As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Do Stupid Shit Outside My House Day

LeliLeli __BANNED USERS regular
edited January 2007 in Social Entropy++
Okay, so apparently someone felt like trying to smash my mail box today. They did a pretty shitty job. All they managed to do was rotate it a few degrees. I caught a glimpse of the cars of the "vandals" and I think it was my dickhead ex-boyfriend who broke up with me over two years ago.

So now I'm standing guard listening to see if he's going to come back so I can catch him in the act when I hear another care pull up and park in front of my mail box. So I peek outside and a guy gets out and pees right in front of my mail box. What the fuck is that about? Then he gets back in the car, and I think he was having sex with someone. They just drove off. What an interesting night for my mail box.

What idiotic pranks have befallen your humble abode in the past?

Leli on

• Options
    AWIYAWIY Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I do stupid shit outside my house everyday

AWIY on
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    in high school i went out with a bunch of friends to TP another friends house

turns out we TPed the wrong house

Barcardi on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I only have friends.

You must have some sort of fucked up life, I reckon.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    nefffffffffffnefffffffffff Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    one time i was hella faded and walked past the bathroom to pee in my own front yard.

sometimes i think i drink too much. others not enough.

nefffffffffff on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    AWIY wrote:

Just because you enjoy acting like a retard, running around in circles in front of your house, and peeing on your mail box does not make it normal for everyone else.

Leli on
  • Options
    Riggs BlitzkriegRiggs Blitzkrieg Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I took a dump on this one kids welcome mat

the kid was a douche

this was a long time ago

Riggs Blitzkrieg on
  • Options
    trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Leli wrote:
    Okay, so apparently someone felt like trying to smash my mail box today. They did a pretty shitty job. All they managed to do was rotate it a few degrees. I caught a glimpse of the cars of the "vandals" and I think it was my dickhead ex-boyfriend who broke up with me over two years ago.

So now I'm standing guard listening to see if he's going to come back so I can catch him in the act when I hear another care pull up and park in front of my mail box. So I peek outside and a guy gets out and pees right in front of my mail box. What the fuck is that about? Then he gets back in the car, and I think he was having sex with someone. They just drove off. What an interesting night for my mail box.

What idiotic pranks have befallen your humble abode in the past?

Whaaat? oh man what hour is it where you are? Is it early or late Saturday?

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• Options
    KongKong Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    back when I was a kid in seattle, some dick blew up our mailbox with an m-80

that dick was my mom's boyfriend

Kong on
    Targets eliminated: zilch
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    2:00 am Sunday

I am 80% sure it was my ex. Not the peeing guy. I think that was just some random guy who wanted to bang his chick in his car but had to pee first. Hm, I'm not sure whether or not I should confront him and tell him to leave me the fuck alone. I think that would just antagonize him more, especially if it wasn't really him.

Leli on
  • Options
    KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007

the kid was a douche

this was a long time ago

see now, what? did you wipe your ass and just leave the toilet paper there? Or take it with you? Or just pull your pants back up over your shit-stained asshole and run off?

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Leli wrote:
    AWIY wrote:

Just because you enjoy acting like a retard, running around in circles in front of your house, and peeing on your mail box does not make it normal for everyone else.

that wasn't the sort of stupid shit I was referring to, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

AWIY on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Kazhiim wrote:

the kid was a douche

this was a long time ago

see now, what? did you wipe your ass and just leave the toilet paper there? Or take it with you? Or just pull your pants back up over your shit-stained asshole and run off?

I've always wondered that about people who shit on other people's ________.

Leli on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Leli wrote:
    2:00 am Sunday

I am 80% sure it was my ex. Not the peeing guy. I think that was just some random guy who wanted to bang his chick in his car but had to pee first. Hm, I'm not sure whether or not I should confront him and tell him to leave me the fuck alone. I think that would just antagonize him more, especially if it wasn't really him.

Wow. Your ex-boyfriend really showed you, huh?

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited January 2007
    Kazhiim wrote:

the kid was a douche

this was a long time ago

We went originally to TP the house so we had toilet paper with us. I just left the paper there. It was convenient enough

Riggs Blitzkrieg on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    bitch's mailbox will be all crooked

AWIY on
  • Options
    Brodo FagginsBrodo Faggins Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    duders, I love you all. And sucks for your mailbox, man. Leli, you're a cool cat. Filippinos are a-okay in my book.

Brodo Faggins on
    9PZnq.png
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    bitch stole my heart, gonna bang up that mailbox!

you date brilliant men

Barcardi on
  • Options
    JebuJebu Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Clearly this is all part of an elaborate romantic plot to get back together with you.

