Options

RADlands - and THEN the eel man comes for a little one on one

• Options
    DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I am so glad I didn't let Chuck die, he's way too much fun

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Shock G wrote: »
    Shock G wrote: »
    Pick a dude and scramble his psyche like an egg

tryin to make jimijum more of a support dude now

though I suppose lining you up for a good hit is support

hmmm

Or you could deal with that dude with the belt sander

fine, but just this once

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    oh hey
    knocked out first round
    awesome
    [The Girl Who Played with Fire]URL="http://glossolalia-rpg.pbworks.com/Sydney-%22Syd%22-McGee"]Sydney[/URL Stress 20% RAD 0% Tetsuo 75%
    [Skills: Pyrokinesis 70%, Parkour! 25%, Scheming 30%]
    [Traits: Agile 10%, Hottie 10%, Blue Fire 10%, Honor is for losers 5%, Condesending -5%, Short Temper -5%]

As she clolapses in a heap in the dark, Syd's last thoughts leak out to the group <Oh god, I am so screw...>

NeoToma on
  • Options
    DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I wonder what Syd was going to say?

"I am so screwing in a lightbulb when I wake up"?

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    CyenseCyense Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Syd in her final moments:
    screw-standard.jpg

Cyense on
    anteater.png
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    pffffhahahahahahahahaha

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    The Ocean King COLOR="Red"]Stress 0&#37;[/COLORCOLOR="RoyalBlue"]Burning Spirit 0%[/COLORCOLOR="Lime"]RAD 0%[/COLOR
    Human Uniter of Tribes and Ruler of All Under the Eternal Blue(ish Green) Sky
    Skills
    [Unexpected Attacks 67%] [Khaganship 68%] ["Horse"manship 20%]
    Traits
    [Ain't got time to read -5%] [A woman's place is in the yurt -5%] [John Wayne's The Conquerer -10%] [Leader of the charge +10%] [The Me that believes in You +10%]
    Meta Trait
    [Human] Burning Spirit!!!!!

The Ocean King considered for a moment, then stated, "My empire has become a diverse one...And so all of the tribes which compose it deserve...special consideration...No robots, psychers or mutants need be called...from their own personal quests. As for the others who accompanied them...extend to them an invitation.
    "Dan...A trusted general may be useful...
    "The child who accompanied the metal men...Chuck?...it will do the boy good to see his khan triumph...Boys need heroes...
    "Dusty...One of my oldest companions...and a good ma--woma--thing to have in your corner...
    "Kain...If he frightens me...our enemies will surely tremble before him..."

The Ocean King paused for a moment, recalling with a curious mix of fondness and bitterness the beating and needed lesson bestowed upon him by his bureaucrat...he scowled slightly.

"Henry...Mongkhe Khan is as close as I have to an heir...perhaps it would be unwise for us to quest together at this point in time...to place both of us in danger's way..."

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    [Title][Dusty Bhan]Stress 0% RAD 15%
    [Skills: Wasteland Survival 45%, Materials Engineering 64%, Administration 25%]
    [Traits: Compulsive Scavenger -5%, Deep Pockets 5%, Eidetic Memory 5%, Hard to Kill 10%, Mastermind 20%, Neo-Tokyo Drifter 5%, Eccentric -15%, RAD Dance Routine -%, Black Card]

Dusty looks at Chuck. Then he looks at the robot. Then he's on a horse- wait, no he's not. "Should mo-o-o-ove robot to storage room." He eyes Chuck, expectantly. "Mark wa-a-arning on door." He pops open a marker, the scent of black licorice fills the area as Dusty scritches DANGER: HOMOCIDAL ROBOT- OPEN AT OWN RISK across the door. "Should stack she-e-elves in way. Then leave area, find someone friendly." The lenses of his goggles tracks STYX out the door. "Maybe nrrrkt be attacked."

Just gonna point Toasters to that name written in bold

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    oh wait the moon is in pieces

oh well spent too much time on this sig now

Shabooty on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    oh haha, the moon's in pieces? I thought it was glowin' green! didn't realize it blowed up.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    It's RB, Chirp, Jack(?), and Wolf that are still with Judge Charles, right?

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    wait why am I being pointed to that name being written in bold

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    TELEPORT THAT ROBUTT

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    URL="http://glossolalia-rpg.pbworks.com/Jayce-Watts"]Jayce[/URL [Stress]:0% [RAD]:0%
    Skills:Nasty Brawling 60%, Casual Socializing 40%
    Traits: Horror Show 10%, Agile Aquarian 15%, Klawtana Kawmbatant 5%, Sightless Electrolocation 5%, Natural Camouflage 10%
    Meta Traits:Mutant Swift

Looking up at the throbbing mass in the stone circle, Jayce gets a sinking feeling in his guts.

Man, if this dude is anything like your audacious aussieness I am going to flip my biscuit, bro.

He turns to the assembled rag-tag behind him," Well, as they say in London: Come along my droogs!" before slithering up the hill, letting out a slightly louder whisper "Yo, big red! I got some words with you about some problems."

