As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Acrimony 101

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2010
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    so just to be clear

there is both a dude in this thread saying that having sex with a person with the inability to give consent is not rape
    and a dude who says that drunk driving is pretty cool and we don't have to be so uptight about it

why didn't I listen to my own witty "oh shit it's jigrah I'm out of here" post

i dunno but let's have a beer

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    The higher end of stuff related to DUIs does look pretty extreme sure.

It does nothing to stop them though, so it's more like a tax on being incredibly dumb.

Melding on
  • Options
    VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Marth wrote: »
    The real reason we should hate Texas is because it introduced standardized testing in public schools. It's called TAKS here. It's a complete fucking joke.

man, fuck taks testing and every standardized bullshit test

VoproSTEIN on
  • Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    so just to be clear

there is both a dude in this thread saying that having sex with a person with the inability to give consent is not rape
    and a dude who says that drunk driving is pretty cool and we don't have to be so uptight about it

You are forgetting the guy who thinks the death penalty is an acceptable punishment for theft. Especially if delivered all vigilante-like.

Garthor on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    bomb this thread from orbit plz

EDIT: Orikae, I was insulted earlier when you made fun of Coors Light. I'm drinking Coors Light right now!

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Pirusu wrote: »
    naporeon wrote: »
    Jesus. Reading this thread makes me realize that I've been raped. Like, repeatedly.

Pretty much all the way through 2008, really.

If you need a shoulder, nap.
    I'm obviously joking about being broken up about it, and I absolutely agree that sex with a drunk woman who refused sex when sober is unacceptable, but at the same time I have also had sex with women while I was drunk that I had refused when sober.

I don't feel like I was raped, but maybe there are gender issues here.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

naporeon on
  • Options
    epburnepburn Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    so just to be clear

Both of these are consequences for messing with Texas, along with Daric shooting you in the back.

It's in our constitution. Just ask FoxNews.

epburn on
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Like Sweet Eileen down in Abilene, she forgot I hung the moon. Or Allison in Galveston who somehow lost her sanity. Plus Dimple's who now lives in Temple's got the law looking for me.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Garthor wrote: »
    so just to be clear

You are forgetting the guy who thinks the death penalty is an acceptable punishment for theft. Especially if delivered all vigilante-like.

No, RunCubed was banned

OH WAIT

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    so just to be clear

stupidity on the internet is basically honey left in the sun and we are mere flies

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    .avi.avi regular
    edited March 2010
    gonna go play ff13 for 15 hours *throws up peac e sign*

*rides off into sunset*

*drrunk after raping*

.avi on
  • Options
    PirusuPirusu Pierce Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Pirusu wrote: »
    Jesus. Reading this thread makes me realize that I've been raped. Like, repeatedly.

Pretty much all the way through 2008, really.

If you need a shoulder, nap.
    I'm obviously joking about being broken up about it, and I absolutely agree that sex with a drunk woman who refused sex when sober is unacceptable, but at the same time I have also had sex with women while I was drunk that I had refused when sober.

I don't feel like I was raped, but maybe there are gender issues here.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Yeah, my spoiler'd winky was TOO LATE.

Pirusu on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Cogliostro wrote: »
    Henroid wrote: »
    I always thought the racist thing, at least in Houston and El Paso is rediculous. They would be the worst place for a racist to live. There are MILLIONS of Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Portugese and what I'm convinced is a gaggle of French lawn care people. Unless they're masochists.

There's a Portuguese community in Houston? Hey maybe I should go there. They probably have linguisa in the plenty. That stuff is bitchin'.

I road along with my folks on their truck route when I was coming back from my failed move to Portland. In El Paso and L-something in very-south-Texas they have check stations for illegal immigrant smuggling, it's awesome.

Yeah, we went through that on the way in. I always wondered at how intelligent it was to have Border Patrol 80 goddamned miles inside the border looking for illegals. No wonder so many cross over in Texas.

I think they cross over on foot and then loop around to be picked up by people who drive them in further rather than them going on a pilgrimage further into America. The checkpoints are fucking great. "Are you a citizen?"

I was tempted to say "Si, senor" but that would've been a bad idea.

Henroid on
  • Options
    UmaroUmaro Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Uh huh two drunk people having sex is the same as slipping someone a daterape drug and having your way with their unconscious body.

Gosh geeze just aaaaaah.
    Umaro wrote: »
    Yeah what's your point, Henroid? A retarded teenager without a license accidently killed a baby while sloshed - let's crucify everyone who gets behind the wheel with alcohol in their system.

That people who drink and drive are scum? It's a good thing I can hold opinions of people that do terrible shit.

