As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Talk to me about essential Star Wars KOTOR 2 : The Sith Lords MODS

The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
edited June 2010 in Games and Technology
Recently picked it up on the cheap, haven't played it since just after launch. Have let it brew in my mind for half a decade, its terribleness percolating into some kind of ultimate shitstorm. It can't have been as bad as I remember, and probably isn't. But even so, I know it was riddled with bugs and missed content, was wondering if anyone with experience or better google-fu than I could point me in the direction of some 'download this, it will fix things' mod.

I know the team gizka restoration thing hasn't, and will never, come out - but there has to be some other kind of bug-fix pack for all sorts of little things. I wanna grab em all before I replay it so that the shoddy release doesn't ruin the experience.

At this point in time, all the lists of recommended mods or fan-patches are 90% darth vader reskins and 10% 'skip this content' fixes - which I don't want. I don't even run the dungeon be gone thing for BG2. I like to see it all.

Just want to enjoy it all over again with as few technical issues as possible, really. Are there things that can facilitate that for me? It's been hard to sort the wheat from the chaff, with so many sites referring to the enigmatic team gizka thing that is dead.

The_Scarab on

• Options
    ZerokkuZerokku Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Uh Im pretty sure the restoration patches already did come out.

Zerokku on
  • Options
    deowolfdeowolf is allowed to do that. Traffic.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    It wasn't the Gizka patch, but there was another restoration project that came out, supposedly fixing a lot of the end. Let's warm up the Googles-Machine and take a look.

deowolf on
    [SIGPIC]acocoSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]