As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[DnD 4E PbP] Scales of War Part 1: Rescue at Rivenroar-(IC thread)

TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost punsThe Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
edited November 2010 in Critical Failures
Scales of War Part 1: Rescue at Rivenroar, a Dungeons & Dragons (4E) adventure for six first level characters

SOW.jpg
The Specifics

This is a PbP game.

I, TiamatZ, will be your DM. Sheets are on myth-weavers (or Orokos). Dice rolls are on IC (or once again Orokos). For now, this is an IC thread. Post OOC discussions/comments/questions/etc in the OOC thread to avoid clutter and confusion.

I expect each of you to post at least once a day (except maybe on weekends [Saturdays and Sundays]) when you're able (though if it’s your turn, by all means post during the weekend; I’ll just post the updated map by Monday or so). If you'll be away for an extended period of time, let me know so that I (or you) can make arrangements to keep the game moving while you're gone (or postpone it if the majority of the party is unavailable). I'm a levelheaded person, and I won't kick you out for missing posts here and there. That being said, if you flake consistently you'll be removed from the party.

For combat, I will provide the HP, AC and other defenses (as well as any special bonuses monsters receive e.g. +2 AC when standing next to each other) of the enemies present and you shall roll attack rolls. If you hit, roll damage and work that into your post. Also color coded the monsters (makes it easier to work with, since we’re all noobs to the game, including me) by their border; red are minions, green are normal monsters, yellow are elites and purple are solos. So if you pop a daily on a red bordered monster you are going to feel really thick because it shouldn't last more than a single hit. Everyone will post their IC actions, with the rolls and results in SPOILER tags.

I will use TalonRazor’s idea (from the Legend of Novus PbP game). You must declare what you are doing in ORANGE text. The rolls must be in RED BOLD text and linked to the IC (or Orokos) roll. At the bottom of the post, still in spoiler tags, they shall post who is up next, in brackets and size 3 font that is GREEN, and who is on deck. Here is the template:

"Johnny Law swings his mighty fist, smacking the honest citizen in the face."
Standard Action: Basic Melee Attack Move Action: Stand there
Attack Roll [1d20+4 = 16+4 = 20] Damage Roll [1d20+10 = 1+10 = 11]
[Up Next: Bobby Joe][On Deck: Chuck Norris] (or red for enemies)

For immediate interrupts, remember to post them with any criteria to follow in orange as well. If one of your powers has an immediate interrupt ability, state that power as well as when to use it e.g. when a monster strikes me, I want to use power X (where X is the power with immediate interrupt, such as Wizard’s Shield utility power, or the Fighter’s No Opening Utility power).

Also link to OOC thread: here


The primary goal here is for us all to have fun. I’m new to PbP DMing and you’re all also (probably) new to PbP games, so we’re all noobs here. If you're not having fun for some reason, please let me know. Alright, now that that's all out of the way, let's go roll some dice and kill some monsters!

Chapter 1: Rescue at Rivenroar


"The world has never been a safe place. Bastions of civilization populate a dark, menacing world—islands of order and reason exist in a land otherwise overrun by dark cults, vile monsters, creatures from the dark edges of the imagination, and worse. As deadly as the world is on a normal day, something has begun to stir on the fringes of the civilized Elsir Vale (southwest of Nentir Vale). Formerly the site of an attack by an army known as the Red Hand, the Vale has known several years (100 years to be exact) of peace since brave adventurers stormed into the teeth of the approaching Hand and sent them scurrying back into the darkness. But the peace of Elsir Vale has been shattered. Goblinoids and bandits ravage the roads; A massive orc army is building up in the Badlands close to the Dwarven city of Overlook; and sinister schemes unfold in the shadows, awaiting for Elsir Vale’s (and soon the world’s) destruction. Now the land of Elsir Vale finds itself once more in need of brave heroes willing to come to the aid of their people."

The Cast (AKA the party):


GheshAlreja.pngBlurbl as Ghesh Alreja, the Dragonborn Fighter - A scion of an ancient Dragonborn clan of Arkhosia, wanting to help those less fortunate. Seeing the death and devastation in the wilderness inspired in him a dream, to end the suffering of the mortal races – to build a lasting empire, protectorate, – to rebuild the great Dragonborn empire of Arkhosia.

RethStillwood.pngCheeseliker as Reth Stillwood, the Human Sorcerer – Anointed by the blood of a once powerful red dragon, Reth has wandered the lands for questions. Questions, such as his past, his draconic powers, and his ‘supposed’ destiny as foretold by the mysterious wizard Trynt (who anointed Reth on the day the dragon attacked Reth’s hometown).

MornlokFieldstrider.pngKelor as Mornlok Fieldstrider, the Minotaur Barbarian – A former gladiator who has recently won his hard earned freedom. While not jaded with the outside world, years of bloodshed and the loss of his tribe has left him wary of strangers and he does not make friends or trust others easily, while keeping in mind there may be others worthy of friendship like his teacher.

Natasha.pngsquishy-blob as Natasha Kaliva, the Human Wizard – Raised in a remote mountain village not far from a small dwarven settlement, Natasha has been a free spirit since her earliest childhood. Driven by a burning desire to see what's over the next hill, she's left her village to explore the world and the planes beyond it. Since leaving her village over a year ago she's wandered from town to town, taking odd jobs to earn some coin but her travels have been mostly uneventful and now she's looking for some true adventure.

DagarthCrossroad.pngTobaggan as Dagarth Crossroad, the Half-Orc Warlord – Dagarth is boisterous, loud, and by many accounts, a cretin. A genius on the battlefield, and the best friend a man could ever have. A warrior who is now disillusioned with the restrictions and bureaucracy of the military he once proudly served. He has since left and went freelance, free to make his own decisions on who to work with, where to strike, and how to fight.

and, finally...

