As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Neverending [chat]

• Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Proto wrote:
    stilist wrote:
    Hello
    annyong
    Annyong

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Fuck all y'all. I liked my thread idea.
    It was potentially cool but honestly I don't keep any shrines, especially shrines that would remind me of my own complete lack of meaningful accomplishments in life.
    It's not even a shrine really! I'm not that full of myself, I'm just inadvertently awesome.
    We all know you secretly call it The Dynawall.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I had some stuff on a magnetic clipboard, but something broke and now they're on a shelve. :?

My parents still have drawings from when I was around ~13 pinned on a wall, I don't understand why, I have made much better things than that. :|

Aldo on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Aldo wrote:
    My parents still have drawings from when I was around ~13 pinned on a wall, I don't understand why, I have made much better things than that. :|

My parents are pretty good about my art. We've got a couple framed things I did hung up around the house. I actually didn't really get it at the time: I was like "uh guys, I'm no Picasso"

MrMister on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Richy wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Fuck all y'all. I liked my thread idea.
    It was potentially cool but honestly I don't keep any shrines, especially shrines that would remind me of my own complete lack of meaningful accomplishments in life.
    It's not even a shrine really! I'm not that full of myself, I'm just inadvertently awesome.
    We all know you secretly call it The Dynawall.
    Dyna & Gus Wall. He has a plaque!

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    MrMister wrote:
    Janson wrote:
    They're not really boastful or condescending, either. My cousins are nice people.

When I was a kid, my parents put me in a string of activities my brother was doing. I was never as good as him, and I always wound up hating them as a consequence.

I could only stomach so many grey ribbons (honorary attendance) when my brother had a wall of trophies.
    Is this the moment in time that made you gay???

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:

Well, my terrible history in sports certainly never made me any more secure in my masculinity. There's a chicken and egg aspect to that, though.

MrMister on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    MrMister wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

Well, my terrible history in sports certainly never made me any more secure in my masculinity. There's a chicken and egg aspect to that, though.
    A gay black dude that played Major League Baseball pretty much invented the hi5!

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I was thinking of putting Sharon, Lois, and Bram in the 'music so bad it's good' thread, then I remembered they are the greatest musical trio of all time.

Gim on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Stand back, stand back

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    The elephant show was the worst ever. That and David the gnome. Man, fuck that shit.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    flamebroiledchickenflamebroiledchicken Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I went back and read all the pages of this thread that I've missed (from 48 or so) and now I realize that I didn't miss anything interesting.

Why must you homps waste my time so?

flamebroiledchicken on
    y59kydgzuja4.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Bedlam wrote:
    The elephant show was the worst ever. That and David the gnome. Man, fuck that shit.
    You must be an ivory dealer. Or a troll. Or both.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I went back and read all the pages of this thread that I've missed (from 48 or so) and now I realize that I didn't miss anything interesting.

I went back and read your post and now I realise that I didn't miss anything interesting

Why must you waste my time so?

:wink:

Aldo on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hangovers are not cool. I should have stayed home this morning.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Gim wrote:
    Bedlam wrote:
    I love you in the morning, and in the afternooooon. I love you in the evening, underneath the moooooon!!! Skinamarinkydinkydink! Skinamarinkydooo! I Looooove Youuuuu!

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Malkor wrote:
    Gim wrote:
    Bedlam wrote:
    I love you in the morning, and in the afternooooon. I love you in the evening, underneath the moooooon!!! Skinamarinkydinkydink! Skinamarinkydooo! I Looooove Youuuuu!
    I love you, baby!

Edit: I never realized how explicit this song is. They were really just a bunch of old folk hippies singing about getting it on while tripping and imagining that their friend is a small elephant.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited January 2007

There is a reason people want to kill you early in Phalla, and it is not because they fear/respect you...

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:

There is a reason people want to kill you early in Phalla, and it is not because they fear/respect you...
    Kill Dynagrip, will Phalla.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

???
    The villagers kill me because they are jealous and afraid. The monsters kill me because of a stupid rumor that I am filled with candy. I am not!

