you have to burn them

    actually you have to do that to gays anyway

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFNs2mOkKzc

    Oh lawd.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    Knob wrote:
    condoms are okay because vaginas are pretty gross

    like someone blew their nose in a pound of raw bacon

    Thank you for making the remainder of the existence of the Internet a downhill experience from this point onward.

    Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Larlar wrote:
    Knob wrote:
    condoms are okay because vaginas are pretty gross

    like someone blew their nose in a pound of raw bacon

    Thank you for making the remainder of the existence of the Internet a downhill experience from this point onward.

    Larlar, come on. Bacon is awesome. Fucking is awesome. What is the problem with fuckable bacon?

    You need to find a way to keep going, even if the internet has already hit its high point.

    Defender on
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Knob wrote:
    condoms are okay because vaginas are pretty gross

    like someone blew their nose in a pound of raw bacon

    What the hell kind of vaginas do you hang out with?

    Shorty on
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    Defender wrote:
    Larlar wrote:
    Knob wrote:
    condoms are okay because vaginas are pretty gross

    like someone blew their nose in a pound of raw bacon

    Thank you for making the remainder of the existence of the Internet a downhill experience from this point onward.

    Larlar, come on. Bacon is awesome. Fucking is awesome. What is the problem with fuckable bacon?

    You need to find a way to keep going, even if the internet has already hit its high point.

    No I don't. Once the high point passes, suicide becomes the only viable option...even from a religious standpoint, because god would totally understand.

    Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Right now god is saying, "...that Knob boy ain't right."

    Shorty on
  • FreddyDFreddyD Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Shorty wrote:
    Knob wrote:
    condoms are okay because vaginas are pretty gross

    like someone blew their nose in a pound of raw bacon

    What the hell kind of vaginas do you hang out with?
    The bad kind. I think vaginas set his house on fire or something.

    FreddyD on
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Knobs sexual history is one of desolate despair.

    It would be sad if it weren't hilarious.

    tynic on
  • ShurakaiShurakai Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Even though I know that the chances of having actual sex are slim, I still bother to buy a new pack of condoms every year and replace the old one in my wallet every month to make sure if ever there is that one in a thousand chance I may get to use it I am prepared.

    I am hoping irony will favor me and send me a woman on the pill.

    Shurakai on
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Shurakai wrote:
    Even though I know that the chances of having actual sex are slim, I still bother to buy a new pack of condoms every year and replace the old one in my wallet every month to make sure if ever there is that one in a thousand chance I may get to use it I am prepared.

    I am hoping irony will favor me and send me a woman on the pill.

    Big fan of the wallet condom ring, are we

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    i dont wanna fuck a pig

    this is the same damn thing that happened when a x girlfriend started calling D cups heffer tits and asked me if i wanted to fuck a cow

    Barcardi on
  • FreddyDFreddyD Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Shurakai wrote:
    Even though I know that the chances of having actual sex are slim, I still bother to buy a new pack of condoms every year and replace the old one in my wallet every month to make sure if ever there is that one in a thousand chance I may get to use it I am prepared.

    I am hoping irony will favor me and send me a woman on the pill.
    Your body heat is breaking down the material in the condoms. They will probably break.

    FreddyD on
  • TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Shorty wrote:
    Knob wrote:
    condoms are okay because vaginas are pretty gross

    like someone blew their nose in a pound of raw bacon

    What the hell kind of vaginas do you hang out with?

    Ones that hang around the 7-11 I'm guessing.

    Trillian on

    They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • blizzard224blizzard224 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    In Australia going more thatn 50 percent over the speedlimit will cause your license to be ripped up by the copper right then and there, no questions asked.

    blizzard224 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WezoinWezoin Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    J. Grant wrote:
    And when I fuck sheep, I always go for the Lambskin condoms. They're like using nothing at all.
    Sigged for absolute awesome.

    Wezoin on
  • As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Holy crap guys.

    So I just found out two months after my breakup that, yes, I am in fact attractive to cute women.

    As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Holy crap guys.

    So I just found out two months after my breakup that, yes, I am in fact attractive to cute women.

    We've been telling you you're a cutie for years. Are you dense, boy?

    Defender on
  • SlagmireSlagmire Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Defender wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Holy crap guys.

    So I just found out two months after my breakup that, yes, I am in fact attractive to cute women.

    We've been telling you you're a cutie for years. Are you dense, boy?

    The pretty ones are typically the dumbest.

    Slagmire on
  • As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Defender wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Holy crap guys.

    So I just found out two months after my breakup that, yes, I am in fact attractive to cute women.

    We've been telling you you're a cutie for years. Are you dense, boy?

    YES!

    More dense than you might think.

    I just spent the night with my (soon to be ex) next door neighbor.

    It was great and all but

    SHITSHITSHIT this is going to be awkward.

    As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • SlagmireSlagmire Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Defender wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Holy crap guys.

    So I just found out two months after my breakup that, yes, I am in fact attractive to cute women.

    We've been telling you you're a cutie for years. Are you dense, boy?

    YES!

    More dense than you might think.

    I just spent the night with my (soon to be ex) next door neighbor.

    It was great and all but

    SHITSHITSHIT this is going to be awkward.

    Is this going to be on the level of Penthouse Forums reading material? Because I'm all for it. :winky:

    Slagmire on
  • As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Slagmire wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Defender wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Holy crap guys.

    So I just found out two months after my breakup that, yes, I am in fact attractive to cute women.

    We've been telling you you're a cutie for years. Are you dense, boy?

    YES!

    More dense than you might think.

    I just spent the night with my (soon to be ex) next door neighbor.

    It was great and all but

    SHITSHITSHIT this is going to be awkward.

    Is this going to be on the level of Penthouse Forums reading material? Because I'm all for it. :winky:

    It could be, but the story is still developing.

