As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sensitivity to Camera Flash = Dumb Face!

RecklessReckless Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey all.

Over the past year or so, I've noticed that every time I'm posing for a picture and I know a camera flash is impending, my eyes go a little spastic, and I either wind up with closed eyes in the shot, or generally I just look like a schmuck.

Has anyone ever experienced this before? I know I'm succeptable to sneezing in the sun as well. There's a term for that, but I can't remember it just this moment. Phoetic sneezing, possibly?

If there's anything I can do to make myself look the opposite of dumb in pictures, I'm all ears.

Well, I'm not all ears. Because then I'd be a damned freak.

Thanks for any help. :D

Reckless on

• Options
    Jimmy KingJimmy King Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Well, I can't tell you how to solve it but I can tell you I've got the same issue. You'll be hard pressed to find a picture of me where my eyes aren't at least squinted a little bit. I think the photographer at my wedding wanted to punch me in the throat because I kept closing my eyes.

Jimmy King on
  • Options
    sarksark Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    yeah, i've got the same problem.

i look like a fucking retard in just about every photo i've ever had taken. in the mirror i look decently normal, so... i'm about 65% sure i don't always look like a fucking retard.

sark on
    tron4.png