I missed this.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [London][Wolf] Stress 0% RAD 0%
    [Skills Lupine Instinct 30%, Swashbuckle 48%, Oration 45%[/I]]
    [Traits Claws 5%, Inhumanly Quick 10%, British Tar 10%, Lupine Senses 10%, Authority Pheromones 10%, Chitinous Titan 20% Black Card
    Austenism -5%, Mutant Man's Burden -10%, Monstrous -10%]

Wolf turns to Raargh, "I say! Articulately put, chappy! Why, I say, this scent business has been just about the closest thing to compre-watch-a-ma-call-it I've bloody well stomped my paws since this whole business erupted, what!" he looks to his gathered companions, then back to RB, "We shall see your brother, chum, I say," his voice falls to a whisper, "we shall see your brother."

The camera pans back to the gathering with a longer, wide-angle shot (because the producers can spring for that these days), and Wolf turns to the British judge, "What-ho, there, I shall require the use of a boat of some sort, what!"

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Considering that evidently every mutant is anti-human it's kinda funny that none of ours are at all

well Wolf is a little teeny bit I guess. And Skiff probably is since he was one of Marysillda's mutants

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    it's a 10% negative trait. He's not anti-human, they just need to be taught how to do things right.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    So, it's Noble Savage racism?

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Krosius wrote: »

I think you're thinking of White Man's Burden racism

or maybe they're the same thing and I don't actually know what Noble Savage racism is

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited June 2010

or maybe they're the same thing and I don't actually know what Noble Savage racism is

I think we are talking about two different racisms......racimi? What is plural racism? Is it like Moose?

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    No, that's fine Speed. If need be we can always just break a hole through and leave. Also the people coming should be pretty severally RAD poisoned so there's that.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    edited June 2010

I think we are talking about two different racisms......racimi? What is plural racism? Is it like Moose?

Yeah well wikipedia says mine is more fitting so I win

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    No, that's fine Speed. If need be we can always just break a hole through and leave. Also the people coming should be pretty severally RAD poisoned so there's that.

I am confused and mildly concerned that we know there's a freaker around and yet the ambient hasn't dropped once yet.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Gonna have a game of freaker Chicken
    First one to lower the Ambient RAD will be mocked mercilessly

also turned into lemon meringue pie or something

NeoToma on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Mutant Man's Burden is indeed one word away from White Man's Burden.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    NeoToma wrote: »
    Gonna have a game of freaker Chicken
    First one to lower the Ambient RAD will be mocked mercilessly

also turned into lemon meringue pie or something

Anyone that wants to play that game with me

does not realize how willing I am to blow everything the fuck up

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Speed has a phd in destroying well balanced universes

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I am extremely shocked that speed has been playing freakers for multiple missions and still hasn't caused a RADsplosion

(Dubh I will edit my action for teleportation antics once I get home)

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I am extremely shocked that speed has been playing freakers for multiple missions and still hasn't caused a RADsplosion

Seriously, i want three mini-crashes on my desk by monday

NeoToma on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I almost did at the start of Bro mission!

Dubh talked me into retroactively blowing off my RAD though. :(

Really though I am disappointed in you all for the lack of reality-warping explosions you have managed to create. We've had, what, one? just despicable.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    If this weren't a rescue mission and I wasn't already injured we'd so do it Speed.

Mini-Crash, I mean.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Plus Rad wounds are awesome and sexy
    [P] Translucent Skin -10%
    [P] Glowing Veins -10%
    [P] Lime Eyes -10%
    [P] RAD Itch -10%
    Whisper -10%
    Ozone Scent -10%
    Garbled Voice -10%
    [M] RAD Addict -10%
    [M] RAD Delusions -10%
    [M] RAD Phobia -10%
    You know you want some of that

NeoToma on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Fuck yeah, Whisper is hot

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Wait till you see my dick.

Amma beat that pussy up!

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    It's alright Vis

we will have plenty of time in our adventures together to irresponsibly fuck everything up

Besides it's you that's gotta take the brunt of it not me 8-)

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ahahah

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    It's funny because it's true.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    It's alright Vis

we will have plenty of time in our adventures together to irresponsibly fuck everything up

Speaking of which, what happens to Cobalt if Makali dies?

Does he get transported back to Black Plastic HQ or something?

And then the grizzled Black Plastic commander says, "Dammit, Cobalt, you're a loose cannon! Now we have to find you a new partner!"

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Really

if we are being honest

Starting with blowing up the universe might have been a bad move for me

I mean when you open with rending all of Creation in twain

you really got nowhere to go but down

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Stilts wrote: »
    It's alright Vis

Speaking of which, what happens to Cobalt if Makali dies?

Does he get transported back to Black Plastic HQ or something?

And then the grizzled Black Plastic commander says, "Dammit, Cobalt, you're a loose cannon! Now we have to find you a new partner!"

I can take control of any part of Makali's mind that he doesn't have blocked off.

So dead Makali presumably means I get total control of his brain and therefore body.

Speed Racer on
This discussion has been closed.