TrousRelvai.pngBhow as Trous Relvai, the Elven Cleric of Avandra - Tempted not by empires or coin, Trous Relvai finds his greatest treasure at day’s end, sharing a meal with a family or community that he has helped: a rebuilt roof, a rescued child, a bread-earner restored to health, a selfish bully shown the error of his ways. It’s more than the food that will sustain him through cold, dark nights ahead. It’s the hope, the optimism in the faces around him: the recognition that life can improve.
House Rules:

Inspired by skill: Whenever a player rolls a natural 20 on a skill during a skill challenge, he/she grants a +2 bonus to the next player rolling a skill.
Pushed by Gravity: Whenever using powers (or abilities) that would push/pull/move others, you must at least push/pull/move that target by 1 square.

TiamatZ on
«13456720

Posts

  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Act 1: Raindrops of a long forgotten storm


    Our tale begins in the town of Brindol, a town made famous during the time of the vile Red Hand army invasion. It was here where many soldiers, mercenaries and warriors lost their lives holding off an unending tide of goblins, trolls, ogres, orcs and even dragons. While the town defended itself from this onslaught, the Diamond League (a group of brave adventurers) sneaked behind enemy lines, and slayed the vile Akarr Kul, leader of the Red Hand, in his own temple dedicated to Tiamat (the goddess of Greed). Thanks to the cunning plan of Brindol's brave heroes, the Diamond League, the Red Hand lost it's leaders, it's morale, and soon, the very army itself, scattering into nothing more but brigands and two-bit bandits. After the town's victory celebrations, it was decreed by everyone that day would become an annual holiday, naming it Diamond Day, in honour of the heroes (both the Diamond League and the many valiant defenders of Brindol). On such a day, people would remind themselves and their kin just how close they were almost destroyed by an army of evil and greed.

    But that was 100 years ago, and time does not necessarily heal all wounds, whether you are a villager of Brindol, or the descendant of the Red Hand...

    But our tale specifically starts on the rainy eve before Diamond Day, in the Antler and Thistle (a bar made famous for lodging the Diamond League all those years ago), where a new group of heroes will emerge to slay the darkness that is coming...
    OK, this is just for some Role Playing time and getting in character with each other. If you want a grand entrance, a door is close by if you want to make a scene for your character. There are a few people here, though they're not in the mood to talk, with the exception of the Barkeep. Most are drunk or just anxious for Diamond Day. There's a few blokes playing cards, but they don't look like they want to play with outsiders.

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    BlurblBlurbl -_- Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    The Inn door opened wide as Ghesh Alreja stepped out of the evening drizzle. A Dragonborn must have been an infrequent sight in Elsir Vale, as he garnered what must have been relatively long glances from the patrons, before they returned to their drinks and company.

    He had just arrived in Brindol with a Merchant’s Caravan bringing festive supplies for Diamond Day, with which was a thankfully mundane trip. A rare occurrence in the Vale, according to the hired guards. The caravan crew had been tense the entire trip; ambushes must have been a common hazard, as evidenced by the occasional wreakage on the decaying highway.

    After renting a room and maintaining his armour, he settled, with a mug of ale, at an empty table next to a wall of the Inn pondering about his next course of action quietly.

    “I’d have to get out of Brindol early on the ‘morrow,” He mused into his drink, “If I am to miss the festive crowds and get to Overlook before the Orcs do.”
    Should I pay for the drinks and room despite it being the Intro? And, if we get attacked in the Inn, I have my armour on. :mrgreen:

    Any issues, I can change it.

    Blurbl on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    The barkeep eyes Ghesh for a while, before going back to his previous duty: cleaning the mugs.

    "So that's how them dragonfolk look!" a patron mutters before being hushed by the barkeep.

    "First drink's on the house, the barkeep replies. "It's always been like that before Diamond Day, ever since me granddad ruled it like that. Makes people less anxious for tomorrow's festival. Not everyday we meet one your kind here. Most I've seen live in Overlook and with them orcs pilin' up near there, seems like they'll stay there. Don't be so tense though, Diamond Day's a great time to forget one's troubles."

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    squishy-blobsquishy-blob Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    A bored looking Natasha looks up from her drink as a lone dragonborn comes in out of the rain. She's never seen one up close before, he's quite a bit larger than what she was expecting.

    She studies him discreetly as he goes about his business. Having settled his affairs he takes his mug of ale to the table behind her, next to the wall. As he passes she notices the distinct tingle of magic coming from his warhammer and once he takes his seat she hears him mumbling something about orcs.

    Perhaps there is some adventure to be had in these parts. She thinks to herself as she resumes toying with her Orb along the tabletop with an altogether more up-beat attitude, hoping to get another glimpse of him in it's reflection.
    Is Ghesh Alreja really 7'10" as his sheet says?

    squishy-blob on
  • Options
    CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Reth Stillwood entered the common room in simple clothing, with a bag and staff on his back. His eyes widened at the sight of the large dragonborn. How interesting.

    He sat an empty table, placed his stuff on the ground and gestured for service. He grabbed a few coins from a pouch on his belt, a pouch that was quite full, the effects of a certain noblewoman who lived far from here. He couldn't remember her name, not that it mattered. Anyone that was stupid enough to fall for a few romantic lines deserved to be stolen from. Of course, that reasoning hadn't convinced any of her guards or colleagues. Luckily, Reth had come far and fast from there, he did not fear anyone chasing him. And now he was here. What enterprises would Brindol hold?

    Cheeseliker on
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Arriving at the gates Brindol, Mornlok sees the town abuzz in the midst of preparations for the upcoming festival and locals running around to avoid the rain. As he moves through the crowded street he attracts many second glances and stares as he proceeds along the main thoroughfare. "An unfortunate part of standing several heads and shoulders above the crowd'' he thought, mouth quirking slightly.

    Passing across to the side of the street to a town watchman, he asks him where he can find a good but affordable tavern. The watchman looks up for a moment, before directing him to the Antler and Thistle and armed with directions makes his way again down the street. "And don't be causing any trouble!" the guard shouts after him.

