As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I can't poop unless I'm at work

2»

• Options
    RemingtonRemington Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    You guys are missing a couple important points.

I'm literally only at work for 20-30 minutes before I have to go. Eating differently and exercise can't be the issue here.

And it's not based on time, it's based on location.

Start at 6 am? Poop sometime around 630. Start at 7 am? Poop sometime around 730. Work at noon? 1230 poop it is.

It's retail, so literally the only "exercise" I'm getting is standing and walking. And I do that at home, too.

Remington on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    It's part of the "routine" thing. Routine doesn't always have to be about time, but merely being at work triggers it. "Get up->Go to work->poop"

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Have you tried going to the store on your day off?

I hate going at work, though it's more of a general dislike of public restrooms than work-specific.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Remington wrote: »

I'm literally only at work for 20-30 minutes before I have to go. Eating differently and exercise can't be the issue here.

Start at 6 am? Poop sometime around 630. Start at 7 am? Poop sometime around 730. Work at noon? 1230 poop it is.

It's retail, so literally the only "exercise" I'm getting is standing and walking. And I do that at home, too.

What happens on your days off?

Esh on
  • Options
    RemingtonRemington Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Esh wrote: »
    Remington wrote: »

What happens on your days off?

Ill sometimes still get the urge to go, though not nearly as badly or as often. It usually just results ina lot of noise and maybe some pellets.

I guess when put that way, the routine thing kinda does make sense. I have gone to work on my day off just for a visit but I've never gotten the urge.

The nice thing about our store is that customers never use the bathroom here. I think I've had a customer walk into the bathroom at the same time as me 3 times in the 2 years I've worked here. And that's going 2 or 3 times a day.

I think tomorrow I'm gonna do some crunches to try and see if that helps anything.

Remington on