As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East Swag Trading

• Options
    AnnadorkAnnadork Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I meant to get a scarf this year, but by the time I got there on Saturday they were all out. If anyone has one they would be willing to part with (doubtful as they're so cool but you never know) PM me and we can work out a trade/buy! Thanks!

Annadork on
  • Options
    gilby123gilby123 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    This is more merch than SWAG, but I thought it was awesome... giant 20-sided dice, anyone has or can link me to the site that sold?

How large are you looking for?

A simple search brings up assorted types (from 1 1/2" metal to inflatable beach ball D-20's)

gilby123 on
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the
    world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples
    of ignorance?" - John Lithgow, 3rd Rock from the Sun
  • Options
    Molotov CupcakeMolotov Cupcake Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I want a men's L Rockstar Social club shirt, with the rainbow R, if anyone has one. I'm willing to trade whatever you need.

Molotov Cupcake on
  • Options
    poisonxpoisonx Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    mrdrexler wrote: »
    poisonx wrote: »
    If anyone happens to have an extra male avatar hoodie code, i'll trade you with 2 48 hour xbl gold trial codes, as well as 600 microsoft points.

I will do this. I don't really need the XBL gold codes, mine doesnt expire for like 4 more years. I'll take the 600 point code for it.

whats your gamertag i'll send the points to your gamertag or the code

poisonx on
  • Options
    helmethelmet Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    I have a PAX 2010/Skate 3 skateboard deck. Got it signed by Sean and Rocco from Mega64. I was planning to actually use it, but they signed the wrong side. Would love to get them to resign it, maybe get Derrik too. =P
    FxCam_1269933043801.jpg
    FxCam_1269933063648.jpg

Also have some other stuff..
    • All Points Bulletin Criminal T-Shirt (Large)
    • All Points Bulletin Enforcer T-Shirt (Large + Small)
    • The Gig T-Shirt (Large)
    • Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Backpack
    • Mega64 Version 2
    • Mega64 PAX Exclusive DVD

Would like some Dragon Age stuff. :)

helmet on
  • Options
    LimondLimond Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I have got a Large BFBC2shirt. I would really like an XL version or the Rockstar Shirt (Not Red Dead Redemption but other one)

Limond on
    One clip, one kill.

I am a monster truck that walks like a man.
  • Options
    'T''T' King in the North BostonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Anyone else have a male 360 hoodie code? I don't have any swag to trade, but I'll give you a month free of XBL.

'T' on
    15e5VyH.png
  • Options
    carstairscarstairs Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    helmet wrote: »
    I
    [*]All Points Bulletin Enforcer T-Shirt (Large + Small)

That's the blue one, right? Any chance you'd accept an inflatable Dragon Age sword from Comic Con for the large enforcer shirt? The sword is still sealed in its packaging.

carstairs on
  • Options
    SinkuuSinkuu Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Valantine wrote: »
    for all the WoW heads out there I got a code for the bliz con exclusive Grunty the Murloc Marine i think they are selling for 60 to 100 bucks! ill trade for a scarf.. i want a scarf sooo hard!

who the hell was giving THAT out????

Sinkuu on
    they made me a signature, but I eated it. and I have an 18 inch laptop. :P
  • Options
    mrdrexlermrdrexler Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    mrdrexler wrote: »
    If anyone happens to have an extra male avatar hoodie code, i'll trade you with 2 48 hour xbl gold trial codes, as well as 600 microsoft points.

I will do this. I don't really need the XBL gold codes, mine doesnt expire for like 4 more years. I'll take the 600 point code for it.

whats your gamertag i'll send the points to your gamertag or the code

xxfatsxx

mrdrexler on
  • Options
    ClueClue Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I didn't know where to find the hoodie giveaway either so I'd love to trade for one. Preferably the guy/girl code.

I have a code for the steam download of Heroes of Might and Magic V from one of the booths, which I already had, to trade for it

-updated traded completed

Clue on
  • Options
    helmethelmet Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    carstairs wrote: »
    helmet wrote: »
    I
    [*]All Points Bulletin Enforcer T-Shirt (Large + Small)

That's the blue one, right? Any chance you'd accept an inflatable Dragon Age sword from Comic Con for the large enforcer shirt? The sword is still sealed in its packaging.

