As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[DnD 4E PbP] The Gladiators TA - uri, vinciri, verberari, ferroque necari

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Actually Odunn delayed until no enemies adjacent or before guards turn, and 51ckle has yet to go. So I guess 51ckle then Odunn then guards. Dakketh took his death save already. I messed up the init order so Rubjo went before 51ckle. I'll correct it all next round.

51ckle!

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    PepiPopaPepiPopa Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    OK i guess we're doing this.
    As H1 hits 51ckle with his halberd a spike from the shield cuts the guard deep in the chest and he falls flat.
    Immediate Reaction Razor shield after being hit - Results 1d8+4: 8 [1d8=4]

As the guard drops and the halberd makes a loud sound on the ground the Warforged glows with power.
    Minor action - Triumphant vigor - 1d6+1+4: 9

And i mark HG1 again with Nature's wrath - Free action
    The warden now glowing with new power swings with all his power at HG1.
    Earth shield strike - 1d20+8: 19
    Damage - 1d10+5: 8

TL;DR Version
    Killed H1 with shield healed for 9 i am at 25/47 atm
    HG1 is marked again - And i hit him for 8 damage he is currently at 23/47 i have +1 AC.
    As the guard spills his blood the Warforged grins and changes stance its lips curling into a cackling sneer.
    Minor action - Form of the Laughing killer +2 Will until end of encounter and allies have combat advantage when making attacks against adjacent to me enemies.

Question:
    Can i forgo my movement action for an extra minor ?

Edited added a second minor.

PepiPopa on
    Our testament and story is forever death or glory.
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Yes.

Standard, Move, Minor
    Standard, Minor, Minor
    Move, Move, Minor
    Minor, Minor, Minor

I can't remember if there are any other variations.

Odunn!

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Still stunned by the sudden onslaught of blade and lightning after his previous exertions, Odunn can do little but simply try to defend himself.
    Total defense! +2 to all defenses until start of next turn.

Save vs Daze: 1d20 15 Success!!

Guh... ranged attacker, who needs to reload, dazed, melee standard (soldier?) adjacent... guhhhh....

Death!

hippofant on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    PepiPopa wrote: »
    Minor action - Form of the Laughing killer +2 Will until end of encounter and allies have combat advantage when making attacks against adjacent enemies.
    Adjacent to themselves or adjacent to you?

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    To me i will edit it.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    The guards begin to show fear as the minotaur and construct begin to rip through a few of their friends. Canderus and 51ckle find themselves as the targets of a few of the guards, though not all of them are able to overcome the shock of what they just saw and land the blows.

Canderus' attack left him wide open to strikes of retaliation, but even so the damage is minimal compared to what it could have been. 51ckle manages to deflect one bolt as another puts a dent in him, while the mage's magic missiles are easily avoided with a simple duck. Odunn is able to evade enough of the halberd coming down on him to only take the beating of the flat side, rather than suffer the razor edge.

They seem to think that Rubjo is unconcious despite his voicing a healing word for Dakketh, who starts to come around as the guard next to him and the mage are distracted by his allies.

Actions:
    H3 - HIT Canderus - 4 dmg
    H4 - Move C4 - MISS Odunn - 8 dmg
    H6 - Move E6 - MISS 51ckle - 10 dmg
    HG1 - HIT Canderus - 7 dmg
    HG2 - HIT Odunn - 4 dmg
    HG4 - HIT 51ckle - 6 dmg
    M - MISS 51ckle

Init:
    Dakketh
    51ckle
    Rubjo
    Odunn
    Guards
    Canderus

I changed the init order to what it's supposed to be, rather than the mess I made this past round. :) Hopefully I'll keep it updated from here on.

Map:
    Day2Encounter2StreetTA3.jpg

There are two rooftops in this map, you can climb up to them from the vendors or up the sides using windows. DC15 to climb the vendor cart to the top, DC20 to climb the wall. The rooftops are difficult terrain and are considered 10' high.

The front of the vendors are difficult terrain, but not the back area. The fountain is also considered difficult terrain. People are currently here, and you can use them to as full cover, but they will scatter if threatened. Moving through a crowd is difficult terrain.

