Options

ITT: Condom Sex vs. No-Condom Sex

13468925

Posts

  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    Starfuck wrote:
    should have put more change in the meter before you went into court

    you can't, the most you can put in at any given time is 75 cents, which lasts an hour. you have to come back at least 20 minutes later to be able to put in another quarter for full time again. They don't let you leave court to go fill the meter.

    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Keith wrote:
    This cop (a lieutenant) told me that cops in Philadelphia aren't allowed to chase you in a car, and that if you're asked to pull over you could just drive away

    They'll still get your license plate and all, but if that's hidden, they can't really do anything
    In my opinion it's a whole lot safer and I wish more police units would put a policy like that in place. If they get your tag they can get you.

    If it's some moron kid trying to run, from a broken tail light ticket, get his tag and worry with it later rather than chasing him and endangering EVERYONE.

    If you know the guy poses a serious threat to the public, chase him and stop him.

    ShimSham on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:
    So maybe you should've been going 70 instead of 80 and the ticket would've been smaller if you had still gotten pulled over. Oh, and uh, you should've parked somewhere else. And you should've just paid the ticket, since you apparently knew the cop would show up for anything. What I'm saying is, you sort of handled this like a moron.

    the point i was making about the parking is that downtown, there is no where else to park but on the street at the meters which all give you a max of one hour.

    So the people who work around there just...run outside every hour and meter it up again?

    Did you think about the fact that maybe you would have to walk a bit further?

    I have to say though, that's one thing I miss about SD. You don't have to pay to park anywhere.

    Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    MarcusMarcus Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Man I always see people complaining about the laws and such, but only when they are busted. If you actually think that the speeding laws should be changed, write your state congress about it, or start petitions, but don't just drive however you want and then complain when you get in trouble.

    Marcus on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    ShimSham wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    This cop (a lieutenant) told me that cops in Philadelphia aren't allowed to chase you in a car, and that if you're asked to pull over you could just drive away

    They'll still get your license plate and all, but if that's hidden, they can't really do anything
    In my opinion it's a whole lot safer and I wish more police units would put a policy like that in place. If they get your tag they can get you.

    If it's some moron kid trying to run, from a broken tail light ticket, get his tag and worry with it later rather than chasing him and endangering EVERYONE.

    If you know the guy poses a serious threat to the public, chase him and stop him.

    A lot of people run irrationally, usually because they either have a warrant or think they have a warrant.

    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

  • Options
    StarfuckStarfuck Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    guys
    laws should be individually enforced based on skill levels

    if you're really good at crossing in the middle of the street, you should be allowed

    Starfuck on
    jackfaces
    "If you're going to play tiddly winks, play it with man hole covers."
    - John McCallum
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Starfuck wrote:
    i hope you get enough tickets to get your license taken away and learn your lesson

    i got my license on my 16th birthday
    it was taken away 6 months later because i was a dumbas
    know what i did?
    i didn't fuckin bitch and moan and cry wahwah about the fines and shit

    i stopped driving like an dumbass

    maybe you should too

    I don't know why people continue to equate driving speed with driving skill. First of all, some of us are more skilled at higher speeds than others. As for the outcome recap, I figured I'd update people on the status. If you didn't care, then why did you waste your time reading it?


    are you retarded?

    The higher the speed = the more likely you are to lose control


    that's like saying "I drive better drunk". people say it all the time, and practice it. But just because the people around you are aware enough to swerve out of your drunk, speeding-assed way does not make you a better driver.

    It doesn't make it true.

    Yeah, some people are better at higher speeds, but asking the rules to be bent for you just because you feel like you can take a curve at 200 miles an hour is retarded and you should be shot in the face.

    Stop being a whiny bitch and man up.

    Raneados on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Raneados wrote:
    Callius wrote:
    There is one point here.

    Laws are made by people and if the people want to change the laws they can.

