As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Screen freeze and keyboard lock while playing Warhammer

Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
I've been having this problem now and then while playing Warhammer Online that the screen would freeze up and no input from the keyboard will be accepted. If I'm lucky, the computer will reset on its own or the desktop will show (in the wrong resolution). When I restart the computer, I see the following error message on the System event viewer:
The driver LGDispDrv for the display device \Device\Video0 got stuck in an infinite loop. This usually indicates a problem with the device itself or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. Please check with your hardware device vendor for any driver updates.

I've got a NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT video card and a LG GW1952 digital monitor, and I made sure the latest drivers for both are installed. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to keep the video from pitching a fit? I don't want to have to get a new video card unless there's no other way.

Man in the Mists on