Stats:
    Canderus (MundaneSoul) - HP 18/39 - AC 16 - F 17 - R 13 - W 12 COLOR="Orange"]+4 to be hit[/COLOR
    Odunn (hippofant) - HP 12/27 - AC 15 - F 13 - R 16 - W 19 COLOR="Orange"]+2 def usont[/COLOR
    Dakketh (tzeentchling) - HP 12/30 - AC 17 - F 15 - R 17 - W 17
    Rubjo (Zombie Hero) - HP 8/30 - AC 21 - F 16 - R 17 - W 16 COLOR="orange"]prone - dazed[/COLOR
    51ckle (PepiPopa) - HP 19/47 - AC 20 - F 17 - R 15 - W 15 COLOR="orange"]+1 AC ueont[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]+2 Will ueoe[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]allies gain CA against adj to 51ckle enemies[/COLOR
    H3 - HP 1 - AC 18 - F 16 - R 15 - W 14
    H4 - HP 1 - AC 18 - F 16 - R 15 - W 14
    H6 - HP 1 - AC 18 - F 16 - R 15 - W 14
    HG1 - HP 23 - AC 18 - F 16 - R 16 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]marked: 51ckle[/COLOR
    HG2 - HP 21 - AC 18 - F 16 - R 16 - W 14
    HG4 - HP 47 - AC 18 - F 16 - R 16 - W 14
    M - HP 35 - AC 17 - F 13 - R 14 - W 15
    Dakketh!

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Recovering thanks to Rubjo's chant, Dakketh sees the situation and decides he needs to break out his serious moves. He explodes into a flurry of action, one which the mage in particular is unable to avoid. The guard in front of him is only clipped, but it's enough to send him tumbling off the roof. Dakketh then quickly draws one of the healing potions in his belt sash and prepares to down it.
    Move: Stand from prone.
    Standard: Masterful Spiral vs HG4, M, H6: 3#1d20+7 vs Reflex:
    HG4: 13+2 = 15 - miss by 1!
    M: 26 - hit!
    H6: 14 - miss by 1! twice! ugh.
    Damage: 3d8+5 24 to the Mage, 12 to HG4. Missed attacks never damage minions. :(
    My range with melee touch attacks increases to 2.

Free: Centered Flurry of Blows, on HG4. He takes 6 damage and is slid off the roof to H4. I believe that's fall damage?

Minor: Draw healing potion.
    Summary: Dakketh 12/30 HP, 4/8 HS used, 0 AP. In a Daily Stance. Will use Iron Mind if attacked and hit to gain +2 to all defenses as an immediate interrupt.
    Mage: 24 damage
    HG4: 18 damage, slid off roof to H4 - fall damage? save to avoid fall?

51ckle!

tzeentchling on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    As HG1 swings his halberd towards his new found ally, 51ckle swings back at HG1.
    Warden's Fury - 1d20+8: 22 [1d20=14]
    Damage - 1d10+5: 7 [1d10=2]

51ckle absorbs the blows and dodges the magic and looks around. He strikes at HG1 with a cackle.
    Form of the laughing killer - 1d20+8: 15 +1 from Warforged tactics because Canderus is next to me = 16 HIT
    Damage - 1d10+5: 11 damage +5 ongoing
    Minor action - Healing potion
    Heal myself 10 points -1 surge. 12 left.
    51ckle sees the new fallen enemy and keeps cackling as both stare at the warforged.
    Free action - Nature's Wrath on HG1 and HG4
    ROAR

Rubjo!

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Rubjo will delay until after Canderus and Odunn.
    I really like going last.

Odunn\Canderus!

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    As Dakketh forces the guard towards the edge, he grabs the edge of the roof just barely with his fingertips, saving himself from going completely over the edge.
    Falling rules (in case they come up again): Saving throw to prevent going over the edge. If you fail, then 1d10 damage per 10' you fall. Rooftops are 10' high.