    Feeling more comfortable now traveling down a thin alleyway he arrives at the inn, pushes the door open and makes his way inside. Upon reaching the common room Mornlok makes his way to one of the tables near the fire, unlimbers his weapon from his back, pulls a large piece of cloth from his pack and begins towelling off the water that has soaked his fur.
    Is Ghesh Alreja really 7'10" as his sheet says?
    He's 6'10"

    Kelor on
  • Options
    TobagganTobaggan Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Dagarth slams his mug of ale onto the table, some of it sloshing outward. As he does so, his other arm sweeps across the table, miming a sword swing.

    "Just like that! The goblin leader didn't know what hit him, damn near cut his head clean off! I thought I had it clinched, but all of a sudden, WHOOSH, great ball of fire flies past me."

    Dagarth indicates a singed bit of hair dangling past his ear.

    "Burned off a bit of hair. I turn around, see their sorcerer getting ready to shoot me with his stupid wand or whatever, and I say 'you're next, friend! Nobody ruins this hair and gets away with it!'"

    He begins to trail off, however, as the few onlookers (tired of his tale before he started it) have been far more interested in the minotaur and the dragon-person that have just entered. He slowly sits back down muttering to himself. After a pause, he pulls his mug back towards his mouth while studying the newcomers.

    Tobaggan on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    To Reth:
    The barkeep eyed the young sorcerer, before seeing his eyes. "Bahamut's tears, boy! Have you been eating Kruthik dust?! Your eyes are blood-red!. Oh well, at least Kruthik dust isn't as intoxicating as many of the strange substances throughout Elsir I'd guess. Unless of course you dissolved it in water or whatnot."

    The barkeep brought an ale to the lad. "First one's free, just like I told that dragonborn over there," the barkeep replies as he jerked a thumb to Gresh's table. "Lodgings are the standard fare, 5 silver for the night," the barkeep answers before asking for Reth for any more requests.

    To Natasha:
    The barkeep eyes the bored wizard. Must be one of them rich nobles from far-off, the barkeep surmised.
    Oh, well. Guess she'll have some fun tomorrow, during the festival.

    To Mornlok:
    "Vecna's Corpse, what manner of mace is that?" a few patrons murmered when the burly, tall Minotaur stepped into the tavern.

    "Well, well... it seems even the minotaurs have decided to come to the festival after all." says the barkeep as Mornlok moves to one of the tables close to the fireplace. "Not that it's a bad thing mind you, but the minotaurs I know of have some troubled past during the Red Hand invasion. Most of them just stay in the forests near Overlook, content to be away from civilization. Though I guess the forest is kind of a home to them, seeing as no-one can get out of that accursed maze of a forest."

    To Dagarth:
    "How do we know yer tellin' the truth, Half-Orc? For all we know, that could 'ave been a filthy lie!" yells the drunken Dwarf to Dagerth's face.

    "Now, now Duncan!" says the barkeep to try and calm the brazen dwarf. "With news of the Orcs forming up near Overlook, the last thing I want is an unneccesary bar-fight because of one's bloodline. It's not his fault. Here, why don't you take this 'ere drink here. On the house."

    The dwarf walks off to the bar, contempt that he's done pushing the half-orc around. Duncan drinks the ale, and in less than a minute, passes out on the floor, snoring away. The barkeep grins at the half-orc. "Told ya, Kruthik dust isn't as potent in it's usual state, but when dissolved in ale, it can even knock a Dwarf out. Bought some dust a few years ago to calm folks like Duncan here."


    Passive Perception 12: (Success: Ghesh, Mornlok, Natasha) : While Reth waited for service and Dagarth went on with his grand tales of bravado, the rest of you manage to view a peculiar banner tucked behind the bar, one with a red claw in front of a moon, with a black cloth representing the night.
    95863.jpg

    The barkeep looks at you all perplexed before realizing you were staring at the banner. "Oh that thing !? A 'souvenir' my granddad took after they routed that bloody Red Hand army. Used to be one of their banners when they stormed Brindol, he said. Been meaning to take it to the museum sometime, with all the other relics. You should visit it tomorrow; all the great relics of that war are still there, even the Diamond League left some of their weapons and gear there."

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    After Mornlok finishes drying himself he heads towards the bar and asks for a mug from the barkeep, while waiting he nods towards Dagarth.

    "Your intervention gives you credit, it's rare to find one as accommodating to people of so many backgrounds.

    You were saying your grandfather fought in the battle? I've come from quite some distance away but I'm not too familiar with outside of the tales of a particularly inebriated bard a few nights ago."

    Kelor on
  • Options
    BlurblBlurbl -_- Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Ghesh stood up and absent-mindedly approached the bar while staring at the Red Hand banner. 'Relics'... he thought. They could be interesting. Perhaps I shall stay for tomorrow.

    Upon hearing the Minotaur's compliment to the Barkeep, he added "Indeed. Being able to not judge others on face value is a great virtue." One I occasionally fail at. "As is being able to solve one's problems without force." He gestured to the unconcious Dwarf on the floor, and leaned forward onto the bar, to listen to the Barkeep respond to Mornlok's query.

    Blurbl on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    "It's not that I don't feel bad for ole' Duncan here. Nearly a year ago he heard that one of his brothers got killed by an orc raiding party near Bodrin's Watch. A crossbow bolt skewered his heart cleanly. Since then poor Duncan's been drowning his sorrows here. It's a damn pity! Though I heard his cousin Adronsius, the town's alchemist was supposed to have arrived back from Overlook weeks ago. Still haven't heard from him yet..."

    "Me granddad? Aye, he fought in the battle against the Red Hand, though I didn't personally see it. By the time I saw this world's first light as a wee babe, me granddad was long dead; of old age. I heard all the grand tales of it from me father."

    "As far as I could remember, me father told of an army of goblins that was lead by a half-dragon goblin called Akarr Kul. He was swayed by Tiamat, who promised him power in return for his services. As all greedy goblins, he gladly accepted. Adopting the standard of the Red Hand," says the barkeep while pointing his finger to the ancient banner, " Azarr Kul created an elite group of generals and tacticians (all of whom were dedicated to the Queen of Greed) and in a few weeks, garnered an army of goblins, orcs, trolls, ogres and even some of Tiamat's servitors, the dragons."

