As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread:

Help me identify this automotive connector

AthlantarAthlantar Registered User regular
edited June 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
Hi all,

I was wondering if you could tell me what the name of the connector on the right in these pictures is.

Also, if you know a place to buy online to buy them cheap, that'd be great, mmmkay?

Thanks for the help!

Athlantar on


  • DorkmanDorkman Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    My mechanic father chipped in that it might be a mass airflow sensor connector. But that is just from looking at it.

    With that in mind, would the name of the jpg be a hint perhaps? Or is that just coincidence.

    Is this off of a 2007 Silverado?

    Dorkman on
    Poke Black 2 FC: 0390 6923 7158
  • King KongKing Kong Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    There are so many connectors on a car that match that pinout. What it is out of at least? Any

    King Kong on
  • FeatherBladeFeatherBlade Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Take these pics to your local auto parts store. That's probably the easiest way.

    FeatherBlade on
Sign In or Register to comment.