Options

[D&D 4E] Patient Zero: Day 2 of Outbreak - Let's Run Some Red Lights!

1111213141517»

• Options
    soxboxsoxbox Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    That map doesn't have some of Kerem's turn on it (no damage on the undertakers or Grigg from her turn - she was doing 4 damage on everything she missed - she also dazed one of the undertakers unless they did that magic swappy thing). Also, Chim is on 19HP, not dying, and he's diagonally NW from where he is on that map (he was flanking when he made his hit).

soxbox on
  • Options
    Kevin R BrownKevin R Brown __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    Double oops - I forgot to update Chim's stats and Grigg's stats. Fixed.

Undertakers are correct. The bottom one did get hit - that's why he's at 66/100 Hit Points. The top one switched with adjacent Thrashers to avoid damage.

Kevin R Brown on
    ' As always when their class interests are at stake, the capitalists can dispense with noble sentiments like the right to free speech or the struggle against tyranny.'
  • Options
    TipharethTiphareth Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Maaan, those undertakers sure are dodgy. We'll, they're almost out of shields now.

Tiphareth on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    We're just waiting on 3clipse.

Kevin R Brown on
    ' As always when their class interests are at stake, the capitalists can dispense with noble sentiments like the right to free speech or the struggle against tyranny.'
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    So am I doing massive healing, or partial healing, or...?

Who needs a heal?

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Here's the Map:

Dirig-Map-3.png

...Chim's probably the best candidate for a heal right now.

Kevin R Brown on
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Dale also needs one, it looks like.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I know folks have been busy & stuff this weekend, so that's cool, but I'll need Baern's action by monday afternoon.

Kevin R Brown on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I'll put it up here in a bit (less than an hour). Sorry, coming home to a full house while trying to write a research paper is insanity.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Oh, and more important than healing me would be killing the minotaur. If he's alive, he's likely to undo any healing you give me.

soxbox on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Baern says a small incantation and a column of flame scorches the minotaur, the holy light flowing into Baern's allies to revitalize them. He steps behind Joanna, readying himself.

Standard: Sacred Flame on the Minotaur: 1d20+6=15 vs. Reflex; 6 radiant damage if it hits. Also of it hits, one ally can make a saving throw or gain 4 temp HP. If anyone has an ongoing condition (the old status is blank, so I can't tell what anyone has anymore) they can take it; if no ones does, Chim gets +4 HP.
    Move: Shift up 1 square to...whatever that is, the map has no grid.

If that attack kills the Minotaur, I will throw up a healing word on Chim; he can spend a surge and get 9 additional HP (sorry if that's not kosher Kevin; at the table you find out if something dies immediately after you attack and can plan from there, so I'm going by that...).

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    We're just waiting on 3clipse.

Aren't we waiting on Melisha and Dale also? Or did I miss it? Wouldn't surprise me - I am in desperate need of sleep.

soxbox on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Oh. No, you're correct, Chim.

Geez, I guess I'm just champing at the bit to turn you all into zombie food. :P

Kevin R Brown on
  • Options
    IAmUnawareIAmUnaware Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Sorry, sorry, I got caught up in holiday and family stuff. Okay, Melisha's turn:

Melisha moves up two squares, up-right one square, and then up one more square. She then casts Hand of Radiance. If Grigg is still alive, he'll be the first target; if Grigg is dead, then the first target will be the southern undertaker. The other two targets will be the northern undertaker and the reaper.
    First target: 18 vs. Reflex MISS if undertaker or HIT if Grigg, 7 radiant damage
    Northern undertaker: 12 vs. Reflex MISS
    Reaper: 24 vs. Reflex HIT, 6 radiant damage

Then I'll use an action point to do it again, targets in the same order.
    Southern undertaker: 11 vs. Reflex MISS
    Northern undertaker: 10 vs. Reflex MISS
    Reaper: 17 vs Reflex HIT, 5 radiant damage

I was really hoping that with four combined shots at the undertakers I'd hit at least once to take advantage of their staggering radiant vulnerability. The dice were not kind, though. We are having some crummy luck so far!

Realizing that her allies may not withstand another of the monstrosity's blasts, Melisha cries out "SCATTER!" and hurries away from the group unsteadily. From her new position she hurls two quick volleys of light into the crowd of zombies, but her shots fly wide of the scythe-wielding beasts and only land solidly on the reaper staggering in the midst of her allies.

IAmUnaware on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    So uhm, was I the only one who got my subscription tab completely cleared out?

Tiphareth on
  • Options
    hotranhotran Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Same here, Tiph. Sorry for that folks. Kev, can I get a map update?

hotran on
    The Long Way Down: Clank, Warforged Fighter
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    No problem, hotran. I'll likely do the update first thing in the morning; I'm bushed.

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. :)

Kevin R Brown on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Map update for Dale:
    Dirig-Map3.png

Kevin R Brown on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Not that it makes a lot of difference right now, but my position isn't right. I should be at F4.

Tiphareth on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Fixed

Kevin R Brown on
  • Options
    IAmUnawareIAmUnaware Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    So who's up? Hotran?

IAmUnaware on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, he's up. I'd say we should probably be patient until the 5th or so of January for everyone to get settled after the holidays.

Happy 2010, by the way. :)

Kevin R Brown on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Happy new year everyone :)

Tiphareth on
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Happy new years zombie snacks.

Brody on
    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Is it time to replace someone soon?

Tiphareth on