    Just sayin'... they're not finite and absolute.

    if it was such a big deal, people would be clamoring for a change

    they're not, so it's not

    Habeaus Corpus laws are an extremely big deal (kinda' the entire point of the revolutions from King John and the Baron's revolt onward).

    Habeaus Corpus is being repealed all over the place. People aren't clamoring for a change.

    People are retarded.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    Starfuck wrote:
    guys
    laws should be individually enforced based on skill levels

    if you're really good at crossing in the middle of the street, you should be allowed

    If the test to get a driver's license was harder, they could safely increase the speed limit. As it is, any idiot with glasses or decent eyesight can pass a driving test without more than 5 minutes of a road test (at least in Ohio). If there was a much more stringent testing procedure, there would be more safer drivers who were qualified to drive at higher speeds and fewer cars on the road (due to the people who were unable to pass the tests).

    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I'd be a lot more pissed if I didn't know that you got another fine for parking too long at the courthouse.

    Really, that just makes me smile knowing that.

    Good stuff.

    ShimSham on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    Starfuck wrote:
    guys
    laws should be individually enforced based on skill levels

    if you're really good at crossing in the middle of the street, you should be allowed

    I am super good at cutting throats and cannibalism

    awesome

    Knob on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Starfuck wrote:
    should have put more change in the meter before you went into court

    you can't, the most you can put in at any given time is 75 cents, which lasts an hour. you have to come back at least 20 minutes later to be able to put in another quarter for full time again. They don't let you leave court to go fill the meter.

    They do in florida. Done it twice.

    t Callius: because people are afraid that they'll be called terrorists if they bring it up to anyone in power


    Plus they're rare occurrences, speed limits are something people deal with on a daily basis. Habeas Corpus rights aren't something a Joe Schmo has to deal with too often.

    Raneados on
  • Options
    MarcusMarcus Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Starfuck wrote:
    guys
    laws should be individually enforced based on skill levels

    if you're really good at crossing in the middle of the street, you should be allowed

    If the test to get a driver's license was harder, they could safely increase the speed limit. As it is, any idiot with glasses or decent eyesight can pass a driving test without more than 5 minutes of a road test (at least in Ohio). If there was a much more stringent testing procedure, there would be more safer drivers who were qualified to drive at higher speeds and fewer cars on the road (due to the people who were unable to pass the tests).
    They should just build you your own private road.

    Marcus on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    Raneados wrote:
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Starfuck wrote:
    i hope you get enough tickets to get your license taken away and learn your lesson

    i got my license on my 16th birthday
    it was taken away 6 months later because i was a dumbas
    know what i did?
    i didn't fuckin bitch and moan and cry wahwah about the fines and shit

    i stopped driving like an dumbass

    maybe you should too

    I don't know why people continue to equate driving speed with driving skill. First of all, some of us are more skilled at higher speeds than others. As for the outcome recap, I figured I'd update people on the status. If you didn't care, then why did you waste your time reading it?


    are you retarded?

    The higher the speed = the more likely you are to lose control


    that's like saying "I drive better drunk". people say it all the time, and practice it. But just because the people around you are aware enough to swerve out of your drunk, speeding-assed way does not make you a better driver.

    It doesn't make it true.

    Yeah, some people are better at higher speeds, but asking the rules to be bent for you just because you feel like you can take a curve at 200 miles an hour is retarded and you should be shot in the face.

    Stop being a whiny bitch and man up.

    High speed is not a causation of loss of control, merely a correlation. There's a lot more to loss of control than simply driving fast.

    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

  • Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Raneados wrote:
    guys, the lines on the road are just a suggestion

    the ONE WAY street signs are a suggestion


    The law against driving with your cock is a suggestion
    Straw_Man_Kit.JPG

    jwalk on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2006
    ShimSham wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    This cop (a lieutenant) told me that cops in Philadelphia aren't allowed to chase you in a car, and that if you're asked to pull over you could just drive away

    They'll still get your license plate and all, but if that's hidden, they can't really do anything
    In my opinion it's a whole lot safer and I wish more police units would put a policy like that in place. If they get your tag they can get you.

