As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Best [Chat] Ever

TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
edited February 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
Let's first suppose that it was possible to look through time and undeniably find the best [chat] ever made. I'm not suggesting people nominate their top 20 favorites, just that some indefinable time in the future, a [chat] will be made and it will be the best [chat] ever made before and since. Second, by best I don't mean most successful or longest thread or most nostalgic or all those combined. I mean best as in: it is so thrilling and exciting 100% of the time that without too many jailings, forumers (men and women) would not know when they should eat, sleep, or take care of their personal hygiene. Something so engaging that once you start posting in the thread and have to take a break, you are constantly distracted because you can't stop thinking about it. I mean best as in, even your dreams are framed in the discussion.

The thread has the power...

The power to move you.

Were this perfect [chat] to be made and posted, what do you think would happen?

TL DR on

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    All other [chat] threads are for squares.

TL DR on
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    i already made the best chat ever.

everyone got salmonella poisoning and died. also preacher got infracted.

it was truly the best chat ever.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well then I guess I shouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning.

TL DR on
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    always wait until the afternoon.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
This discussion has been closed.