As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Destination Wedding to the Bahamas (Newly Engaged... also)

Red RoverRed Rover Registered User regular
edited February 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey folks,

Similar to the other thread... my fiancee and I are looking to leave to country for our honeymoon but also we'd like to tie the knot at the same time. We've been looking at the Bahamas and would like to go sometime in August most likely. Anybody been or have any suggestions? Ideas for other destinations are welcome too. We don't really have a budget in mind yet but cheaper is better as long as quality doesn't suffer. Also, info on packages for guests and the like would be greatly appreciated.

She's somewhat worried about going in August due to it being right in the middle of hurricane season but I'm pretty sure it'll fine.

Thanks

This message will self-destruct in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... !
Red Rover on

• Options
    NoquarNoquar Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I am at work so this will be brief.

Belize is a great place. They do not consider themselves a latin american country, but a caribbean one. www.ambergriscaye.com is a fantastic site that has VERY active forums and tons of links to just about anything Belize related. British commonwealth, English speaking, pegged exchange rate, friendly people, great place to go.

Noquar on
  • Options
    FallingmanFallingman Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    We're about to go to Rarotonga for ours in April.

Interestingly, we're off to Aitutaki for the honeymoon. We heard last night that they've been hit by a hurricane... so we'll have to see on that one.

Smaller Pacific Islands may be slightly less "touristy" than somewhere like the bahamas... Vanuatu looks nice.

Fallingman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]