As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Name this old movie

AwkAwk Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I'll iterate what i remember...

It was about 'small people' being inside a person that do his bodily functions. Its not Eddie Murphy's Meet Dave. It was an old movie, but still in color.

It concludes by our 'man' getting ready to have sex with a woman and you keep going inside the brain and the captain giving orders and everyone going 'red alert' because he was going to have sex. They find a perpetrator (a virus) and throw him in jail. At the end when he blows his load you see a bunch of men dressed in white suits run down a tube. Then the woman says "Lets do it again!" and you see everyone back inside the head get really nervous.

I saw this on tv like a decade ago. What was it?

Awk on

• Options
    Patrick RipollPatrick Ripoll Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I believe this is the last segment in Every Thing You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask, one of Woody Allen's more spotty "early funny movies" from 1972. It's one of the few highlights of the film (the other being the segment where Gene Wilder falls in love with a sheep.)

Patrick Ripoll on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Perfect.

Solved.

Awk on
  • Options
    28682868 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Is part of it animated and part live action? Osmosis Jones?

2868 on
    Warhams. Allatime warhams.

buy warhams
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Ok round 2:

This is another older movie. I remember one scene more or less. A man was running away down a hill and a gigantic boob was chasing after him. Like super big boob, chasing him. Hm.

Awk on
  • Options
    Patrick RipollPatrick Ripoll Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Same movie. Different segment.

Patrick Ripoll on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jesus.

Awk on
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm going to go ahead and answer your third question before you ask it: same movie.

TychoCelchuuu on