Jebu on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Yeah, man. It's like rotated like 10 or 15 degrees to the left now. I'm so devastated. It's not even bent, I don't think. He tried egging me once. He tried three times, then gave up and egged my parked car instead.

Also, Riggs, did you prepare for this shit? Or did you just randomly thought, hey, I kinda have to shit, why not do it here?

Brodo, the ex I'm talking about is a white boy. I don't why I dated him.

Leli on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Leli wrote:
    Yeah, man. It's like rotated like 10 or 15 degrees to the left now. I'm so devastated. It's not even bent, I don't think. He tried egging me once. He tried three times, then gave up and egged my parked car instead.

Also, Riggs, did you prepare for this shit? Or did you just randomly thought, hey, I kinda have to shit, why not do it here?

buy a paintball gun

fuck up his ride next time he comes by

Kong on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    has your mailbox recently done anything to upset a number of people

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Leli wrote:
    The later

when you gotta go you gotta go

Riggs Blitzkrieg on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    So, Leli you just get home from the bar or you don't go to the bar or you play WoW on weekends while your ex drives around drunk pissing and fucking and hitting mailboxes or what?

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited January 2007
    Fallout wrote:

I think it might have killed some people, but I don't know. It always gets back to its spot in front of my house before I can notice that it's missing.

trent; I'm not much of a going out person, but I always stay up this late. I had just said good night and hung up with my current boyfriend when I heard it.

Great, more thunking, this time from a side of the house I can't see from my window. Time to investigate.

Leli on
  • Options
    OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Leli do you live in some sort of junkietown where this shit is acceptable because your attitude is all wrong

what you need to do is call up your ex and demand he come over to do the nasty then when he pulls up start lobbing bricks at his car

Oden on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    its more of a shantytown

Barcardi on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Leli wrote:
    Fallout wrote:

I think it might have killed some people, but I don't know. It always gets back to its spot in front of my house before I can notice that it's missing.

hmm

open it up real quick, if less than a couple pints of blood pour out, it is probably not a man-eater or vampire

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I think throwing a 4 litre can of house paint at the culprits car would be tremendous

Oden on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Fallout wrote:
    Leli wrote:
    Fallout wrote:

hmm

open it up real quick, if less than a couple pints of blood pour out, it is probably not a man-eater or vampire

it could just be.. you know..

menstruating

Kong on
  • Options
    Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Maybe it was disgruntled people you corpse camped.

Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dely Apple wrote:

Man, that fucking pisses me off, and then they go on to /spit. MAN.

MAN.

Leli on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    kek

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Leli wrote:
    Dely Apple wrote:

Man, that fucking pisses me off, and then they go on to /spit. MAN.

MAN.
    /tar mailbox
    /driveby
    /piss

bur

Kong on
  • Options
    Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I saw a guy in <My Main Will Camp U> so basically I camped him. His main never came.

Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I finally downloaded the patch a few days ago. I feel undergeared. It's like everyone on my server has epics now. It's ridiculous.

Leli on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dely Apple wrote:
    I saw a guy in <My Main Will Camp U> so basically I camped him. His main never came.

i've seen that tag before

what server do you play on

Kong on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Kong, probably Dark Iron where everybody else plays.

I just went outside to assess the "damage" and there's barely any. It's just rotated a few degrees and has a slight curved dent in it the size of a baseball bat. What should I do to this guy? This isn't the first time he's done something to me. Not to mention he broke up with me and we haven't talked in over two years. Also, my brother is a cop and already hates the guy from the first time my ex did shit to me. But getting cops involved seems extreme.

Leli on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Leli wrote:
    Kong, probably Dark Iron where everybody else plays.

I just went outside to assess the "damage" and there's barely any. It's just rotated a few degrees and has a slight curved dent in it the size of a baseball bat. What should I do to this guy? This isn't the first time he's done something to me. Not to mention he broke up with me and we haven't talked in over two years. Also, my brother is a cop and already hates the guy from the first time my ex did shit to me. But getting cops involved seems extreme.

tell him to arrest the guy and go to work on him with a sack of sweet valencia oranges or even the yellowpages

Oden on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Leli by not addressing me I get the feeling you are not taking my suggestions seriously.

Oden on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Geez, this ain't a chat room. Don't be expectin' no asnwer right away. Anyway, I'm sure my brother would love to do that, however, he values his job more than that. I'm tempted to call his mother, but that seems a bit childish, but then at least I'd be playing at his level. Either that, or have my boyfriend talk to him about it. They used to be best friends.

Leli on