    "We civilized folk of Elsir Vale, were completely unaware of the vast goblinoid army marching upon us. Kul’s generals apparently sent well trained scouts ahead to silence any that might alert the Vale to their approach.

    "But we, the folk of the Vale weren't without our own warriors. A band of young adventurers travelled to our dear town of Brindol from the City of Outlook, and were in search of treasure while exploring ruins at the base of the Wyrmsmoke Mountains near Vraath Keep, the citadel of Akarr Kul himself. It was from there that the Diamond League, blessed be their souls, would start their own journey to fame and glory."

    "During those dark times, the Diamond League proved themselves valiant defenders of the people of Elsir Vale. They led raids on the Red Hand supply lines, garnered allies from neighboring elven tribes from the forests and dwarven settlements, especially those from Overlook, and ruined more than a few of Azarr Kul's war plans."

    The barkeep eyes the Minotaur once more before continuing. "They even garnered the allegiance of a minotaur clan, the Storm-Spirit clan. Once in the service of the Red Hand, the Diamond League managed to persuade their chieftain to leave the vile goblin army (by honoured combat, of course), and spared his life once he lost the challenge. They showed them the deceit of Akarr Kul, who brought them only lies and false promises. Thanks to the Diamond League, the minotaurs left the Red Hand, severely undermining the Red Hand's mighty warriors."

    The barkeep takes a moment to catch his breath, before continuing. "But I think I said enough. It's getting late, and some drunks need their 'beauty rest'." chuckled the barkeep as he point to Duncan, the snoring Dwarf. A few minutes later, the barkeep gathers a few of Duncan's friends and helps them get the dwarf out of the tavern.

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    squishy-blobsquishy-blob Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Natasha slides over to the half-orc's table and asks him "So, if you're an adventurer with experience taking on goblins and sorcerers and such, what brings you to Brindol?"

    squishy-blob on
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Thanking the barkeep for the drink and tale Mornlok finishes off what remains in the tankard and asks for another. Moving back across to his table at the fire he calls across for Ghesh to join him.

    "So, what brings you to these parts. Coincidence? The festival? Or it's just the place you ended up in as I did?"

    Kelor on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Almost forgot... If you guys are done with RPing, just post a READY! in spoilers if you want.

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    BlurblBlurbl -_- Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Sitting down at Mornlok's table, Ghesh responded with a grunt as he stared into the fire. "I wish I could say it was the festival that bought me here." Suddenly weary, he took a long draw from his mug.

    "But I'm just travelling. Going from one troubled settlement to the next, to lend aid. I would not like to be called a mercenary, but that is essentially what I do." He smirked as he took another draw. "One mercenary, who can never make people truly safe..."

    Suddenly he sat up straight, and coughed, wincing. "I forget myself."

    He pushed his mug to the side with a hand. "I am Ghesh Alreja. Tell me, what brings a Minotaur out of the forests?"
    Jeez, I'm not getting too heavy am I? Bleh. I'm !Ready when everyone else is, although I'll still answer questions and the like.

    Blurbl on
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    "That my friend is a story that will require a great deal more ale than they have here to tell." Mornlok says, thinking back.

    "Suffice to say I've only enjoyed my freedom for a few years now and am just following the road to where it leads me."
    Ready!

    Kelor on
  • Options
    TobagganTobaggan Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Natasha slides over to the half-orc's table and asks him "So, if you're an adventurer with experience taking on goblins and sorcerers and such, what brings you to Brindol?"

    Dagarth snickers at the Dwarf being pulled away and turns his attention with a snap to the young woman.

    "Even the greatest of heroes needs some downtime. And what better place to do it than in a town where the first drink is free?" He chuckles to himself, then seems to get pensive. "I was in charge of an adventuring party, but they've all gone their separate ways. Last of them left last night, and I figured, hey, maybe it's time for a break.

    Ready!

    Tobaggan on
  • Options
    squishy-blobsquishy-blob Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Natasha perks up at hearing that his previous adventuring party has just dispersed.

    "Have you considered founding a new party? I've been wandering the world a while looking for some adventure myself. I'm sure some other brave souls could be found around here, especially with the diamond day celebrations."
    Ready!

    squishy-blob on
  • Options
    CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Reth watched conversations start up as he sipped at his mug of ale. His knee bounced up and down. He was restless, perhaps because he hadn't used any of his magical power in awhile. He told himself to calm down, and drank more ale. This was neither the time nor the place.
    Ready!

    Cheeseliker on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    The gentle hubbub of an evening at the Antler and Thistle tavern is shattered by the crack of the front door flying off its hinges to land amid the nearest tables.

    Four rain soaked hobgoblins rush into the bar, swords outstretched to skewer the nearest bar patrons. One partiular burly hobgoblin cries “Your days are numbered, fools! For Sinruth! For the Hand!”.

    ROLL INITIATIVE!
    Once everyone rolls initiative, I'll put on the map, stats and other info on.

    And if you want to start a war-cry, by all means go for it!

    Remember to add Dagath's Combat Leader bonus as well (You and each ally within 10 squares who can see and hear you gain a +2 power bonus to initiative.)

    Edit:
    Kelor wrote: »
    I put down the campaign as PA Scales of War for ease of use.
    Yeah, let's use that campaign name when making rolls for it (whether useing IC or Orokos)

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    As the door splinters Mornlok reaches for his mace and begins to stand.
    I ended up with a 10 thanks to Tobaggan. It could be worse!

    I put down the campaign as PA Scales of War for ease of use.

    Kelor on
  • Options
    BlurblBlurbl -_- Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Upon hearing a large boom behind him, Ghesh wheeled round and stood up, retrieving his mace and shield from under the table as he did so. He quickly glanced around the inn and made note of the combat worthy patrons; aside from the Minotaur, the Half-Orc and two Humans looked ready to fight. He steeled himself.

