As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

RPG Group in the Houston, TX Area...

CogliostroCogliostro Marginal OpinionsSpring, TXRegistered User regular
edited March 2010 in Critical Failures
So I didn't see anywhere else to put this but I'm putting the call out to join a D&D/RPG group or to start one in the Houston/Spring/Conroe/Woodlands area. My partner and I just moved to Texas and we both miss D&D terribly. He's a new player but I'm very experienced as both a DM and a player.

The game systems I have books for are:

D&D 3.5
d20 Modern
Star Wars (d20 3.5 system, not the new one)
Serenity
Pathfinder

I'm open to other systems, but may need a chance to learn them. We're both very motivated and want to get back into the groove. I can't host if you want me to DM because we're currently staying in an extended stay hotel suite and don't have room for people. I have some miniatures for D&D, but a crap ton of miniatures for Star Wars. I have several d20 modern campaigns that I've written - including a d20 Modern zombie apocalypse and a d20 Modern post-Fallout 3 storyline. Both groups I've run them for found them very fun to play.

If you don't have one going, perhaps you can tell me some stores in the area that I can find a group at. We're pretty desperate here... my best friend, a player since he was 5, won't be moving into the area until June and I can't wait that long!!

Thanks in advance!

Cogliostro on

• Options
    skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Houston is pretty spread out and I know diddly-squat about the north side, but Nan's Comics and Games Too is probably a good place to start looking for people. Third Planet as well, but both are inside the loop.

skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?