Options

LOST episodes

Tasty ChaosTasty Chaos Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in Games and Technology
I was trying to find episodes of Season 3 of Lost, and I thought this would be fair game to discuss, since abc.com has the episodes watchable free on their website.

So, are there any equally legal places to get higher quality versions of shows, or is that entirely taboo regardless of what abc has on their site?

Word.

For Sale: Lots of games
Tasty Chaos on

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm no expert, but if nbc.com's offerings are any indication, they're still financed by advertising revenue.

Anything without commercials provided by ABC is probably a no go.

jclast on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
  • Options
    DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I was trying to find episodes of Season 3 of Lost, and I thought this would be fair game to discuss, since abc.com has the episodes watchable free on their website.

So, are there any equally legal places to get higher quality versions of shows, or is that entirely taboo regardless of what abc has on their site?

Word.

Not unless you buy the DVDs, and I don't think season three is out yet, especially since I don't think the season is even finished. Mid-season hiatus, as it were.

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • Options
    Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    If you do a google search you will find sites that offer TV episodes for download at a price, usually $1-2. iTunes offers episodes of Lost but apparently they're only 320x240. I don't know what size you're looking for specifically but at that size it's supposed too look pretty good.

Atlus Parker on
  • Options
    SpikedFreakSpikedFreak Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    iTunes

SpikedFreak on
  • Options
    RaereRaere Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    If you do a google search you will find sites that offer TV episodes for download at a price, usually $1-2. iTunes offers episodes of Lost but apparently they're only 320x240. I don't know what size you're looking for specifically but at that size it's supposed too look pretty good.

I heard they upgraded all of their stuff to 640x480. The music video I just bought was, at least.

Raere on
    Raere.png
  • Options
    Tasty ChaosTasty Chaos Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Ah, Itunes. I forget it does video stuff. I'll check that out.

Tasty Chaos on
    For Sale: Lots of games
  • Options
    MonoxideMonoxide Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    iTunes and NBC are it. Any other options aren't entirely legal.

Monoxide on
This discussion has been closed.