Sorry, I keep forgetting that Tzeentch plays Canderus right now.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Finally shaking off his shell shock from being blasted by lightning, Odunn's senses sharpen and fixate on those enemies firing their weapons at him from afar. Gritting his teeth, he decides to show them some real marksmanship.
    Move: Shift to E3
    Standard: Biting Swarm vs AC on H3: 1d20+11 18 Hit! H3 dies.
    Minor: Reload

Also who's the newly fallen enemy? HG1 is still alive, no?

Canderus!

hippofant on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Yeah i thought HG4 was gonna fall. Thats why i said newly fallen enemy meaning HG4 but he grabbed the edge.But that guard is pretty damn ninja.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    PepiPopa wrote: »
    Yeah i thought HG4 was gonna fall. Thats why i said newly fallen enemy meaning HG4 but he grabbed the edge.But that guard is pretty damn ninja.
    Not too ninja, he saved by 1. :P

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Am I still on Canderus? OK. By my calculations, HG1 will take 5 damage at the start of his turn and die, so I'll go after HG4.

Seeing the guard dangling from the rooftop, Canderus swings his axe at him in a murderus [sic] rage. His axe cleaves through the guard's armor, drawing blood.
    Standard: Howling Strike vs HG4:
    1d20+11 27 vs AC - hit! 1d12+1d6+6 13 damage. HG4 at 22 HP and bloodied. I also roll like crap on d12s apparently.

Man, I totally didn't notice Vanguard weapons have the property of +1d8 damage on a charge, and it's not factored in to his Orokos sheet since he didn't equip it. That definitely would have changed last turn a bit.

No move or minor, I think.

Rubjo!

tzeentchling on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    This is looking up. I like this.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Still lying in a pool of his own blood, Rubjo tries to gain his composure. His senses are dulled and his has only a vague idea of what is going on around him. Rubjo's strength fails him as he tries to stand up. He raises his shield over his head to try and gain protection from attacks.
    Standard Action: Total Defense

Saving Throw vs. Dazed: 1d20 1 FAILS!

Guards!

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    The guard hanging onto the ledge is hit by Canderus savage blow and falls from the roof. Canderus swings his arms to knock the falling guard away from him so he doesn't land directly on him.

The guards begin to swing their halberds in a fury, at first missing 51ckle and Odunn with their sharp edges, but the third finds purchase in Canderus' hide, blood spilling out and staining the ground.

The mage now focuses onto Dakketh, clutching his chest but reaching out with his hand. Suddenly a bolt of magical energy leaps from the mage and strikes Dakketh in the face, almost knocking him off the roof and nearly knocking him out!

Rubjo feels the world come into focus, seeing the guards numbers dwindling and his friends fighting fiercely, he is inspired to get up and join the battle once again!

Actions:
    HG4 - FAIL climb - Fall to H4 - 6 dmg - prone
    HG2 - MISS 51ckle
    H4 - MISS Odunn
    H6 - Move E5 - HIT Canderus - 11 dmg
    M - HIT Dakketh - 10 dmg
    Rubjo shakes off his daze and stands to his feet!

Init:
    Dakketh
    51ckle
    Odunn
    Rubjo
    Guards
    Canderus

Map:
    Day2Encounter2StreetTA4-1.jpg

There are two rooftops in this map, you can climb up to them from the vendors or up the sides using windows. DC15 to climb the vendor cart to the top, DC20 to climb the wall. The rooftops are difficult terrain and are considered 10' high.

The front of the vendors are difficult terrain, but not the back area. The fountain is also considered difficult terrain. People are currently here, and you can use them to as full cover, but they will scatter if threatened. Moving through a crowd is difficult terrain.

