As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Some sort of Kama Sutra or Sex position app for the iPhone

YourFatAuntSusanYourFatAuntSusan Registered User regular
edited December 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey gents. I've recently been mixing things up with my wife and doing surprising things which has been pretty awesome and now I'm trying to find an app for the iPhone that has sex positions and pictures for us to go through when we're in bed.

It's not as simple as finding a website because I don't have any cell coverage at my house. Considering we DO use my iPhone when we're in bed :winky: it's handy if we have different positions at our fingertips.

The two I was able to find on the internets are iSutra and Ananga Ranga, neither of which are available considering Apple are big giant fuckers and think Kama Sutra is offensive so neither passed the gauntlet of App Store Approval.

Does anyone have any ideas?

edit: My phone is jailbroken if that helps.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
YourFatAuntSusan on

• mooshoeporkmooshoepork Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    They aren't available in the US, or at all?

If they were available somewhere else...maybe you could source them.

edit: lol had a quick google. Found the most terrible site. Wtf is going on here

edit3: by source, I mean, maybe there is something out there on cydia? have you gone that route?

mooshoepork on
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    just find a website that has a bunch of image-cards of the positions
    then, when you're in an area where your phone can reach the internet, save all of those flash-cards directly onto your phone
    boom, 'sutra on the iphone
    sure it'll take a bit of time
    but at least you'll get what you want

mully on
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2009
    Mooshoe: o_O

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    ceres wrote: »
    Mooshoe: o_O

I'm going to see those eyes in my nightmares.

admanb on
  • YourFatAuntSusanYourFatAuntSusan Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, I've looked on Cydia but there isn't anything from what I can tell. I haven't been able to find any sources that have what I'm looking for either.

The video below shows me that it's exactly what I want but nobody has it. Arrrgh.

I think saving images is probably as close as I'm going to get, as suggested by mully.

YouTube video of Ananga Ranga

YourFatAuntSusan on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    Isn't there at least sex dice apps? And I thought they relaxed their sexorship since introducing the adult rating for apps?

Also, mooshoe - images inside spoiler tags still load locally.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • DeathPrawnDeathPrawn Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    If you find a bunch of web sites you like, download them. You can grab a web server (lighttpd or apache) off of Cydia, and host the sites on the phone itself so you can view them in Safari without needing cell/wifi reception.

DeathPrawn on
    Signature not found.
  • YourFatAuntSusanYourFatAuntSusan Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    DeathPrawn wrote: »
    If you find a bunch of web sites you like, download them. You can grab a web server (lighttpd or apache) off of Cydia, and host the sites on the phone itself so you can view them in Safari without needing cell/wifi reception.

Can those specify entires sites without me having to enter each page?

YourFatAuntSusan on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]