    Blurbl on
  • Options
    squishy-blobsquishy-blob Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    The boom of the door bursting inward causes Natasha to leap to her feet and the sight of the Hobgoblins sets her heart racing. She tightens her grip on her orb and prepares for battle.
    Init: 17, 1d20+3=17

    squishy-blob on
  • Options
    CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Reth started to his feet, eyes wide. He snatched up his staff at the sight of hobgoblins and almost smiles. Just what he needed. Drach crawled out of Reth's bag and hovered up by his shoulder, growling.
    Initiative: 1d20+4=20

    Cheeseliker on
  • Options
    TobagganTobaggan Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Dagarth's eyes narrow and he mutters "So much for a break..."

    And then he yells, "You boys picked the wrong TAVERN!", reaching for the greatsword propped against the table.

    Tobaggan on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Bar Fight! Round 1!

    "Where'd those damn goblins run off to?" bellows the burly hobgoblin leader.

    Map:
    BarRound1A.jpg

    Initiative:
    ????? 26
    --->Reth 20
    ????? 18
    --->Natasha 17
    --->Dagarth 13
    --->Mornlok 10
    Hobgoblin Grunts 7
    Ghesh 6
    Bar Patrons 2

    Here's how it goes: Allies/enemies take turns out of order in a group. In this case, Reth, Natasha, Dagarth and Mornlok can post their turns out of order, but then they post who is up next (or in this case, who is left to take their turn). Then it's the minions, then Ghesh, etc. As for the ?????, that's my secret...

    Edit: Remember to post your turns as stated in the OP of this thread (see post #1)

    Stats:
    (R9) Reth HP 28/28
    (P12) Natasha HP 20/20
    (H12) Ghesh HP 36/36
    (L13) Mornlok HP 31/31
    (N12) Dagarth HP 22/22

    (S12,S13,R12,O5,O7,M1,J3,F8) Bar Patrons: HP 1/1, AC 15, Fort 13, Ref 11, Will 11, Speed 6

    (F5,F6,E4,E7) Hobgoblin Grunts: HP 1/1, AC 17 (19 with phalanx soldier), Fort 15, Ref 13, Will 12, Speed 6

    Phalanx Soldier
    The hobgoblin grunt gains a +2 bonus to AC while at least one hobgoblin ally is adjacent to it.

    ??????????: HP ??/??, AC ??, Fort ??, Ref ??, Will ??, Speed ??
    ??????????: HP ??/??, AC ??, Fort ??, Ref ??, Will ??, Speed ??

    I posted the coordinates of everyone as well, making it easier to plan your attacks (Letter, then number).
    Another way to make it easier is to post what monster you hit e.g. Melee Basic attack on Hobgoblin grunt(F5)

    Features:
    Illumination: Bright light. The area is illuminated by several lanterns. Normal vision.

    Tables: The tables are all tall enough that a Small creature can move
    under them and gain cover from doing so. Hopping onto a table costs 1
    extra square of movement. A character can use a standard action to tip
    over a table, which can then grant cover to a standing creature or superior
    cover to a prone creature.

    The Bar: Provides cover against ranged and melee attacks.
    It takes a DC 30 Athletics check to jump up on the bar with a standing high jump and
    a DC 15 check to do it with a 2-square running start.

    Windows:
    If a creature is pushed through the windows at the front of the bar
    (such as from a bull rush), it takes an extra 1d6 damage from the glass.

    COLOR="Lime"]Up Next: Reth, Dagarth, Natasha, Mornlok[/COLORCOLOR="Red"]On Deck: Gobbos[/COLOR

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Mornlok skirts around the table and charges down the room into the midst of the hobgoblins standing in the doorway. With a booming shout and mighty swing he crushes the creature's skull in, the gore spattering it's companions.
    Move action:Move left one square.
    Standard action: Charge diagonally down and left to F7, then Howling Strike on the Grunt at E7 since it can be used instead of a basic attack at the end of a charge.

    Attack roll = 1d20+8=27
    Damage roll = 2d6+1d6+5= 14 damage.

    Up next:Reth, Dagarth, Natasha.
    On deck: Goblin dudes.

    Kelor on
  • Options
    squishy-blobsquishy-blob Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Natasha's orb flares to life and daggers of force swarm towards the hobgoblins, ripping into one of them and pinning him to the ground. Readying for a counter attack Natasha dashes behind the central hearth for cover.

    Standard action: Cloud of Daggers on grunt at F5
    Move action:Move to N9.

    Attack roll = 1d20+5=21
    Damage roll = 1d6+5=9
    F5 is filled with CoD dealing 3 damage to all who enter the square until the end of Natasha's next turn

    Up next:Reth, Dagarth.
    On deck: Gobbos.

    squishy-blob on
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Good idea, splitting those other two up is going to make life much easier for we melee types.

    Kelor on
  • Options
    CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Reth ran forward, raising his hand and sending a fiery red orb hurtling into one of the hobgoblins and blasting it with fire. It's charred body fell to the ground.

    Move action: Move to N8
    Standard action: Acid Orb on E4

    Attack: [1d20+4 vs reflex=15]
    Damage: [1d10+6=9]


    Up Next, Dagarth
    On Deck: Goblins

    Cheeseliker on
  • Options
    TobagganTobaggan Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Dagarth charges in, shoulder-first, and flips over the table.

    "Keep the patrons from harm!"
    Move Action: Move to J8
    Standard action: Flip over table at H7

    Tobaggan on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Bar Fight! Round 1!

    The burly hobgoblin looks around as his soldiers die from the onslaught. Eyeing the minotaur, the hobgoblin spits in it's direction. "Let's see what your made of!" yells the hobgoblin as he nicks the minotaur's left arm.

    Just then another group of hobgoblin's charge in, and spread out as they saw the cloud of sharp daggers (but not the minotaur on the right). A goblin with a skull on his head leaps in and laughs maniacally.

    Hobgoblin boss: "Took you long enough! Where in the nine hells were you lot?!"

    Goblin A: "You know the usual; harrassing old people, slitting some gaurds' throat..."

