As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Blue Dragon, anybody?

MAINER 3.0MAINER 3.0 Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in Social Entropy++
From the minds that brought you Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger comes...this thing.

I want to talk about it with people just like you.

e1130cc97b22e51a13c9fb00ab1c3451.png
MAINER 3.0 on
«1

Posts

  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited January 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Blue Dragon, nobody

    Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    final quest dragon fantasy warrior for the xbox 360

    Whippy on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    same rehashed dragon quest final fantasy shit

    with new abilities

    Meissnerd on
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    i kind of want to buy a new pokemon game

    a good one

    potatoe on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited January 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    potatoe wrote:
    i kind of want to buy a new pokemon game

    a good one

    They are good. Stop buying Pika Pinball.

    Meissnerd on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Blue Dragon wasted no time in getting a manga and anime to help boost merchandise sales. I was actually thinking about reading it the other day.

    Potatoe - You've got to try Pokemon Ranger. The game becomes so much fun.

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    final quest dragon fantasy warrior for the xbox 360
    I'd buy it.

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    NewtronNewtron Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    you woke up this morning
    Got yourself a gun,
    Mama always said you'd be
    The chosen one

    Newtron on
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Meissnerd wrote:
    potatoe wrote:
    i kind of want to buy a new pokemon game

    a good one

    They are good. Stop buying Pika Pinball.
    i haven't bought one since ruby

    i am waiting for
    the diamond and pearl ones look amazing

    potatoe on
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    let me show you my pokemans

    Captain K on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    potatoe wrote:
    Meissnerd wrote:
    potatoe wrote:
    i kind of want to buy a new pokemon game

    a good one

    They are good. Stop buying Pika Pinball.
    i haven't bought one since ruby

    i am waiting for
    the diamond and pearl ones look amazing

    Me too, actually. That weasel thing looks so awesome.

    Meissnerd on
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Fizban wrote:
    Potatoe - You've got to try Pokemon Ranger. The game becomes so much fun.
    what kind of game is it?
    is it like the standard ones (red, blue...) or something else?

    potatoe on
  • Options
    MAINER 3.0MAINER 3.0 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Every time I see a game with Akira Toriyama on the character design, I brace myself for some young and spunky kid in mega cool shortz! And like, wristbands.

    MAINER 3.0 on
    e1130cc97b22e51a13c9fb00ab1c3451.png
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    Every time I see a game with Akira Toriyama on the character design, I brace myself for some young and spunky kid in mega cool shortz! And like, wristbands.

    Tidus.jpg

    Meissnerd on
  • Options
    dushdush Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    Every time I see a game with Akira Toriyama on the character design, I brace myself for some young and spunky kid in mega cool shortz! And like, wristbands.

    who

    what

    dush on
    imeandangdogwhyyougottadoathing.PNG
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is fun enough. Dungeon crawling with your pokemons.

    Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    Fizban wrote:
    Potatoe - You've got to try Pokemon Ranger. The game becomes so much fun.

    beyblade

    Whippy on
  • Options
    MAINER 3.0MAINER 3.0 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    dush wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    Every time I see a game with Akira Toriyama on the character design, I brace myself for some young and spunky kid in mega cool shortz! And like, wristbands.

    who

    what

    bd.jpg

    MAINER 3.0 on
    e1130cc97b22e51a13c9fb00ab1c3451.png
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Fizban wrote:
    Potatoe - You've got to try Pokemon Ranger. The game becomes so much fun.

    beyblade
    beyblade1.jpg
    beyblade2.jpg
    beyblade3.jpg

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    country time light

    Whippy on
  • Options
    thegloamingthegloaming Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    More like Blue Fagon.

    thegloaming on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    country time light
    My roommate drank it :3

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I thought you said Beyblade as a joke, but I guess you didn't

    Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Why don't we talk about lost planet instead. I bought that, I'm willing to talk about it.

    Ive only played the demo so far, but the grappling hook is fucking tits.

    Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    RancedRanced Default Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    my 360 doesn't know if it's broken or not

    Ranced on
  • Options
    MAINER 3.0MAINER 3.0 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    So far all of the next-gen systems suck hard. I can't think of one game worth spending 50 bucks on.

