Options

DPM Fierce [chat]

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Living with two libertarians has made me very excellent at biting my tongue.

See I'd be telling them not to touch my TV because that would kill their motivation to work for their own TVs, and in general treat them like crap.

Well, that would be one way to accelerate my living with VH, because you know, my father would throw me out of the house.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    You thought that was weird justin?

Fuck, I'd tape a girl blowing me while I play WoW if I could.

Justin thinks it's weird if they don't negotiate the price up front

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Lawndart wrote: »
    You don't know shallow until someones used "Well, the novelty wore off" as an excuse to dump you.

what you've never dated a lady for novelty?

that's been like half of my relationships

One time I dated a novelty ice cream cone.

It didn't last long.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    James wrote: »
    I couldn't even really be friends with a series conservative

I am kind of a dick to people who are wrong

I just don't talk about politics and refrain from talking about religion with them (even if we have the same religion).

Canadians never talk religion, total faux pas.

The only people who talk about it are people I know from church, and that is fairly rare.

James on
  • Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    You don't know shallow until someones used "Well, the novelty wore off" as an excuse to dump you.

No, I save novelty as a motivator for comically hideous acts of wanton sexual depravity.

I'm a born romantic, I guess.

Lawndart on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »

It didn't last long.
    Waffuru Cone Samurai

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I think getting sexual favors while playing WoW is weird as hell. I think it's because sex is way more enjoyable like, in a bed, and so it just makes it seem like you're having such a good time levelling in Un'Goro or raiding ICC that you can't tear yourself away for an awesome blowjob.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    It's not the blowjob, it's playing WoW that's weird.

I dunno. There are times when WoW is fun.

I sort of stopped playing three weeks ago. I did not make a choice to stop playing. I just stopped logging on for raids.

I pretty much only log on every 2 days to check my auctions and then go back to doing other things. I need to just end my subscription and spend the $15 a month on something else.

_J_ on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Oh, I played WoW one night when my ex was studying and when she wanted to blow me while playing, I turned her down cuz I thought it was weird. She seemed hurt by that.

But I made it up to her the next day by taking her hiking and she loved it.

Oh right, then she cheated on me and said I didn't care about her.

Yeah, that's what I get for being a selfless and trusting baffoon.

So I'm gonna try actually sleeping now though.

This is why you never turn down a blowjob.
    Brandon Routh

Yes. And I want his character to just fucking die.
    Good news!
    The Ring slowly tortures him while making him watch his wife dieing over and over again? And we learn in the trades that Routh is a very serious method actor so the torture wasn't faked?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    _J_ wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    Hachface wrote: »
    I've given up on Foucault, though.

whence my giving up on you

Let's all give up on Foucault.

When i read summaries of Foucault I sometimes like what i read (sometimes I don't but whatever).

When I read Foucault directly I kind of want to die. Maybe it's better in the original French?

Hachface on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

I'd date a bear on a unicycle simply for the novelty of it.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I've never had someone bring up religion outside of the context of school when religion became the topic of discussion.

But, you know, liberal SoCal and all that.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh, I played WoW one night when my ex was studying and when she wanted to blow me while playing, I turned her down cuz I thought it was weird. She seemed hurt by that.

Did she break up with you because you did not let her blow you?

You think that's weird? One of my break ups was caused because I wouldn't rape my girlfriend. I shit you not.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I think getting sexual favors while playing WoW is weird as hell. I think it's because sex is way more enjoyable like, in a bed, and so it just makes it seem like you're having such a good time levelling in Un'Goro or raiding ICC that you can't tear yourself away for an awesome blowjob.

Sometimes it's fun to distract your partner.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    _J_ I appreciate that your respect for philosophers stops well before the analytic-continental divide.

Hachface on
  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

A blowjob while raiding :winky:

Why'd the MT die? Why'd you stop healing him?

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    so it just makes it seem like you're having such a good time levelling in Un'Goro or raiding ICC that you can't tear yourself away for an awesome blowjob.

EXACTLY!!!!!

When I told my girlfriend that I enjoyed being with her more than I enjoyed playing WoW she got mad at me.

At least SOMEONE understands that blowjobs > WoW.

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Alternatively, it would be weird as hell to feel pleasure while playing WoW.

Damn I am on fire!

Sarksus on
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    DeShadowC wrote: »

A blowjob while raiding :winky:

Why'd the MT die? Why'd you stop healing him?