    The goblin eyes the barkeep on the other side. "I don't like how you look at me! Time to die! KEKEKEKE!" as he hurls an orange flask to the barkeep. "Wait no, you idi..."

    The barkeep managed to dodge the flask, but it did it's job anyway; it broke and unleash a fury of flames, engulfing the barkeep and the potent drinks behind him (That’s high-proof stuff back there). Before he could say anything, the bar and barkeep were instantly on fire, spreading like wildfire.

    "...."

    "Umm, I do something wrong?"

    "You idiotic git! We were supposed to get the banner here! Now it's destroyed!"

    "Ah oh well, you win some, you burn some I guess!"

    "I swear once this is over, Sinruth and I will discuss your due punishment!"

    The window on the right side of the bar breaks as another wily goblin jumps in, oblivious to the nicks and cuts from the glass. Two more hobgoblins jump in as well, and starts eyeing some victims, most notably the three patrons sitting in the corner of the bar.

    Moves:
    Standard action: Hobgoblin (F6) attacks Mornlok using Longsword (at-will): 1d20+6 vs. AC = 26
    Hit: Mornlok takes 5 damage.

    4 Hobgoblins move in the main entrance (Mornlok has Attack of Opportunity on hobgoblin moving to E7, as it passed E6 and into Mornlok's reach without shifting), and goblin A moves in E5 and hurls bitumen torch to bar patron in M1 (barkeep): 1d20 +6 vs. Reflex = 14

    Hit: Barman is killed, and all volatile drinks explode and burn, putting J-O 1 on fire (see features).

    Goblin B jumps through windows at M+L 13, dealing 3 damage to itself. 2 Hobgolins move in the newly made entrance. (Since the window is already broken)

    Map:
    BarRound1B.jpg

    Initiative:
    Goblin B 26
    Reth 20
    Natasha 17
    Dagarth 13
    Mornlok 10
    Hobgoblin Grunts 7
    Goblin A 7 (readied his attack last turn)
    --->Ghesh 6
    --->Bar Patrons 2

    Stats:
    (R9) Reth HP 28/28
    (P12) Natasha HP 20/20
    (H12) Ghesh HP 36/36
    (L13) Mornlok HP 26/31
    (N12) Dagarth HP 22/22

    (S12,S13,R12,O5,O7,M1,J3,F8) Bar Patrons: HP 1/1, AC 15, Fort 13, Ref 11, Will 11, Speed 6

    (M13, L13, F3, E3, F6, E6, E7) Hobgoblin Grunts: HP 1/1, AC 17 (19 with phalanx soldier), Fort 15, Ref 13, Will 12, Speed 6

    Phalanx Soldier
    The hobgoblin grunt gains a +2 bonus to AC while at least one hobgoblin ally is adjacent to it.

    (E5) Goblin Blackblade A: HP 25/25, AC 16, Fort 12, Ref 14, Will 11, Speed 6
    (N12) Goblin Blackblade B: HP 22/25, AC 16, Fort 12, Ref 14, Will 11, Speed 6

    I posted the coordinates of everyone as well, making it easier to plan your attacks (Letter, then number).
    Another way to make it easier is to post what monster you hit e.g. Melee Basic attack on Hobgoblin grunt(F5)

    Features:
    Illumination: Bright light. The area is illuminated by several lanterns. Normal vision.

    Tables: The tables are all tall enough that a Small creature can move
    under them and gain cover from doing so. Hopping onto a table costs 1
    extra square of movement. A character can use a standard action to tip
    over a table, which can then grant cover to a standing creature or superior
    cover to a prone creature. The table at H7 is currently turned and provides cover to those standing in its square, and behind it.

    The Bar: Provides cover against ranged and melee attacks.
    It takes a DC 30 Athletics check to jump up on the bar with a standing high jump and
    a DC 15 check to do it with a 2-square running start.

    Windows:
    If a creature is pushed through the windows at the front of the bar
    (such as from a bull rush), it takes an extra 1d6 damage from the glass.

    Fire:
    Any character entering the square or starting his turn in the fire square takes 1d6 fire damage. At the end of each round,the DM rolls a 1d8 for each square that’s on fire to see where it spreads.
    Over successive rounds, the fire should spread at an increasingly rapid rate

    COLOR="Lime"]Up Next: Ghesh[/COLORCOLOR="Cyan"]On Deck: Bar Patrons[/COLOR

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    BlurblBlurbl -_- Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Shielding himself from the explosion, Ghesh yelled at the Bar Patrons "Move! Out of the back door! Go!" while waving his arms frantically. Making a snap decision, he skirted the table and intercepted the group that had come through the side window, leaving the Minotaur and the Half-Orc with the door.

    Snarling, he smashed his hammer into the Goblin before curving it up into the a nearby Hobgoblin, and positioned himself between them and the Human Mages that had taken cover behind the hearth.

    "Finish them off before the building collapses on us!" He yelled over the fire.
    Move: M12
    Standard: Cleave (At Will): on Goblin Blackblade B (N12), Hobgoblin Grunt (M13)

    Attack Roll: 1d20+8=19 HIT!
    Damage Roll: 1d10+5=7 On Goblin Blackblade B, 4 damage from Cleave on M13.


    Goblin Blackblade B: HP 15/25 MARKED
    Hobgoblin Grunt (M13) DEAD

    [Up Next: Bar Patrons] [On Deck: Goblin B]

    Got the sneaking feeling I've made a mistake somewhere. (As I always will)

    Blurbl on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Bar Fight! Round 2!

    Most of the patrons, confused at the swift attack of the hobgoblins (or perhaps drunk from the ale), cower in terror, but a few remained alert and ran for the exit behind the bar. One hid behind the minotaur, too afraid to move away from the threat of the hobgoblins, while one hid behind Reth, thinking the young sorcerer would protect him.

    The goblin, fresh from his cuts of the broken glass and bruise from the Dragonborn, eyes the fleeing patrons and then to Ghesh, seeing which one to do the most damage to and quickly.