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

???
    The villagers kill me because they are jealous and afraid, the monster kill me because of a stupid rumor that I am filled with candy. I am not!
    Not filled with candy, taste like candy. Sweet, sweet Butterscotch Dyna. Mmmmm hmmm.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Man, I don't want to go to my Math class tonight. Far too many pretty girls, and I always get there too late to take a seat in the back. This sucks.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

???
    The villagers kill me because they are jealous and afraid. The monsters kill me because of a stupid rumor that I am filled with candy. I am not!

piñata piñata!

There is only one way to find out if this creature is filled with candy or with goo!

Aldo on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Man, I don't want to go to my Math class tonight. Far too many pretty girls, and I always get there too late to take a seat in the back. This sucks.

Don't like getting a surprise hard-on whilst sitting in math do ya?

Johannen on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

???
    The villagers kill me because they are jealous and afraid, the monster kill me because of a stupid rumor that I am filled with candy. I am not!
    Not filled with candy, taste like candy. Sweet, sweet Butterscotch Dyna. Mmmmm hmmm.

You don't have to kill him to taste the butterscotch. You could just lick him a lot.

Sheri on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

???
    Man was that a disappointment

Elendil on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2007
    Malkor wrote:
    Gim wrote:
    Bedlam wrote:

Maddie won't stop singing that song.

She'll also randomly walk up to you and inform you that she loves you in the afternoon.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Johannen wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:

No, I don't like the teacher constantly calling on me to get up in front of the class and do problems on the board while explaining the process. This isn't public speaking, bitch, and I'm not your fucking TA. Call on someone else, like the poser fags in the back.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ElJeffe wrote:
    Malkor wrote:
    Gim wrote:
    Bedlam wrote:

Maddie won't stop singing that song.

She'll also randomly walk up to you and inform you that she loves you in the afternoon.

That would make my day.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Johannen wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:

No, I don't like the teacher constantly calling on me to get up in front of the class and do problems on the board while explaining the process. This isn't public speaking, bitch, and I'm not your fucking TA. Call on someone else, like the poser fags in the back.
    Wait, the poser fags you want to sit with?

That's like, 2 levels of posing right there.

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:

You don't have to kill him to taste the butterscotch. You could just lick him a lot.
    If I was Incenjucar this conversation would now veer off straight for Creepy Land.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Elendil wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Johannen wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:

Wait, the poser fags you want to sit with?

That's like, 2 levels of posing right there.
    I don't want to sit with them, I just want to sit in the back and out of sight range of my teacher (her vision is worse than a blind rock's). The times I've sat in the back they always sit somewhere else. I seem to give off an aura of "don't sit near me or I will fucking stab you" or something.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hacksaw wrote:
    I don't want to sit with them, I just want to sit in the back and out of sight range of my teacher (her vision is worse than a blind rock's). The times I've sat in the back they always sit somewhere else. I seem to give off an aura of "don't sit near me or I will fucking stab you" or something.
    Sitting in the back is awesome. I just heard that I apparently intimidated one of my professors by sitting in the back and acting clickish. She thought we didn't like her. If only she knew...

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    flamebroiledchickenflamebroiledchicken Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:

I don't think I've ever been killed early in Phalla?

flamebroiledchicken on
    y59kydgzuja4.png
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    face07.jpg

• Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:

If I was Incenjucar this conversation would now veer off straight for Creepy Land.
    Or if you were my ex.

Edit: My comment about suspension of disbelief in the zombie thread is perfectly sound, but I'm confident no one's going to buy it.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Celery is your dick in a box right now?

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    celery77 wrote:
    JT
    Did someone just kick him in the balls?

Thanatos on
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    If you google "Behind Blue Eyes lyrics", you get an equal number of first-page results for Limp Bizkit and The Who.

D:

Doc on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Celery is your dick in a box right now?
    No, I'm at work. It's in my hand.

This discussion has been closed.