Its actually very green, my phone is having a hard time capturing the color.
    FxCam_1269933171877.jpg
    FxCam_1269933231726.jpg

helmet on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Ah, sorry then, helmet. I have the black, red (2x, one still sealed and ready to be traded), and green ones. I'm trying to find the blue one to complete the set. :(

Since the red one says criminals, I figured the blue one was enforcers.

carstairs on
  • Options
    mathmanmathman Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Anyone have a Behemoth lanyard they don't want? And again, any pins? Same offer as before (Castle crasher code, free XBL trials)

mathman on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    mathman wrote: »
    Anyone have a Behemoth lanyard they don't want? And again, any pins? Same offer as before (Castle crasher code, free XBL trials)

I've got a spare Behemoth lanyard, but asking for Castle Crashers for that seems a bit one-sided and I don't really need any XBL trials. :?

carstairs on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I have a bunch of Behemoth lanyards.

mrdrexler on
  • Options
    mathmanmathman Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    If someone wants to trade the Castle Crashers code for a lanyard, PM me. I never was going to use the code since I already have the game.

mathman on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    You've been PMed.

mrdrexler on
  • Options
    Sirius389Sirius389 Registered User new member
    edited April 2010
    I really really want a PAX East hoodie for my avatar (female). I have a code for Heroes of Might & Magic V to use on steam that I can trade, or a Beatles Rock Band t-shirt for the male avatar. I was at PAX East on the 26th but I missed out on the hoodies :cry:

Sirius389 on
  • Options
    Oldmangloom315Oldmangloom315 [ENFORCER] Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have a spare avatar PAX East hoodie code.

I'd be willing to trade for some other virtual type thing or physical thing if you're willing to part with it(i'd pay for shipping).

Oldmangloom315 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Would like a male pax east hoodie code now...
    I have a code for Heroes of Might & Magic V to use on steam that I can trade, or a Beatles Rock Band t-shirt for the male avatar
    *edit* and a green magic the gathering (sealed) deck...

Sirius389 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I have spare hoodie codes as well. Both male, and female. Two of each. I'd like to trade for MS points.

mrdrexler on
  • Options
    kevbayerkevbayer Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I completely forgot about those skateboard decks. They looked awesome and I would have loved to score one. I got some tshirts, but I'ma wear them all, and don't have anything else to trade :-) No big. I don't skate anymore anyway: too old and fat. :lol:

I would have loved some more of the DDO turbine points cards they were handing out - I got two cards, but an aquaintance got a bunch of them.

Wanted an XL Kingston tshirt, but got a L instead :-( gave it to my wife.

kevbayer on
    Find me at:
    My book reviews, twitter, FB.
  • Options
    ninjownedninjowned Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Looking for:

Intel "Mind Your Motherboard" in a Large.
    Intel "I Prefer Anti-Social Networking" in a Medium.
    The third Intel shirt in an XL

Have cash and Xbox Live Avatar codes for trade!

ninjowned on
    ninjowned!
  • Options
    Arithon32Arithon32 Member of the Pinquisition Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm looking for a male XBL Avatar Hoodie code. I can trade a female one.

Arithon32 on
    vru37z14gk5j.png

• Options
    gilby123gilby123 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Valantine wrote: »
    for all the WoW heads out there I got a code for the bliz con exclusive Grunty the Murloc Marine i think they are selling for 60 to 100 bucks! ill trade for a scarf.. i want a scarf sooo hard!

If I had an extra scarf, I would in a hot second. Grunty is AWESOME. Only bought one scarf, though, and can't bring to trade it away. Though about getting a second, but felt bad given the lines on Friday morning. In hindsight, knowing they'd sell out so fast, maybe I should've.

gilby123 on
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the
    world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples
    of ignorance?" - John Lithgow, 3rd Rock from the Sun
  • Options
    MinimoMinimo Registered User new member
    edited April 2010
    I've been looking high and low for a female PAX East hoodie, so if anyone has a spare code I would be so grateful if I could have it. I would be your slave for a very very long time :P

Minimo on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Minimo wrote: »
    I've been looking high and low for a female PAX East hoodie, so if anyone has a spare code I would be so grateful if I could have it. I would be your slave for a very very long time :P

I have an extra that I would gladly trade for some MS points. :)

mrdrexler on
  • Options
    thespianthespian Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    This is more merch than SWAG, but I thought it was awesome... giant 20-sided dice, anyone has or can link me to the site that sold?

