As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dungeon Delves for Pathfinder...

EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles.Portland, ORRegistered User regular
edited March 2010 in Critical Failures
I couldn't find a Pathfinder thread, so I'll just do this...

I'm looking for some good Pathfinder compatible dungeon delve modules. Straight up dungeons, traps, monsters, old school action. Might be starting a Pathfinder campaign with some people and this would be a good way to kick it off. Thanks!

Esh on

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    While it's 3.5, Hollow's Last Hope wasn't bad, and is a free download. Need to re-read it sometime, but it'd probably work with little conversion.

Entombed with the Pharohs is awesome as well, but it's for higher levels. (6'th.) 3.5 as well.

For something that's straight-up PF-compatable, I've been hearing good things about Crypt of the Everflame, although I havn't checked it out myself.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    PMAvers wrote: »
    While it's 3.5, Hollow's Last Hope wasn't bad, and is a free download. Need to re-read it sometime, but it'd probably work with little conversion.

Entombed with the Pharohs is awesome as well, but it's for higher levels. (6'th.) 3.5 as well.

For something that's straight-up PF-compatable, I've been hearing good things about Crypt of the Everflame, although I havn't checked it out myself.

I was eyeballing that Crypt module. It might just be what I pick up.

EDIT: What's the difference between the Pathfinder and Gamemastery stuff?

Esh on