    After making it's decision,it grins wickedly to Ghesh, looks back at the fleeing villagers and yells "Your not going anywhere! Lots an' lots o' Fire for everyone! KEKEKEKE!", before releasing the flask from his grubby little hand. The goblin was too quick and dodged the clumsy Dragonborn fighter, but even after it threw the flask to the patrons, it made one error: he never bothered to aim!

    Instead of hitting the floors in front of the patrons, it merely landed on a table not far from the three patrons in the corner.

    Moves:
    Fire moves into P-H1, and O-J2. Q9 is now on fire!
    Patron in F8, cowers in fear and hides behind Mornlok.
    Patrons in J3,O5 and O7 move to the exit (T4).
    Partons S12 and S13 remain where they are, not ready to leave their hard earned earnings behind, while Patron R12 moves behind Reth (O8) for protection.

    Goblin B throws a fire flask to escaping patrons: 1d20 +6 -2(gresh's challenge) vs. Reflex = 6

    Fail: the flask lands in Q9 instead, putting it on fire.

    (If you don't mind Blurbl...)Ghesh uses his immediate interrupt on Goblin B:1d20+8 vs. AC = 12

    Miss: Ghesh misses the goblin.
    (though this is just my attempt. If you want to reroll the immediate interrupt Blurbl, just say so in the OOC thread and I'll let you reroll [as well as re-edit this post], but it won't change the direction where the flask lands...)


    Map:
    BarRound2A.jpg

    Initiative:
    Goblin B 26
    --->Reth 20
    --->Natasha 17
    --->Dagarth 13
    --->Mornlok 10
    Hobgoblin Grunts 7
    Goblin A 7
    Ghesh 6
    Bar Patrons 2

    Stats:
    (R9) Reth HP 28/28
    (P12) Natasha HP 20/20
    (H12) Ghesh HP 36/36
    (L13) Mornlok HP 26/31
    (N12) Dagarth HP 22/22

    (S12,S13,R12,O5,O7,M1,J3,F8) Bar Patrons: HP 1/1, AC 15, Fort 13, Ref 11, Will 11, Speed 6

    ( L13, F3, E3, F6, E6, E7) Hobgoblin Grunts: HP 1/1, AC 17 (19 with phalanx soldier), Fort 15, Ref 13, Will 12, Speed 6 (Grunt E7 incurs an AoO by Mornlok for entering his threatening reach)

    Phalanx Soldier
    The hobgoblin grunt gains a +2 bonus to AC while at least one hobgoblin ally is adjacent to it.

    (E5) Goblin Blackblade A: HP 25/25, AC 16, Fort 12, Ref 14, Will 11, Speed 6
    (N12) Goblin Blackblade B: HP 15/25, AC 16, Fort 12, Ref 14, Will 11, Speed 6 (marked by Ghesh)

    I posted the coordinates of everyone as well, making it easier to plan your attacks (Letter, then number).
    Another way to make it easier is to post what monster you hit e.g. Melee Basic attack on Hobgoblin grunt(F5)

    Features:
    Illumination: Bright light. The area is illuminated by several lanterns. Normal vision.

    Tables: The tables are all tall enough that a Small creature can move
    under them and gain cover from doing so. Hopping onto a table costs 1
    extra square of movement. A character can use a standard action to tip
    over a table, which can then grant cover to a standing creature or superior
    cover to a prone creature. The table at H7 is currently turned and provides cover to those standing in its square, and behind it.

    The Bar: Provides cover against ranged and melee attacks.
    It takes a DC 30 Athletics check to jump up on the bar with a standing high jump and
    a DC 15 check to do it with a 2-square running start.

    Windows:
    If a creature is pushed through the windows at the front of the bar
    (such as from a bull rush), it takes an extra 1d6 damage from the glass.

    Fire:
    Any character entering the square or starting his turn in the fire square takes 1d6 fire damage. At the end of each round,the DM rolls a 1d8 for each square that’s on fire to see where it spreads.
    Over successive rounds, the fire should spread at an increasingly rapid rate

    COLOR="Lime"]Up Next: Reth, Natasha, Mornlok and Dargath[/COLORCOLOR="Red"]On Deck: Hob Gobbos[/COLOR

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    squishy-blobsquishy-blob Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Seeing the bar being rapidly consumed by flames Natasha decides to unleash the full force of her wizardry might. Her Orb flares bright red and a fiery explosion rocks the hobgoblins in the doorway as a field of magical flames begins to incinerate them

    Standard action: Orbmaster's Incendiary Detonation At E5. Close burst 1. Int vs Ref

    E5: Attack: 1d20+5 = 14, damage: 1d6+5 = 7
    F6: Attack: 1d20+5 = 15, damage: 1d6+5 = 10 (minion => dead)
    E6: Attack: 1d20+5 = 23, damage: 1d6+5 = 6 (minion => dead)
    E4: Attack: 1d20+5 = 18, damage: 1d6+5 = 6 (minion => dead)
    F4: Attack: 1d20+5 = 16, damage: 1d6+5 = 10 (minion => dead)

    All damage done is FORCE damage. All targets hit by the attack (only one still alive is the gobblin) are knocked prone.

    The zone F4 to D6 is filled with licking flames that last until the end of my next turn. Each ENEMY that enters the zone or starts it's turn there takes 2 FIRE damage.

    Minions are dead
    Goblin A is on 18/25 HP and prone.
    Up next:Reth, Mornlok and Dargath.
    On deck: Hob Gobbos.

    squishy-blob on
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    As the goblin against the wall attempts to move further into the room Mornlok neatly clubs him behind the ear. A little harder than was neccesary. Mornlok raises his arm in front of his eyes to shield them from the light of the blazing fire erupting among the goblins at the door. Dashing a step forwards toward the door blinking away the after-images of the flames, he sizes up the remaining Goblin lying stunned in the door way. Winding the mordencrak in a huge arc behind his back Mornlok delivers a blow to the goblin collapsed on the floor, crushing it into the floor.
    Attack of Opportunity on the goblin at E7 attempting to move past me. It hits with a 19 and drops him.

