As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Online boardgames service

Black DawnBlack Dawn Registered User new member
edited May 2010 in Critical Failures
Hey guys, just thought I'd share with you all a discovery of mine: an online boardgame service with lots of great boardgames to play... for free!
I found this awhile back when I was searching for a way to play either Talisman or Dominion online. Talisman is still a no-go since the Xbox Live version fell by the wayside, but the service has Dominion, Pandemic, Carcassonne and other great European board games, all free to play.

The service is called BrettspielWelt, and as you can tell, the original program is in German. However, there is an English version that can be played through your browser or through a downloadable executable. One or two of the controls are still in German, but the service has so many great games it's worthwhile sitting down and figuring it all out.

Check it out and have fun!

[URL="[/URL]

Black Dawn on

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited May 2010
    we don't allow the forums to be used for marketing

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.