    MAINER 3.0 on
    e1130cc97b22e51a13c9fb00ab1c3451.png
  • Options
    MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    So, like does this kid.... search the world for 7 *blue* dragons balls or something? hmmmm...

    i bet it takes him a while to charge his full power. and even then hes toying with you.



    i'll destroy you with my..... POWERFUL HANDS!
    bew bew bew bew bew

    Mighty on
    Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options
    ColdbrandColdbrand Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    So far all of the next-gen systems suck hard. I can't think of one game worth spending 50 bucks on.
    That's because you're a dumb whiny bitch.

    Coldbrand on
  • Options
    MAINER 3.0MAINER 3.0 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Coldbrand wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    So far all of the next-gen systems suck hard. I can't think of one game worth spending 50 bucks on.
    That's because you're a dumb whiny bitch.

    Well YOU might really like Wii Sports but that doesn't mean everybody does.

    I also forgot about Gears of War.

    MAINER 3.0 on
    e1130cc97b22e51a13c9fb00ab1c3451.png
  • Options
    ColdbrandColdbrand Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    Coldbrand wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    So far all of the next-gen systems suck hard. I can't think of one game worth spending 50 bucks on.
    That's because you're a dumb whiny bitch.

    Well YOU might really like Wii Sports but that doesn't mean everybody does.

    I also forgot about Gears of War.
    If you're not into Dead Rising than you're a faggot.

    Coldbrand on
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Coldbrand wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    Coldbrand wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    So far all of the next-gen systems suck hard. I can't think of one game worth spending 50 bucks on.
    That's because you're a dumb whiny bitch.

    Well YOU might really like Wii Sports but that doesn't mean everybody does.

    I also forgot about Gears of War.
    If you're not into Dead Rising than you're a faggot.
    That game is awesome but I still gotta get past the the part where you have to wait in the mall for hours until the next day.

    Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    ColdbrandColdbrand Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Uriel wrote:
    Coldbrand wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    Coldbrand wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    So far all of the next-gen systems suck hard. I can't think of one game worth spending 50 bucks on.
    That's because you're a dumb whiny bitch.

    Well YOU might really like Wii Sports but that doesn't mean everybody does.

    I also forgot about Gears of War.
    If you're not into Dead Rising than you're a faggot.
    That game is awesome but I still gotta get past the the part where you have to wait in the mall for hours until the next day.
    No you don't. Go fucking rock more zombies, learn to get around quick, waiting is for people afraid to take risks.

    Coldbrand on
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Coldbrand wrote:
    Uriel wrote:
    Coldbrand wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    Coldbrand wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    So far all of the next-gen systems suck hard. I can't think of one game worth spending 50 bucks on.
    That's because you're a dumb whiny bitch.

    Well YOU might really like Wii Sports but that doesn't mean everybody does.

    I also forgot about Gears of War.
    If you're not into Dead Rising than you're a faggot.
    That game is awesome but I still gotta get past the the part where you have to wait in the mall for hours until the next day.
    No you don't. Go fucking rock more zombies, learn to get around quick, waiting is for people afraid to take risks.
    But it's dangerous out there!

    Are there rescue missions at least? Something I could actually do while out there?

    Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I want a 360 but I have no monies

    I only play my Wii for Zelda

    should I sell my Wii y/n?

    Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    MAINER 3.0MAINER 3.0 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Fuck, I feel like a fool. I've been sitting on my 360 and forgot that game even existed. And I love zombies.

    MAINER 3.0 on
    e1130cc97b22e51a13c9fb00ab1c3451.png
  • Options
    ColdbrandColdbrand Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Uriel wrote:
    Coldbrand wrote:
    Uriel wrote:
    Coldbrand wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    Coldbrand wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    So far all of the next-gen systems suck hard. I can't think of one game worth spending 50 bucks on.
    That's because you're a dumb whiny bitch.

    Well YOU might really like Wii Sports but that doesn't mean everybody does.

    I also forgot about Gears of War.
    If you're not into Dead Rising than you're a faggot.
    That game is awesome but I still gotta get past the the part where you have to wait in the mall for hours until the next day.
    No you don't. Go fucking rock more zombies, learn to get around quick, waiting is for people afraid to take risks.
    But it's dangerous out there!

    Are there rescue missions at least? Something I could actually do while out there?
    Yes there are plenty of those. Though I've never bothered because I just want to kill zombies with loud music playing off the hard drive honestly.

    Coldbrand on
  • Options
    PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    I want a 360 but I have no monies

    I only play my Wii for Zelda

    should I sell my Wii y/n?

    No, keep it until more good games come out, like Mario Galaxy or Metroid.

    PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.