Stats:
    Canderus (MundaneSoul) - HP 7/39 - AC 16 - F 17 - R 13 - W 12
    Odunn (hippofant) - HP 12/27 - AC 15 - F 13 - R 16 - W 19
    Dakketh (tzeentchling) - HP 2/30 - AC 17 - F 15 - R 17 - W 17 COLOR="Orange"]Iron Mind +2 def[/COLOR
    Rubjo (Zombie Hero) - HP 8/30 - AC 21 - F 16 - R 17 - W 16
    51ckle (PepiPopa) - HP 29/47 - AC 20 - F 17 - R 15 - W 15 COLOR="orange"]+2 Will ueoe[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]allies gain CA against adj to 51ckle enemies[/COLOR
    H4 - HP 1 - AC 18 - F 16 - R 15 - W 14
    H6 - HP 1 - AC 18 - F 16 - R 15 - W 14
    HG4 - HP 10 - AC 18 - F 16 - R 16 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]marked: 51ckle[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]Prone[/COLOR
    M - HP 11 - AC 17 - F 13 - R 14 - W 15
    Canderus!
    Zombie Hero, I hope you don't mind but I'm pulling a DM ruling that you've been disabled long enough and Rubjo has been inspired by his companions will to fight to shake off the daze and get back on his feet! Didn't think the dice would be so cruel to you. That may end up (but is not yet) being a house rule, that status effects only last 3 rounds. It's just kinda ridiculous if they go much longer since most battles don't seem to last more than 5 rounds unless they are especially tough.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Good rule. Being disabled for the whole fight is sucky.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Should we just start from the top with this initiative block? Canderus attacked just before the guards went last round. I don't mind swinging for him again though :D

tzeentchling on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    That was my fault last time for messing up the init order. He is supposed to go first. But if you'd rather have everyone else go first just delay him. That's fine. I just wanted to get the init order right.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Well, OK then. :)

Canderus rushes the guard in front of him, tossing his horns to throw the man off balance before striking, but his blade catches only air.
    Standard: Pressing Strike vs HG4: Shift through HG4 to square H3 before hitting to add +1d6 damage.
    1d20+9 12 vs AC - miss! Would have killed him too on a hit.
    No move or minor.

Dakketh barely manages to hold on to consciousness as the mage's blast hits him. With a grimace on his face, he slips towards the mage. Forgoing his usual acrobatics, he settles for a straight jab at the mage's face. The mage drops to his knees, swaying crazily. Like a certain soccer player, Dakketh sends the mage off the other edge of the roof with a vicious boot to the chest, hearing a sickening crunch when the mage's body hits the ground. Suddenly aware that he's a wide-open target in the open, Dakketh drops prone on the side of the roof away from the other guards and their crossbows.
    Move: Shift H7.
    Standard: Crane's Wings vs M:
    1d20+7 14 vs Fort - hit! 1d10+5 10 damage puts him at 1 HP.
    Free: CFoB, M takes 6 damage and dies.
    Minor: Drop prone! +2 to all defenses against ranged attacks against me. Assuming they can see me on the far side of the roof.

51ckle!

tzeentchling on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    After a moment of careful calculation 51ckle executes what seems to be a perfect routine practiced hundreds of times.He uses Nature's wrath marking HG4 again then shifting to F2 his hammer turning to heavy stone and striking at HG2 hitting the ground beneath his target shattering the stone.
    Warden's Lunge - 1d20+8: 9 CRITICAL MISS !!!

ODUNN !

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Odunn continues firing off his crossbow, felling guards in rapid succession.
    Standard: Biting Swarm vs AC vs H4: 1d20+11 25 Hit! H4 dies.
    Move: Does a little jig.

He who is perpetually dazed!

hippofant on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Finally aware of his surroundings and able to stand on his feet, Rubjo feels invigorated. Barely able to see through the blood running down his face, he sees a human guard isolated from his friends. With a goblin rage that surprises himself, Rubjo leaps at the human, slicing him across the jugular. The human's blood sprays all over the already blood soaked goblin, who is now unable to tell whose blood is whose.
    Move: Move to F4
    Standard: MBA on H6

Melee Basic Attack vs AC: 1d20+6 26 1d8+3 11 HIT! H6 dies.

Goblin Tactics: Directly away from whatever melee attacker.

Guards!
    I'm saving my last heal for when (if) someone drops.

