As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini]Phalla VS Snakeman - Done

• Options
    CoreGoonCoreGoon Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Bye bye kime goodbye.
    Not exactly as planned that. :P

Uhm... Simulacrum?

CoreGoon on
  • Options
    FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    PM's out! Have fun kids!

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hi guys!

simulacrum on
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I wish I had the power to kill people with bears. Wasn't me. My role is public knowledge.

Clarification:Why hasn't Zandracon been killed for inactivity? He hasn't posted or voted since Day 2.

Shamus on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Shamus wrote: »
    I wish I had the power to kill people with bears. Wasn't me. My role is public knowledge.

Clarification:Why hasn't Zandracon been killed for inactivity? He hasn't posted or voted since Day 2.

hmm, well - that's a good question then.

If Zandracon doesn't post tonight, he will be eliminated from the game.

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hmm, we seem to have fallen off the first page.

Let's fix that.

Do we have any reason to believe that maybe we shouldn't be voting out simulacrum?

At the very least we'll need a solid second place.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Definitely vote simulacrum.

Shamus on
  • Options
    NotchNotch PottsfieldRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    !simulacrum

Yeah, a second place wouldn't be a bad idea.

Notch on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    OhtsamOhtsam Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Simulacrum

Ohtsam on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    jdarksun wrote: »
    I'm actually going for Shamus. Apparently, he's given up on Team Trade and has decided to start pursuing factional goals.

jdarksun, have you even read any of the thread?

I've been confirmed by a seer as being part of Team Monochrome.

Now if you scroll back to Day 1, it's revealed that Team Monochrome is allied with your team. Fuck dude, you're either purposefully dense or doing an awful job as a Mafia.

Edit: For your viewing pleasure.
    FrostMist wrote: »
    Everyone needs to kill off Team Trade., in addition the different teams need to kill the following teams:
    Team Monocrome: Team Outskirts and Team Regular
    FrostMist wrote: »
    The spy tower whirred and sputtered, but managed to do a sweep over Blind Fury, revealing him for everyone.

Blind Fury - shamus

Shamus on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Aprox 1 hour left of the day!

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    day is over! narration and stuff pending ;-)

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    What a feisty day.

Notch on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    This will be interesting! *does some calculations and continues to write*

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    McMasters was in a happy mood today, this would be it! the day it all came together. According to his logs alot had been happening in the background this night and soon everyone would know who the true champions of the game would be. And who would have thought it would come down to this? The true champions of the game where...

-earlier that night-

11 had been keeping an eye on the player playing as Euthanasia, and the last couple of nights there had been no sign of any activity from their account. Sadly, 11 had nothing else to do, than remove them to get a more accurate test. This would ofcourse, lead up to what was to come.

Sticky was going after his target, knowing very well that they where one of the few standing in the way of victory. Sneaking around their academy, Sticky knew what had to be do. Twisting several sticky threads together he started creating indestructable thread. These where cleverly hung around the school, filled with nice sharp Emo Rock CD's. He almost felt like Trapchan, scheming with himself like this. Now there was only one thing left to do. Find his prey. And as he saw what he thought to be Blind Fury, he chased after him down the prepared corridor, knowing fully well where to step to avoid the same faith.

Unfortunatly for Sticky, which he discovered as he knelt over his dead target, this wasn't Blind Fury - some kind of illusion faded and it turned out that this was really Hyuk on an apple hunt. Oh well, Sticky thought, one less for team Trade again and that is alaways good!

Tubby decided he needed some excercise done and figured Sporty was as good as anyone to ask for advice, so he headed over to their gym for some expert tips. Today however, would not be a good day for Tubby. Sporty was eager when she saw him - and upon hearing his request, she suggested they could play some tennis. Tubby agreed to this and they decided they would meet at the court. Gearing up they went down and started to play.

Sporty was feeling playful tonight, and in an odd way - something had definitivly changed inside her last night, and she was just dying to try out this new power. And so, she rigged up the Tennis Ball Machine, so Tubby could shoot some balls while she instructed him. After a few hours, she was getting bored by this, and decided that something had to be done. Cranking up the power on the machine, the balls started bombarding Tubby's body and soon enough he lay on the ground, just twitching slightly as the balls had played havoc with him.

Snakeman had been sneaking around, just observing the village as they killed off his team, one by one - but no more. His venom would have it's desired effect tonight, and he could always find new team-mates. Atleast that was his theory. Trapchan however wouldn't stand for this, He hadn't been invite to the team in the first place and if he couldn't play with Snakeman, noone could! This would call for something extra special. A Sneaky Snake Trap! But how should it be made? Snakepit perhaps? That could be fun. Hmm.. how about... no, that had been used.. Aha! He knew what he would do now.

Blind Fury felt weakened after his earlier tricks that night, but it had been worth it. If he only could survive the night. And as most of the village where busy pursuing hyuk - who they found dead some time later, Snakeman had already pointed a finger at Blind Fury and whispered in his ear like the snake he was. You're feeling weak aren't you? Well just know that there are no antidotes to what you have, my friend... You will be dead before the night is over. And in the end, he was correct.

Snakeman moved now, with a purpose he could see a way to win this, he really could - so far the ones that had tried to kill him was dead and noone knew his real identity. To them he was still Cipher, to all but one person, that was. And as he walked on, without any fear in his stride - the ground under him gave away and he fell into what seemed like a large hole. The hole was filled with quicksand, and sa he tried to get out he sank deeper into the sand. His fate was sealed - and as Trapchan moved away from his hiding spot, Team Trade was no more.