    The cop also said "If you get outside the city, you're fucked." because suburb cops are dicks

    Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Starfuck wrote:
    guys
    laws should be individually enforced based on skill levels

    if you're really good at crossing in the middle of the street, you should be allowed

    If the test to get a driver's license was harder, they could safely increase the speed limit. As it is, any idiot with glasses or decent eyesight can pass a driving test without more than 5 minutes of a road test (at least in Ohio). If there was a much more stringent testing procedure, there would be more safer drivers who were qualified to drive at higher speeds and fewer cars on the road (due to the people who were unable to pass the tests).

    or maybe you shouldn't act like everyone should kowtow to your mad driving skillz

    Raneados on
  • Options
    StarfuckStarfuck Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    rawr rawr

    Starfuck on
    jackfaces
    "If you're going to play tiddly winks, play it with man hole covers."
    - John McCallum
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Knob wrote:
    Starfuck wrote:
    guys
    laws should be individually enforced based on skill levels

    if you're really good at crossing in the middle of the street, you should be allowed

    I am super good at cutting throats and cannibalism

    awesome


    With what? That faggy little Wicca knife?

    Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Knob wrote:
    Starfuck wrote:
    guys
    laws should be individually enforced based on skill levels

    if you're really good at crossing in the middle of the street, you should be allowed

    I am super good at cutting throats and cannibalism

    awesome

    I'm a really great rapist.

    We should do a skills workshop.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Up here in Canada, people often go 20-40 Kph over the limit on the highways.

    That's like ~10-20 mph. Roughly.

    Constantly. There's too much road, and not enough cops.

    The speed limit on Alberta highways is 100. People frequently go up to 150, and tailgate you when you don't go that speed.

    I love to tap my brakes a few times when people do that. Pisses them off. Then I tell them to fuck off with my body language.

    Endomatic on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    Knob wrote:
    Starfuck wrote:
    guys
    laws should be individually enforced based on skill levels

    if you're really good at crossing in the middle of the street, you should be allowed

    I am super good at cutting throats and cannibalism

    awesome


    With what? That faggy little Wicca knife?

    hey it is faggy as hell but it isn;t little

    goddamned piece of shit is longer than my forearm

    Knob on
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I do enjoy shoplifting. And it's not like those big stores I steal little things from actually miss the items.

    MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Starfuck wrote:
    guys
    laws should be individually enforced based on skill levels

    if you're really good at crossing in the middle of the street, you should be allowed

    I am incredibly good at exposing myself to young children.

    It's a talent I've built up over the years.

    Brolo on
  • Options
    MarcusMarcus Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Endomatic wrote:
    Up here in Canada, people often go 20-40 Kph over the limit on the highways.

    That's like ~10-20 mph. Roughly.

    Constantly. There's too much road, and not enough cops.

    The speed limit on Alberta highways is 100. People frequently go up to 150, and tailgate you when you don't go that speed.

    I love to tap my brakes a few times when people do that. Pisses them off. Then I tell them to fuck off with my body language.
    Yeah I thought Mass was bad but when I went to Quebec people were driving crazy. Straight up crazy.

    Marcus on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    jwalk wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    guys, the lines on the road are just a suggestion

    the ONE WAY street signs are a suggestion


    The law against driving with your cock is a suggestion
    Straw_Man_Kit.JPG

    Oh, I'm sorry, he said that speed limits should be guidelines. That's retarded, so I brought up some other retarded ideas he might like

    Man, I try to be helpful and everyone starts posting pictures.

    Raneados on
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Starfuck wrote:
    guys
    laws should be individually enforced based on skill levels

    if you're really good at crossing in the middle of the street, you should be allowed

    If the test to get a driver's license was harder, they could safely increase the speed limit. As it is, any idiot with glasses or decent eyesight can pass a driving test without more than 5 minutes of a road test (at least in Ohio). If there was a much more stringent testing procedure, there would be more safer drivers who were qualified to drive at higher speeds and fewer cars on the road (due to the people who were unable to pass the tests).

