As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Finding info on Comic Book events other than conventions

The LandoStanderThe LandoStander Registered User regular
edited November 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm curious what websites everyone else uses to keep informed of any comic book related events that are taking place nearby. I've googled my way to a few decently sized websites but some of them don't even list Kentucky as a place that might potentially have anything comic book related going on in it.

While I'm aware that the MidWest in general doesn't come close to either coast when comic books or really anything that doesn't deal with livestock or farming, I would hope that at least every once and awhile an opportunity might arise for someone in a city as big as Louisville to attend a comic book signing or what not. I'm in my late 20's and working though so rather than spend my free time just milling about the local comic shops I'm hoping there's a decent website out there that would allow me to keep an ear to the ground so to speak.

Maybe someday, they'll see a hero's just a man. Who knows he's free.
The LandoStander on