Don't forget that he tried to lie t the police about his identity, so it goes from him being an innocent person who just happened to be hammered to "Oh he knows what he did was wrong on various levels and tried to weasel out of it."

You should do the drunk-driving apologist thing more often though, I love it when people are ridiculous.

Let's see, how many laws did he break

1. Didn't have a license.
    2. Drove while drunk.
    3. Drank while he was sixteen.
    4. Lied to a police officer.

Clearly only the second one is the issue here, though.

Umaro on
    Dogs.jpg
  • Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I think everyone needs to step back from this thread and just CHILL OUT

To the drugs thread!

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Uhh as someone who has actually had to clean up messes (by that I mean people) left behind by a drunk driver, I'm a keen advocate for DUI being added to the death penalty list along with child molesters and rapists.

Cogliostro on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    f u, nap
    Oh, Ori.

We can maybe possibly hug at some point in the future.

You know, if you don't get weird about it, and Heather says it's okay.

naporeon on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Also another reason to hate Texas: everyone here thinks mustard is the bee's knees, what the hell.

Henroid on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Uh huh two drunk people having sex is the same as slipping someone a daterape drug and having your way with their unconscious body.

Gosh geeze just aaaaaah.

daterape drugs just make you really suggestible, not just knock you out

they remove inhibitions just like alcohol does

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Also another reason to hate Texas: everyone here thinks mustard is the bee's knees, what the hell.

FUCK YOU

MUSTARD OWNS

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    MUSTARD IS GREAT YOU [REDACTED] THIS IS WHY I DON'T FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER ANYMORE

naporeon on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    f u, nap
    Oh, Ori.

it'll probably be ok. neville grabbed my ass and wook motorboated her tits, we are not a jealous couple

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    Fort1tudeFort1tude Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Uhh as someone who has actually had to clean up messes (by that I mean people) left behind by a drunk driver, I'm a keen advocate for DUI being added to the death penalty list along with child molesters and rapists.

some people dont seem to be able to comprehend how bad it can be

how else is the government supposed to combat DD besides stiff penalties?

Fort1tude on
    Steam ID - Fort1tude
  • Options
    edited March 2010

i know right

mustard is totally the cats meow, duh

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I have committed a crime against mustard, I must now stand and be counted along with jigrah and whats-his-face-drunk-driving-is-okay.

Henroid on
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    If you don't like mustard, that's your problem, not Texas' problem.

captaink on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

i know right

mustard is totally the cats meow, duh

be careful

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    f u, nap
    Oh, Ori.

it'll probably be ok. neville grabbed my ass and wook motorboated her tits, we are not a jealous couple
    Man, grabbing neville's ass is kind of like a fare that you pay to hang out with him. It's just expected.

I tried not to do it in front of bongi, though, as I didn't want him getting jealous.

Hold on. That's kind of weird.

naporeon on
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Man,I remember that old Frio River where I learned to swim. But that brings to mind another time where I wore my welcome thin. It's ok though because by transcendental meditation I go there each night, but I always come back to myself long before daylight.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    i like that i can see a mustard-hate post and by the time i post a defensive response two other people have already done it for me

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    pillowpillow Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Gosh geeze just aaaaaah.

daterape drugs just make you really suggestible, not just knock you out

they remove inhibitions just like alcohol does

So by this standard antihistamine is a daterape drug for me?

ladies

pillow on
  • Options
    UmaroUmaro Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Gonna go ahead and not take your posts seriously ever again k.

Umaro on
    Dogs.jpg
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    f u, nap
    Oh, Ori.

Man, grabbing neville's ass is kind of like a fare that you pay to hang out with him. It's just expected.

I tried not to do it in front of bongi, though, as I didn't want him getting jealous.

Hold on. That's kind of sexy.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    dude who hates mustard is even worse than the drunk-driving vigilante rapist

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Texas is socializing kids to believe that interning the Japanese wasn't racist?

Woaaaaah my god. What the fuck

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

okay, no, they're right about this

as long as they're putting it on the right stuff

Tam on
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010

Gosh geeze just aaaaaah.

Let's see, how many laws did he break

1. Didn't have a license.
    2. Drove while drunk.
    3. Drank while he was sixteen.
    4. Lied to a police officer.

Clearly only the second one is the issue here, though.
    you're gonna go far, kid

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Hating on mustard should be an infractable offense.

I don't know if dijon mustard should be included in this, though. I've never had it and I'm scared to try it.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Post of the day.

Two red foil stars to you.

naporeon on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    i like that i can see a mustard-hate post and by the time i post a defensive response two other people have already done it for me

Mustard raped my dog and killed my family.

Henroid on
This discussion has been closed.