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    The guard behind 51ckle attempts to strike him from behind, but 51ckle's too quick to be fooled by that. He swings around and catches the guard's halberd with an expert parry, deflecting it harmlessly off the side. Though in doing so, he opens himself up for the prone guard behind him, who catches him by the leg with his own halberd, bringing him down to the ground before striking him again with the weapon.

Actions:
    HG2 - Move F2 - MISS 51ckle
    HG4 - Stand - HIT 51ckle - 15 dmg - knocked prone

Init:
    Dakketh
    51ckle
    Odunn
    Rubjo
    Guards
    Canderus

Map:
    Day2Encounter2StreetTA5.jpg

Stats:
    Dakketh (tzeentchling) - HP 2/30 - AC 17 - F 15 - R 17 - W 17 COLOR="Orange"]prone[/COLOR
    51ckle (PepiPopa) - HP 14/47 - AC 20 - F 17 - R 15 - W 15 COLOR="Orange"]Prone[/COLORCOLOR="orange"]+2 Will ueoe[/COLOR COLOR="orange"]allies gain CA against adj to 51ckle enemies[/COLOR
    HG4 - HP 10 - AC 18 - F 16 - R 16 - W 14 COLOR="orange"]marked: 51ckle[/COLOR
    Canderus!

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Noticing that the guard in front of him did not get up, Canderus takes advantage. A quick stomp drops the guard's defenses long enough for the minotaur to land a solid headsman's chop, killing the guard. Canderus then moves through the fountain in order to get a clearer line of sight to the last guard in case his fellow gladiatiors cannot deal with him.
    Standard: Pressing Strike vs HG4, moving to H4-G4 to get +1d6:
    1d20+11 30 vs AC - hit! 1d12+6+1d6 13 damage, HG4 dies.
    Move: C4

Dakketh, breathing heavily, rolls over and surveys the battlefield. Seeing only one guard left, he draws a shuriken and flings it at the guard. It bounces off his faceguard and draws a line of blood across one cheek.
    Minor: Stow healing potion.
    Minor: Draw shuriken.
    Standard: Ranged Basic Attack vs HG2:
    1d20+10 19 vs AC - hit! 1d4+5 6 damage to HG2.

51ckle!

tzeentchling on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    51ckle bloodied and battered gets up slowly from his position clearly irritated by the guards and dusts off the shield by smacking it with his warhammer a few times. He again swings his warhammer at the guards chest trying to finish this however his attack misses the guard again hitting his halberd.
    Standard Action - Earth Shield Strike against H4 - 1d20+8: 16+1 from ADJ ally MISS BY ONE
    Move action - Stand up
    Free action - Mark HG2

ODUNN!

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Having picked off the guards on the western side of the market, Odunn turns to take his vengeance upon the attacker who had so aggressively pressed upon him earlier.
    Move: Shift to D3
    Spider Spirits vs AC against HG2: 1d20+11 26 Hit!
    1d10+1d8+6 16 poison damage, and HG2 takes a -2 penalty to defenses until EoNT

Rubjo!

hippofant on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I think HG2 is dead after Odunn's attack.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    As the last guard drops to his knees as the poison takes its toll on his body, he reaches behind him and grabs a short, fat cylindrical object. Pulling the cord, a bright spark is sent straight into the sky before it bursts overhead in a small shower of sparks.

His eyes then roll back into his head as it hits the ground, the cylinder rolling out of his hands.

That's when you feel the ground rumble. Just slightly, the ground shook. Then it shakes again. It shakes steadily in rhythm, each beat getting stronger until you start to hear what sounds like heavy footsteps. It isn't long before you see a large warforged soldier appear at the other end of the square. It comes to a stop and looks at the group as it slowly pulls a large scimitar from it's sheath. It points the scimitar towards the group and bellows a mighty mechanical shout!

