As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Giovanni? Are you out there?

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    flygon rules

stop hating.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    flygon is a cool pokemon

but he should have evolved from something else

BugBoy on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    At least he's not Garchomp. Fuck that guy.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't really like dragons

I think I would if it were like, real

and it took time and strength of spirit to tame one

but instead it's like get out there you piece of shit

be an overpowered cheater

Skull Man on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I like my Dragonite but I'd rather use my Metagross.

And Skully, to be fair, there's a couple dragons that aren't ridiculously overpowered. Like Altaria or Flygon or Kingdra.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    you know the ones I mean

Skull Man on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    yeah

on another note FUCK i want to post my new thread ;_; this pokemon has gone unrecognized for far too long.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    What was the page 80 argument that always happens anyway?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    whether goku could beat mewtwo in a fight

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Pff obviously he could

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Speed Racer I have discovered something you will enjoy very much.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Now I'm scared

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I'm not kidding or being sarcastic. Unfortunately I can't post it till this thread is locked but, well, you'll see.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    yeah

on another note FUCK i want to post my new thread ;_; this pokemon has gone unrecognized for far too long.

is it stantler

BugBoy on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Don't be ridiculous.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    is it drowzee

I like drowzee

BugBoy on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Yes.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I like hypno

he comes up to you all mystical and distracting and then just headbutts the fuck out of you

Skull Man on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    He's pretty cool yeah. I wouldn't use one over, say, Gardevoir or Metagross or Bronzong or basically any of the other Psychics that I've already trained, but he's pretty neato.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Yeah the only thing about Hypno is that there's a bunch of stuff that can do what he does better

but they ain't got the same kind of class

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    drowzee also happens to be based off of the best real life animal

BugBoy on
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    BugBoy wrote: »
    drowzee also happens to be based off of the best real life animal

you?

edit: oh wait, you said best

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    am

am I being insulted

BugBoy on
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm not even sure

I mean I guess the choices are:

-you are not the best animal (not really insulting, look at a motherfucking shark or something)
    -drowzee is not based on a picture of you (I guess that is a good thing, he's got a weird nose)

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    oh

both are true

this is the best animal
    TapirAtSDZ.jpg

BugBoy on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    So do we know any actual release dates yet for Black and White?

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    September 18 in japan

Spring 2011 for us USA types

BugBoy on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Waiting an extra six months blows, especially when I don't want to spoil the list of new pokemon

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I'm trying to convince myself that I'll only look at the stuff announced in pre-release and then check for a Sableye/Dunsparce evo

e: Also! The aesthetic for Black version is really cool. Black looks like it's getting dark, technologically advanced cities, while White gets bright natural environments

I think I made the right choice

BugBoy on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Man, I just know some jerk is gonna lock this thread as soon as I go to sleep and my glorious thread will never see the light of day.

God damnit.

Seriously though if there's a Sableye/Mawile evo, somebody better fucking tell me.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    right

someone PM me ASAP if they reveal a Sableye evo

BugBoy on
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh come on, Flaffy, show up, I know it's 10:30, but wake your ass up and let me catch you!

Yukira on
  • Options
    PureauthorPureauthor Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Man I don't like the differentiation between the games. They're going to end up at that 'wonderful' level where you feel like you're missing something by playing one game but there's not enough content to justify purchasing two of them.

Pureauthor on
    SS FC: 1334 0950 5927
    Platinum FC: 2880 3245 5111
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    only a sucker buys both games. Don't be a sucker, Nintendo has enough of your money already.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    This is nice, though

I'd rather have the aesthetic differences to make the two versions actually different instead of two versions that are more or less the same

this is a huge step in the right direction

BugBoy on
  • Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm trying to convince myself that I'll only look at the stuff announced in pre-release and then check for a Sableye/Dunsparce evo

The only evolution that makes sense for Dunsparce is a Dirt Devil

Rent on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    a vacuum cleaner?

BugBoy on
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I can see it

Shabooty on
  • Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    a vacuum cleaner?

Yeah

Rent on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    How about instead, they retcon one pokemon from each generation out of existence. No more stupid Dunsparce, no more stupid Luvdisc, no more stupid Mr. Mime, no more stupid Mime Jr. And we can go ahead and preemptively kill off the Gears.

Clint Eastwood on
This discussion has been closed.