-later-

The 11DBHK gathered who was left in town as he had an important anouncement to make. There wasn't many left apparently, but a winner had been crowned, though there wasn't much left of his team.

11 looked over them one by one. There was Sporty and Trapchan, Stalkergirl and last but not least Sticky.

Team BurgerWitch and Team Monochrome are no more. This means that there can be only one winner! -he paused for a moment, letting it sink in with the others, before continuing- Sticky, as the last member of your team to stand, I present you with this here key to your own personal Immortal Realm!

And with that, our little experiment is over. I'm happy that you all wanted to participate - this is McMasters signing off for now!

The dead:
    zandracon - Euthanasia
    simulacrum - hyuk
    Notch - tubby
    Jdarksun - Snakeman
    Shamus - Blind Fury

WINNER: CoreGoon - Sticky

Thank you all for playing! Hope you had fun!

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Way to be pretty blatantly evil there at the end, Jdark :lol:

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    my team started out so strong....

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So, I had the ability to mimic people's actions.

THEN, when I got revived, I was both immune to the vote that first day, and gained the ability to Seer people.

So I usually mimicked Shamus, 'cause busdriving is fun (and helpful to protect myself :P). So yes, I was sending in four targets a night. It was wonderful :lol:.

Thanks for running FrostMist! I'm glad I won haha!

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    So CoreGoon dodged our attack? What happened there?

Fiaryn, Shamus and I exchanged a few PMs the last couple days. He knew the last few members of BurgerWitch because I told him. Then Cow King turned up dead and he started poking about Zandracon.

Dude was clearly team blue, but he clearly abandoned those loyalties days ago.

coregoon was guarded by notch tonight ;-)

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Weheeey. I actually won? Nice. 8-)
    So CoreGoon dodged our attack? What happened there?

Fiaryn, Shamus and I exchanged a few PMs the last couple days. He knew the last few members of BurgerWitch because I told him. Then Cow King turned up dead and he started poking about Zandracon.

Dude was clearly team blue, but he clearly abandoned those loyalties days ago.

He probably didn't include guarding in the narration. ;-)

Also, Shamus pursuing factional goals would be far from the truth since he was working with the people he needed to kill, Burgerwitch and Outskirts. :P

CoreGoon on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    kime wrote: »
    Thanks for running FrostMist! I'm glad I won haha!
    Glad you liked it :) It was interesting to see how people played and such, and if you guys had fun - I had as well ;-)

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So I had the ability to guard myself, but didn't know it until after sleeping through the day and vote close!

Sorry, team regular - I shouldn't have died on you!

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Yep I was working with the rival factions since I revealed. I gave up winning and just did my best to get rid of Team Trade.

You're list just confirmed what I needed to know, jdarksun. We knew therecwas a mole it was just a matter of figuring out who was it.

Shamus on
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Who murdered me.

That wasn't nice.

Fun game though Frost!

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Oh damn. :[ At least my teammate won. :]

Good stuff. <3

Notch on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    So... who killed me? o_O

Core, Shamus wasn't supposed to kill BurgerWitch. That e abandoned his faction made things frustrating. :/

Othsam, AKA Trapchan of team r00t did ;)

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Who murdered me.

That wasn't nice.

Fun game though Frost!

Robos a go go - aka Right, of Team Trade ;)

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    While we're at it, who killed me?

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I don't have to ask who killed me.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    So... who killed me? o_O

Core, Shamus wasn't supposed to kill BurgerWitch. That e abandoned his faction made things frustrating. :/

How did I abandon my faction exactly? First priority was getting rid of Team Trade.

Shamus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    While we're at it, who killed me?

that would be a vig from zandracon (euthanasia, team burgerwitch) onto samurai6966 (lisalisa, team trade), bussdrivered by Inomine (The Twins, team outskirts) onto you.

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    OhtsamOhtsam Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

:D

And while I technically didn't win I'm calling it a personal win due to me killing the last baddie.

Ohtsam on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Ohtsam wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

:D

And while I technically didn't win I'm calling it a personal win due to me killing the last baddie.

1 more night and you might have joined up with coregoon in winning ;)

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

I like how I always fucking contact Mafia.

God dammit Jdark.

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Oh, and the reason for calling out Shamus on day one was that I targeted Ringo (for no reason really :P), and by the narration it was obvious that I killed him.

CoreGoon on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    So... who killed me? o_O

And at the same time, it's not all that surprising. Monochrome was ultra fucked up and had no realistic chance of survival. Doing your best to off the Mafia in lieu of the possibility of a factional victory is...well, what you SHOULD do I would think.

Unless you're Lady Eri. :P

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Notch wrote: »
    Oh damn. :[ At least my teammate won. :]

Good stuff. <3

And I couldn't have done it without you. <3

The irony being that if you had guarded yourself instead of me, you would be the winner and I would be dead. :?

Oh, and:
    CoreGoon wrote: »
    Lucedes wrote: »
    OOOoooooOOOoooo

Looking forward to seeing a village victory after that last one. Kick their ass.

ooooOOOOOooooOOOO

Don't worry. I'll win again. :^:

8-)

CoreGoon on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Why the fuck was cow king killed. God damnit.

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I think because I did a random vote on Robo's.

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    GUYS YOU HAD A HUGE NETWORK, HOW DID YOU LOSE.

I guess jdark was the mole I had anticipated, but... I didn't guess it was him.
    That was probably how.

Lucedes on