    By no means should everyone have to practically be a stunt driver with amazing reflexes in order to get a license. Because the thing is, driving isn't that hard, it's not. However it is dangerous as it is, people have died in car crashes at 45mph, much less 70+. Stop bitching for breaking a law you knew clearly about.

    ShimSham on
  • Options
    redimpulseredimpulse Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Raneados wrote:
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Starfuck wrote:
    i hope you get enough tickets to get your license taken away and learn your lesson

    i got my license on my 16th birthday
    it was taken away 6 months later because i was a dumbas
    know what i did?
    i didn't fuckin bitch and moan and cry wahwah about the fines and shit

    i stopped driving like an dumbass

    maybe you should too

    I don't know why people continue to equate driving speed with driving skill. First of all, some of us are more skilled at higher speeds than others. As for the outcome recap, I figured I'd update people on the status. If you didn't care, then why did you waste your time reading it?


    are you retarded?

    The higher the speed = the more likely you are to lose control


    that's like saying "I drive better drunk". people say it all the time, and practice it. But just because the people around you are aware enough to swerve out of your drunk, speeding-assed way does not make you a better driver.

    It doesn't make it true.

    Yeah, some people are better at higher speeds, but asking the rules to be bent for you just because you feel like you can take a curve at 200 miles an hour is retarded and you should be shot in the face.

    Stop being a whiny bitch and man up.
    YES.

    I can drive my car well, and it can take 90* corners at 85, and all that but I'm still disobeying the law if I drive anything over the speed limit.

    The laws weren't designed for YOU or YOUR skills. They're designed for the average person. If you're above average, that doesn't give you the right to bend/break the laws. In fact, if you're better than everyone else, then you should be intelligent enough to know the consequenses of your actions and fucking own up if you break a law.

    redimpulse on
    rbsig.jpg
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    hey i got all the liscenses on gran turismo those shits are hard

    i should be able to drive however the hell i want

    Knob on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Knob wrote:
    hey it is faggy as hell but it isn;t little

    goddamned piece of shit is longer than my forearm

    Very well. Gay but large. Have it your way.

    Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    Raneados wrote:
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Starfuck wrote:
    guys
    laws should be individually enforced based on skill levels

    if you're really good at crossing in the middle of the street, you should be allowed

    If the test to get a driver's license was harder, they could safely increase the speed limit. As it is, any idiot with glasses or decent eyesight can pass a driving test without more than 5 minutes of a road test (at least in Ohio). If there was a much more stringent testing procedure, there would be more safer drivers who were qualified to drive at higher speeds and fewer cars on the road (due to the people who were unable to pass the tests).

    or maybe you shouldn't act like everyone should kowtow to your mad driving skillz

    Okay, I don't know what kind of drivers you have out there, but people out here are down-right retarded when it comes to driving. I've seen people drive on flat tires until there was nothing but rim and shredded rubber left, there are people who drive 40mph on the 60mph highways. When it snows, everybody freaks out and forgets how to drive, despite the fact that we go through this shit every single fucking year (and no, i don't drive any faster than is safe in slippery conditions, safe being defined by the roads and my car's ability to handle them). I don't think it would hurt for people to have a little more sense and skill when on the road, and a harder driver's test would help ensure that.

    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    A harder driver's test would mean you wouldn't get one. Being able to read and follow signs is a basic driving skill.

    MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    God damn it, knob.

    Can we have a fucking skillshare or not?!