LEERRROOOOYYYYY JEENKKKIINNNNSSSS!!!!

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

Frankie's safe because she's vintage

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

Sometimes it's fun to distract your partner.

Maybe I just conflate WoW strongly with neckbeardy addiction because imagining this during other hobbies doesn't weird me out nearly as much

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited April 2010

It didn't last long.
    Waffuru Cone Samurai

4491871253_df4139bc42_o.jpg

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Brandon Routh

Good news!
    The Dacia Sanduro is almost here!

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Raiden333 wrote: »

You think that's weird? One of my break ups was caused because I wouldn't rape my girlfriend. I shit you not.

what?

_J_ on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    drinkin fernet branca

how many bottles of this am i gonna have to go through before it starts tasting good, pods?

i dunno, I liked it after the first few tries

@hach: I know we've had this conversation before, but I think Foucault is a compelling writer who knows how to structure both his arguments and his rhetoric and can turn a phrase with style.

This may be because I read so much Derrida and Heidegger, so Foucault just seems like a breeze.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hachface wrote: »
    _J_ I appreciate that your respect for philosophers stops well before the analytic-continental divide.

Thank you.

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Holy shit old people like the Marriage Ref.

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited April 2010

it's a difficult balancing act, robos

let me warn you up front

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Some games it would really bug me.

If I was playing street fighter or starcraft? Leave my junk alone!

Something mindless like mario galaxy or WoW though? Go to town.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Raiden333 wrote: »

what?

I figured somebody would ask, so I went ahead and copied and pasted where I wrote it up from awhile back:
    I briefly went out with this girl in high school. She was constantly dropping sexual innuendo and teasing me about the things she wanted to do, though we were both virgins. We made out quite a few times but didn't exactly have a time/location to get naked, with snooping parents and all. Eventually I get paid to house-sit for a friend for a weekend. Awesome, house to myself, so I invite this girl to come over and spend the night with me. She excitedly accepts. Condoms are purchased.

We have a fun night that ends with the two of us in bed. I just finished giving her oral, she's naked and all I have left on are my boxers. I start taking them off and she stops me and climbs on top of me, and grinds on me. I enjoy that for a bit but I'm a little bit anxious to move on to what we were excited about.

She stops me and says no. "What?" "I'm uncomfortable." "Oh... uh... Okay. Can I at least get a handjob or something to finish me off?" "No, I don't want to."

This while she continues grinding on me and doing interesting things to my neck in between words. So, a little frustrated at my newfound blue balls, I tell her fine, that I'm going to go downstairs and sleep on the couch so that I can finish myself off without making her uncomfortable. The next morning she's all pissed off at me and we break up soon after.

I thought that I pushed too hard and didn't notice she was uncomfortable and I just didn't notice until it was time to actually have sex and she put her foot down. I felt like an asshole.

Then, when we start talking to each other again, I find out that she actually wanted to fuck that night. She just thought that it was her role as a girl to say no, and my role as a guy to take her, and I should have known by what she was doing that she wanted me to. She said that "if I wanted to get laid I had to learn how to be a man, like [her new boyfriend.]"

Yeah, then we promptly stopped talking again.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Brandon Routh

Good news!
    The Dacia Sanduro is almost here!

That made me laugh much harder then it should have.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

ICC?

James on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    My cat was fascinated with Thom's avatar for a second

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Some games it would really bug me.

If I was playing street fighter or starcraft? Leave my junk alone!

Something mindless like mario galaxy or WoW though? Go to town.

I can't take any game that seriously.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

it's a difficult balancing act, robos

let me warn you up front

You're right, I'd probably be better off dating the unicycle.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Pretty sure I would accept a blowjob at all times regardless of what game I was playing.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    James wrote: »

ICC?

Icecrown Citadel, the latest and greatest raid instance.

• Options
    edited April 2010
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Frankie's safe because she's vintage

yes

and also she seems to completely reinvent herself every six months or so

novelty isn't really an issue with her

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    My cat was fascinated with Thom's avatar for a second

It is hypnotic. There was a surprisingly strong response when I brought it back.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I'd actually say that the majority of girls that I know actually want men that well, man handle them, that coerce them, that are the sexual agressor, etc.

It's decently off putting.

Inquisitor on
This discussion has been closed.