    Move action: Shift to E6.
    Standard Action: Using Howling Strike on the prone goblin at E5.

    Attack Roll: 1d20+7= 18. Hit.
    Damage Roll: 2d6+1d6+5 = 19.

    Up next: Reth, Dargath.
    On Deck: Remainder of the Goblins.


    Edit: Corrected for reading comprehension.

    Kelor on
  • Options
    CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Reth notices the patron behind him. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Get outta here!" He watches as woman beside him lights up the goblins at the door in a blast of fire. He grins and says "Neat trick," before turning his attention to the remaining goblins. After seeing the woman's fiery display, Reth felt the need to show off, a multicolored orb appearing in his hand. He hurled it at the the stronger goblin. The orb flashes green just before it hits, poison blasting into it's mouth and open wounds, suddenly coursing through it's veins. It's body shakes as it falls to the ground, gasping, before it stops moving, dead.
    Free/Minor Action: Intimidate patron to run: 1d20+8=24 http://4e.orokos.com/roll/10752
    Standard Action: Chromatic Orb on N-13.

    Attack: 1d20+4 vs ref. 24. Hits. Critical http://4e.orokos.com/roll/10753
    Damage: 3d10+6 and roll 1d6 for effect. Damage: 36+1d6(staff. Not going to bother rolling)
    1d6: 3 http://4e.orokos.com/roll/10755
    3: Green, poison damage and ongoing 5 poison damage


    Up Next: Dargath
    On Deck: Goblins

    Cheeseliker on
  • Options
    TobagganTobaggan Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Dagarth sees that these allies have the goblins near the door dealt with.

    "Nice work! Betcha they didn't expect THAT one!" he shouts as he whirls around to head for the newcomer near the table. As he moves, he brings his sword in a wide arc across his right flank, going for the Hobgoblin grunt. The sword slides neatly into the villain's side and Dagarth grins as a slight look of surprise comes over the Hobgoblin's face just before he falls to the ground.
    Move Action: Move 4 squares to L12.
    Standard Action: Wolf Pack Tactics against Hobgoblin Grunt in L13.


    Attack roll: 1d20+7 = 17 = HIT
    Damage roll: 1d10+4 = 7 damage = KILL

    Ghesh may shift one square as a free action, if he so wishes.

    Up next: Goblins, if any remain.

    Tobaggan on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Bar Fight! Round 3!

    The patron, cowed by Reth's words, decided to run off with the other patrons, thinking himself safer with faces he knew than with the angry sorcerer.

    With the last of the goblin assault dead and/or crushed, the only threat that remains is the uncontrolling fire that's spreading rapidly.

    The remaining two patrons still argue with each other over their earnings.

    New Objective:
    Escape:
    -Flee the bar!

    Basically you now need to exit/leave the bar. Try using charisma based skills (diplomacy, bluff, intimidate) to get them out, else you could try knocking them unconsious and drag their bodies out (it's considered the same as grabbing opponents with regards to ruling). As for their earnings, it's 30 gold pieces up for grabs.

    In the end the encounter only ends once every PC is out of the bar.

    Moves:
    Patron at the front of the bar, moves out of the door.
    Three patrons move out of the exit at the top of the bar.

    Intimidate (Reth): Success: The patron at O8 moves toward the exit to R4.

    Fire at Q9 spreads to P8.

    Map:
    BarRound3.jpg

    Initiative:
    --->Reth 20
    --->Natasha 17
    --->Dagarth 13
    --->Mornlok 10
    --->Ghesh 6
    --->Bar Patrons 2

    Stats:
    (N8) Reth HP 28/28
    (N9) Natasha HP 20/20
    (M12) Ghesh HP 36/36
    (E6) Mornlok HP 26/31
    (L12) Dagarth HP 22/22

    (S12,S13,R4) Bar Patrons: HP 1/1, AC 15, Fort 13, Ref 11, Will 11, Speed 6

    Hobgoblin Grunts (All Deadsies)

    Goblin Blackblade A
    (Deadsies)
    Goblin Blackblade B (Deadsies)

    I posted the coordinates of everyone as well, making it easier to plan your attacks (Letter, then number).
    Another way to make it easier is to post what monster you hit e.g. Melee Basic attack on Hobgoblin grunt(F5)

    Features:
    Illumination: Bright light. The area is illuminated by several lanterns. Normal vision.

    Tables: The tables are all tall enough that a Small creature can move
    under them and gain cover from doing so. Hopping onto a table costs 1
    extra square of movement. A character can use a standard action to tip
    over a table, which can then grant cover to a standing creature or superior
    cover to a prone creature. The table at H7 is currently turned and provides cover to those standing in its square, and behind it.

    The Bar: Provides cover against ranged and melee attacks.
    It takes a DC 30 Athletics check to jump up on the bar with a standing high jump and
    a DC 15 check to do it with a 2-square running start.

    Windows:
    If a creature is pushed through the windows at the front of the bar
    (such as from a bull rush), it takes an extra 1d6 damage from the glass.

    Fire:
    Any character entering the square or starting his turn in the fire square takes 1d6 fire damage. At the end of each round,the DM rolls a 1d8 for each square that’s on fire to see where it spreads.
    Over successive rounds, the fire should spread at an increasingly rapid rate

    COLOR="Lime"]Up Next: All PCs[/COLORCOLOR="Cyan"]On Deck: Remaining Patrons[/COLOR

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    squishy-blobsquishy-blob Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    With a flick of her wrist Natasha uses her magic to snuff out the nearest flames and glances around the bar, noticing the two patrons arguing over the coin.

    "Oh for the love of Sehanine." She mutters, before turning to the sorcerer beside her and saying "Hobgoblins are attacking, the building is burning and those two idiots are busy arguing over a few gold pieces. Just grab the money off the table and they'll probably follow you to safety. But get them out of here quick, I can't hold back this fire for long."
    Standard Action: Prestidigitation to snuff out the fire at P8.

    squishy-blob on
Sign In or Register to comment.