Init:
    Roll Init!
    Warforged Savage

Map:
    Day2Encounter3StreetTA.jpg

Stats:
    Dakketh (tzeentchling) - HP 2/30 - AC 17 - F 15 - R 17 - W 17
    51ckle (PepiPopa) - HP 14/47 - AC 20 - F 17 - R 15 - W 15
    Warforged Savage - HP 98/98 - AC 20 - F 21 - R 18 - W 19
    Roll Init!
    New encounter. Gain your encounter powers back and while rolling init use any healing surges you want.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Initiative:
    Initiative: 1d20+4 13

Spending 3 Surges: Back to 30/30. (2 surges left)
    If we all beat the initiative of this thing, it may be worth it to let me go first, because i plan on using lead the attack the very first turn.

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Battered and pissed from the last fight 51ckle sees the new opponent. A large metal abomination which once called itself warforged.Now a slave to these .. guards who don't really guard.
    Spent 3 surges bringing me to 47/47
    10 surges left.
    Init - 1d20+4: 16
    I have no problem with waiting for your thing Zombie if we beat his initiative - +3 to attack seems pretty good.
    Oh and do we get another action point?

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Oh yeah, everyone gets 1 action point.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Odunn groans, unsure whether he would have been better off remaining in prison.
    Initiative: 1d20+3+2 16
    Spending 2 surges bringing me to 24/27, 5 surges left

Also, oops, didn't notice tzeentchling's "2nd" attack.

hippofant on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    As the last guard falls, Dakketh sits up and exhales heavily, regaining some of his lost strength. His rooftop rest is spoiled as it begins to shake and vibrate in time with the steps of the giant warforged. Sighing, Dakketh clambers to his feet and gets ready to fight again.
    Work post, will flavor later. Initiative: 1d20+7+2 17+2=19 Spend 3 surges, at 23/30, 2 surges left.

tzeentchling on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    As the last guard dies, Canderus' rage settles. He begins to see clearly, vision no longer tinged with blood red, and thus is able to detect the approach of the giant warforged even before his fellow gladiators.

Initiative: 1d20+2+2 23
    Do we have an ETA on Mundane Soul's return?

tzeentchling on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Sent him a PM. Last visit was "N/A" which is odd, so dunno if he's been able to get online even if just momentarily.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I'm assuming Canderus would heal (he has a ton of surges but I'm not sure exactly how many he has left) so I used 3 to put him close to full. No response yet to my PM, so if someone wants to take his turn go ahead.

Init:
    Canderus
    Warforged Savage
    Dakketh
    51ckel
    Odunn
    Rubjo

Map:
    Day2Encounter3StreetTA.jpg

Stats:
    Canderus (MundaneSoul) - HP 34/39 - AC 16 - F 17 - R 13 - W 12
    Odunn (hippofant) - HP 24/27 - AC 15 - F 13 - R 16 - W 19
    Dakketh (tzeentchling) - HP 23/30 - AC 17 - F 15 - R 17 - W 17
    Rubjo (Zombie Hero) - HP 30/30 - AC 21 - F 16 - R 17 - W 16
    51ckle (PepiPopa) - HP 47/47 - AC 20 - F 17 - R 15 - W 15
    Warforged Savage - HP 98/98 - AC 20 - F 21 - R 18 - W 19

I'm using a new color system for health:
    3/4 - Full: Lime
    1/2 - 3/4: Yellow
    1/4 - 1/2: Orange
    0 - 1/4: Red

Since surges are 1/4 value, this will help easily identify where your allies health is for heals or whatever. Rather than the red bloodied system I used before. So Orange and Red are both bloodied.
    Canderus!

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Canderus:
    Seeing a mighty foe before him, Canderus's spirits rise. Here was a true test of his might! Circling around to its rear, Canderus sees a weak spot. Pressing in, his greataxe severs one of the cables from the warforged's legs, spraying hot oil everywhere. It's not the blood Canderus seeks, but it will have to do.
    Move: C8.
    Standard: Pressing Strike. Shift to B8 before the attack.
    Pressing Strike vs WFS:
    1d20+9 29 Crit! Warforged Savage takes 1d12+6 18 + crit damage: 1d8 5 for 23 damage!

Rubjo is now set up for flanking against the beast, to help Lead the Attack go off. I suggest after the Warforged goes we all delay until Rubjo unless he moves out of flanking.

tzeentchling on