Pandemonium Books, in Central Square (4 Pleasant St.), Cambridge, MA.

pandemoniumbooks.com
    617-547-3721

They're closed today for Easter Sunday, btw. When I worked there they took orders over the phone sometimes, and deflated it fits into the $5 flat rate shipping box.

Thes.

thespian on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    If anyone wants two packs of the Magic cards that came in the swag bags, just PM me an address. I have a green and a black, they're unopened, I just don't play Magic. Don't really want anything in return unless you're offering, and I don't mind covering the buck or so for shipping (US only, sorry, no international). Just figure someone else would enjoy them, and otherwise I'd just throw them away.

:edit: And they've been claimed.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    mrjedistudmrjedistud Registered User new member
    edited April 2010
    If anyone wants two packs of the Magic cards that came in the swag bags, just PM me an address. I have a green and a black, they're unopened, I just don't play Magic. Don't really want anything in return unless you're offering, and I don't mind covering the buck or so for shipping (US only, sorry, no international). Just figure someone else would enjoy them, and otherwise I'd just throw them away.

:edit: And they've been claimed.

Bummer, my son and I were trying like crazy to find a black deck. Anyone have an extra black magic deck?

mrjedistud on
  • Options
    TheGreat2ndTheGreat2nd Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Does anybody have the RBN Demo CD?
    I wanna give it a listen, if you could rip it and post it online, it would be awesome :D

TheGreat2nd on
    BinghamtonUniversity.png
    I'm Jacob Wilson. | facebook | thegreat2nd | [url="aim:goim?screenname=TheGreatSecond&message=Hello+from+the+Penny+Arcade+Forums!"]aim[/url]
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Is anyone interested in the Skate 3 PAX East skateboard deck posted on the first page? I still have mine sealed.

mrdrexler on
  • Options
    DrWaffleDrWaffle Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have an extra PaxEast avatar hoodie available. Question, if I use a code for a male code, is the female one still available to me?

Anyway, I have an extra code for either regardless, so PM me if you'd like one...and if you have something to trade, all the bettter. :P

DrWaffle on
    leggo my eggo
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I have a FFXIII code for the Male Avatar. A Green Sealed Deck of the Magic the Gathering Cards (I will cover shipping).

Wondering what the Skate 3 Decks are going for?

Sirius389 on
  • Options
    ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sirius389 wrote: »
    I still would like a hoodie code for the male avatar, I have 2 FFXIII codes, one for the Male Avatar and one for the Chocobo. A Green Sealed Deck of the Magic the Gathering Cards (I will cover shipping). Also a code for Might & Magic V via Steam.

I dont have a hoodie, but I'd love the might&Magic V code.

I have random T Shirts and stickers.

Im going away for military Duty for a month though, and am leaving in about an hour.

I'll be back on May 6th.

So take that into account.

ZeroHourHero on
  • Options
    StephidabefidaStephidabefida Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have an extra hoodie code for both male and female. I would love to trade for Might and Magic V. Thanks!

Stephidabefida on
    bftgk95jb551.png

• Options
    AptivaAptiva Registered User new member
    edited April 2010
    Does anybody have the RBN Demo CD?
    I wanna give it a listen, if you could rip it and post it online, it would be awesome :D

Well, I assume you mean the one that came in the white slip, with all the Harmonix-based RBN bands? While I don't have that (But I do know someone who does), My two bands' EP's got handed out over at PAX East 2010's Harmonix/MTV Games booth, and I've personally put both up online for those whom couldn't attend the show to snag a physical (hand numbered!) copy.

[Bluefusion's "Interval" EP], for the crazy guitar loving metalheads.
    [Freen in Green's "This EP is -totally- Green!" EP.], For the indie band, unconventional, animated sorta feel.

Speaking of, Did anyone here manage to snag a copy of our EPs? I'd love to hear about it, if so!
    -Aptiva! (Bluefusion/Freen in Green guitarist)

Aptiva on
  • Options
    DrWaffleDrWaffle Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I also have a medium, black "Crank that Sh#t UP!" t-shirt from the NVIDIA scavenger hunt that's too small for me (after washing). Would like to trade for a large, if anyone has one. Thanks.

DrWaffle on
    leggo my eggo
  • Options
    rdldrrdldr Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have Mind your Motherboard in large and the anti-social one in XL

rdldr on
This discussion has been closed.