    As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • SlagmireSlagmire Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Slagmire wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Defender wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Holy crap guys.

    So I just found out two months after my breakup that, yes, I am in fact attractive to cute women.

    We've been telling you you're a cutie for years. Are you dense, boy?

    YES!

    More dense than you might think.

    I just spent the night with my (soon to be ex) next door neighbor.

    It was great and all but

    SHITSHITSHIT this is going to be awkward.

    Is this going to be on the level of Penthouse Forums reading material? Because I'm all for it. :winky:

    It could be, but the story is still developing.

    Well, if she's married, it could definitely be awkward when the hubby stops by. Are we talking that level of awkwardness?

    Slagmire on
  • As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Slagmire wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Slagmire wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Defender wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Holy crap guys.

    So I just found out two months after my breakup that, yes, I am in fact attractive to cute women.

    We've been telling you you're a cutie for years. Are you dense, boy?

    YES!

    More dense than you might think.

    I just spent the night with my (soon to be ex) next door neighbor.



    It was great and all but

    SHITSHITSHIT this is going to be awkward.

    Is this going to be on the level of Penthouse Forums reading material? Because I'm all for it. :winky:

    It could be, but the story is still developing.

    Well, if she's married, it could definitely be awkward when the hubby stops by. Are we talking that level of awkwardness?

    Oh nononono.

    But she is ten years older than I am (no kids.) :|

    As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • SlagmireSlagmire Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Slagmire wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Slagmire wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Defender wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Holy crap guys.

    So I just found out two months after my breakup that, yes, I am in fact attractive to cute women.

    We've been telling you you're a cutie for years. Are you dense, boy?

    YES!

    More dense than you might think.

    I just spent the night with my (soon to be ex) next door neighbor.



    It was great and all but

    SHITSHITSHIT this is going to be awkward.

    Is this going to be on the level of Penthouse Forums reading material? Because I'm all for it. :winky:

    It could be, but the story is still developing.

    Well, if she's married, it could definitely be awkward when the hubby stops by. Are we talking that level of awkwardness?

    Oh nononono.

    But she is ten years older than I am (no kids.) :|

    So you fucked a milf sans the M. How's that awkward?

    Slagmire on
  • As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Slagmire wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Slagmire wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Slagmire wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Defender wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Holy crap guys.

    So I just found out two months after my breakup that, yes, I am in fact attractive to cute women.

    We've been telling you you're a cutie for years. Are you dense, boy?

    YES!

    More dense than you might think.

    I just spent the night with my (soon to be ex) next door neighbor.



    It was great and all but

    SHITSHITSHIT this is going to be awkward.

    Is this going to be on the level of Penthouse Forums reading material? Because I'm all for it. :winky:

    It could be, but the story is still developing.

    Well, if she's married, it could definitely be awkward when the hubby stops by. Are we talking that level of awkwardness?

    Oh nononono.

    But she is ten years older than I am (no kids.) :|

    So you fucked a milf sans the M. How's that awkward?

    Technically no sex. Both satisfied though.

    And it's awkward because I just met her yesterday and there is no way I can be in a relationship with this person.

    Also, she was good in bed with one GLARING exception. She doesn't french particularly well.

    As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • SlagmireSlagmire Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Technically no sex. Both satisfied though.

    And it's awkward because I just met her yesterday and there is no way I can be in a relationship with this person.

    Also, she was good in bed with one GLARING exception. She doesn't french particularly well.

    Neighbor/Friend with benefits. I don't know enough about you to know why you can't be in a relationship with her (seeing as you pretty much scored - officially or unofficially), but it seems like you're splitting hairs.

    Slagmire on
  • As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Slagmire wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Technically no sex. Both satisfied though.

    And it's awkward because I just met her yesterday and there is no way I can be in a relationship with this person.

    Also, she was good in bed with one GLARING exception. She doesn't french particularly well.

    Neighbor/Friend with benefits. I don't know enough about you to know why you can't be in a relationship with her (seeing as you pretty much scored - officially or unofficially), but it seems like you're splitting hairs.

    Yeah I think you're just going to have to trust me on this. We had a good conversation and she makes nice margaritas and all but it just ain't going to happen.

    As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • SlagmireSlagmire Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Slagmire wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Technically no sex. Both satisfied though.

    And it's awkward because I just met her yesterday and there is no way I can be in a relationship with this person.

    Also, she was good in bed with one GLARING exception. She doesn't french particularly well.

    Neighbor/Friend with benefits. I don't know enough about you to know why you can't be in a relationship with her (seeing as you pretty much scored - officially or unofficially), but it seems like you're splitting hairs.

    Yeah I think you're just going to have to trust me on this. We had a good conversation and she makes nice margaritas and all but it just ain't going to happen.

    Fair enough - though if you're around the Cincy area, hook a brother up! :lol:

    Slagmire on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2006
    Redeemer wrote:
    Shurakai wrote:
    Even though I know that the chances of having actual sex are slim, I still bother to buy a new pack of condoms every year and replace the old one in my wallet every month to make sure if ever there is that one in a thousand chance I may get to use it I am prepared.

    I am hoping irony will favor me and send me a woman on the pill.

    Big fan of the wallet condom ring, are we

    He should just get a pair of Roos

    Garlic Bread on
  • FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Condom or no, the fact I haven't had sex at all in over 2 months is getting me a bit down.

    FortyTwo on
  • msuitepyonmsuitepyon Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I need some sexing right now...

    msuitepyon on
  • FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    msuitepyon wrote:
    I need some sexing right now...

    a/s/l

    kekeke

    ;)

    FortyTwo on
  • As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    It's both scary and nice knowing pretty much exactly when my next sexual encounter will be.

    As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
Sign In or Register to comment.