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Starfuck wrote:
    guys
    laws should be individually enforced based on skill levels

    if you're really good at crossing in the middle of the street, you should be allowed

    If the test to get a driver's license was harder, they could safely increase the speed limit. As it is, any idiot with glasses or decent eyesight can pass a driving test without more than 5 minutes of a road test (at least in Ohio). If there was a much more stringent testing procedure, there would be more safer drivers who were qualified to drive at higher speeds and fewer cars on the road (due to the people who were unable to pass the tests).

    or maybe you shouldn't act like everyone should kowtow to your mad driving skillz

    Okay, I don't know what kind of drivers you have out there, but people out here are down-right retarded when it comes to driving. I've seen people drive on flat tires until there was nothing but rim and shredded rubber left, there are people who drive 40mph on the 60mph highways. When it snows, everybody freaks out and forgets how to drive, despite the fact that we go through this shit every single fucking year (and no, i don't drive any faster than is safe in slippery conditions, safe being defined by the roads and my car's ability to handle them). I don't think it would hurt for people to have a little more sense and skill when on the road, and a harder driver's test would help ensure that.

    wow sounds unsafe

    best thing to do on such unsafe roads is to lower your reaction time by increasing your speed

    Knob on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    A harder driver's test would mean you wouldn't get one. Being able to read and follow signs is a basic driving skill.

    Being able to read the signs and interpret them and actually doing what the sign say are exercises in two completely different skills. Besides, what retard blatantly breaks traffic laws on his driving test?

    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Through Montana and Wyoming, the roads got so icy that Fram (who has driven on ice a billion times) ended up slowing down to about 40 mph at the fastest, on the interstate.

    And we were going around 30 through some of the mountainous stuff in Montana.

    And then we hit SD and the roads seemed to magically clear up.

    Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    Callius wrote:
    God damn it, knob.

    Can we have a fucking skillshare or not?!

    okay

    but i get to cut 'em before you rape em

    Knob on
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    A harder driver's test would mean you wouldn't get one. Being able to read and follow signs is a basic driving skill.
    Oh no he can read them just fine, he knew the posted limit.

    He's just so damn prideful and arrogant that he believes because he can, he will, no matter the consequences.

    "The speed limit is 50mph, but I feel comfortable driving 80+ so I guess I will." Is basically the mindset he seems to have

    ShimSham on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Starfuck wrote:
    guys
    laws should be individually enforced based on skill levels

    if you're really good at crossing in the middle of the street, you should be allowed

    If the test to get a driver's license was harder, they could safely increase the speed limit. As it is, any idiot with glasses or decent eyesight can pass a driving test without more than 5 minutes of a road test (at least in Ohio). If there was a much more stringent testing procedure, there would be more safer drivers who were qualified to drive at higher speeds and fewer cars on the road (due to the people who were unable to pass the tests).

    or maybe you shouldn't act like everyone should kowtow to your mad driving skillz

    Okay, I don't know what kind of drivers you have out there, but people out here are down-right retarded when it comes to driving. I've seen people drive on flat tires until there was nothing but rim and shredded rubber left, there are people who drive 40mph on the 60mph highways. When it snows, everybody freaks out and forgets how to drive, despite the fact that we go through this shit every single fucking year (and no, i don't drive any faster than is safe in slippery conditions, safe being defined by the roads and my car's ability to handle them). I don't think it would hurt for people to have a little more sense and skill when on the road, and a harder driver's test would help ensure that.

    EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM IS RETARDED BUT ME

    Brolo on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Keith wrote:
    ShimSham wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    This cop (a lieutenant) told me that cops in Philadelphia aren't allowed to chase you in a car, and that if you're asked to pull over you could just drive away

    They'll still get your license plate and all, but if that's hidden, they can't really do anything
    In my opinion it's a whole lot safer and I wish more police units would put a policy like that in place. If they get your tag they can get you.

    The cop also said "If you get outside the city, you're fucked." because suburb cops are dicks
    They absolutely are. They spend a greater majority of their time with fewer cases of interest and more day-to-day boredom.

    Rarely does the kind of shit a city cop experiences occur for a suburban cop.

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.