As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A Terminator 3 remix by Sonic Mayhem ?

EdgieEdgie TampaRegistered User regular
edited January 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
In search of a song my brother swears exists, and that's the information I have on it. I tried Google, and seemed to find an old listing on his site, but that all leads to 404. Apparently it's also in the Get Quaked 3 video. I've looked on torrent sites and a music streaming website, but nothing there either, and he's tried to buy it from the listing on last.fm, but that doesn't work. Anyone know where to find it?

Edgie on

• Options
    tardcoretardcore Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    According to Wikipedia, they did music for Terminator: Rise of the Machines (2003) (which I am assuming is the game).

tardcore on
  • Options
    EdgieEdgie TampaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Yep, there's a few websites linking Sonic Mayhem and the game together. Think I forgot to mention the name of the game in the OP. It surely exists; it's more a matter of finding a copy of it somewhere. Like I said, it's used in the Get Quaked 3 frag video, but it's not the full song and, of course, there's a ton of sound effects from Q3 in the video on top of it.

Now, my brother said he'd buy me a pack of smokes if I could find a copy. So, um, I'll totally mail a stogie or two to anyone who can find it for me. :)

Edgie on