Options

Once again, US does [chat] France couldn't

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    i like (sometimes) when a girl wears a bra during

i like the sort of contrast against their skin

i also like when someone wears a hat or sunglasses during oral sex (sometimes)

i also like onion bagels

how about a skimask or a pantyhose on their head
    like she was robbin your banks

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    the pancake place was pretty good nexus!

only pretty good :P

how did you enjoy your stay in lovely new jersey?

I mean it was pancakes eggs and sausage, all pretty good. I would definitely eat there again, good atmosphere, tasty food, liquor.

and my stay was hot!

thank you for showing me wondershowzen though : D

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I'm a fan of bra on every once in a while.

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010

Well that's just practical.

Winky on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Louis' new show starts next week. I'm giddy.

louis ck??

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I've always wondered what's the point of elaborate and beautiful lingerie if it is removed as quickly as possible once the sexy times happen.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Shiiiiit, electric cars were the fastest before internal combustion motors O_o That's weird.

Daxon on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I can't fucking wait, let me tell you. I fucking love that guy.

As for bras, I prefer them off to on. There's a certain je ne sais quoi about a girl with her bra on, but when we get down to business, I wanna see everything!

Did I spell je ne sais quoi right?

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Protein ShakesProtein Shakes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I've always wondered what's the point of elaborate and beautiful lingerie if it is removed as quickly as possible once the sexy times happen.

What. It isn't removed as quickly as possible. You take your sweet time with it, which builds up the sexual tension.

Protein Shakes on
  • Options
    WitchdrWitchdr Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    they fuck with their bras on it's a whole other thing

Thanks hakk, you brought back some fun memories from a lunch break when i was an intern. Ah what fun times

Witchdr on
    "Look, all I know is that this cord was plugged into my house and your house was glowing like the freakin' sun. So, I put two and two together there and decided that you're pissing me off." -Carl Brutananadilewski

In regards to the advocates of his former empire: “I was going to have them all executed… the Royal Advocate talked me out of it.” -Shadowthrone (Emperor Kellanved)

Handles: LoL-Emerging, BF4/Hardline-Whiskeyjack227, Steam-Fragglerock, HOTS/Blizzard-Whiskeyjack#1333, Life-Jason
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    whether or not a lady wears a bra during sex with me is none of my business if I may say so

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited June 2010

Truth. The best lingerie you can wear while having sex.

And, consequently, is machine washable.

Winky on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2010
    AHAHA YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY DICK

I AM THE LOUIS CK KING MOTHERFUCKERS!

this reminds me of aziz ansari

this guy goes, you must be pretty psyched about all this slumdog millionaire stuff

...yeah, i am! i have no idea why, though. i had NOTHING to do with that movie! it's just that all these people who kind of look like are in this movie that everyone loves and winning oscars and stuff, and i was like woah, woah woah... are white people just psyched ALL THE TIME? it's like "back to the future, that's us! godfather, that's us! godfather part 2, that's us! departed, that's us! sunset boulevard, that's us! citizen kane, that's us! jaws, that's us! every movie BUT slumdog millionaire and boys in the hood is US! WE ARE WHITE PEOPLE, SUCK OUR DICKS"

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    whether or not a lady wears a bra during sex with me is none of my business if I may say so

unless they're cones
    then it might be a little painful for you

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    the pancake place was pretty good nexus!

only pretty good :P

how did you enjoy your stay in lovely new jersey?

I mean it was pancakes eggs and sausage, all pretty good. I would definitely eat there again, good atmosphere, tasty food, liquor.

and my stay was hot!

thank you for showing me wondershowzen though : D

one of us

one of us

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited June 2010

That's only because you haven't figured out how to operate a clasp yet.

Winky on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    AHAHA YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY DICK

I AM THE LOUIS CK KING MOTHERFUCKERS!

this reminds me of aziz ansari

this guy goes, you must be pretty psyched about all this slumdog millionaire stuff

...yeah, i am! i have no idea why, though. i had NOTHING to do with that movie! it's just that all these people who kind of look like are in this movie that everyone loves and winning oscars and stuff, and i was like woah, woah woah... are white people just psyched ALL THE TIME? it's like "back to the future, that's us! godfather, that's us! godfather part 2, that's us! departed, that's us! sunset boulevard, that's us! citizen kane, that's us! jaws, that's us! every movie BUT slumdog millionaire and boys in the hood is US! WE ARE WHITE PEOPLE, SUCK OUR DICKS"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2010
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

i also like onion bagels

mah sperm banks?

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Witchdr wrote: »

Thanks hakk, you brought back some fun memories from a lunch break when i was an intern. Ah what fun times

D:

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010

louis ck??

Yup. 11pm on Thursday on FX.

According to him, FX gave him 200 grand to film the pilot without any interaction from the network. He said he had bigger offers from NBC and FOX to make a show but they wanted to be involved in the show. FX told him "We can't give you as much money but we can give you total control" so he took it. They loved the pilot, told him to make 12 more and gave him 300 grand per episode.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

i also like onion bagels

mah sperm banks?
    man that's a coincidence

I always wear a skimask when I have sex

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited June 2010

i also like onion bagels

mah sperm banks?

exactly
    you could draw little dollar signs on your balls too

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2010

D:

Turn that frown upsidedown baby, must fun i"ve had at work ever :lol:

Witchdr on
    "Look, all I know is that this cord was plugged into my house and your house was glowing like the freakin' sun. So, I put two and two together there and decided that you're pissing me off." -Carl Brutananadilewski

In regards to the advocates of his former empire: “I was going to have them all executed… the Royal Advocate talked me out of it.” -Shadowthrone (Emperor Kellanved)

Handles: LoL-Emerging, BF4/Hardline-Whiskeyjack227, Steam-Fragglerock, HOTS/Blizzard-Whiskeyjack#1333, Life-Jason
  • Options
    edited June 2010

unless they're cones
    then it might be a little painful for you

lady gaga from the Alejandro video bra?

I gotta say

I was very underwhelmed by that video

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    shakes could you stop referring to science as a monolithic entity

such as

'it should be proved by science!'
    'science has certain ways of figuring things out'

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Do we have any Slovakian [chat]ters?

I want to kiss one of those magnificent bastards.

As it turns out, your dear brother is a quarter Slovakian.

*slobber*

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited June 2010

louis ck??

According to him, FX gave him 200 grand to film the pilot without any interaction from the network. He said he had bigger offers from NBC and FOX to make a show but they wanted to be involved in the show. FX told him "We can't give you as much money but we can give you total control" so he took it. They loved the pilot, told him to make 12 more and gave him 300 grand per episode.
    I figure he can get away with more dirty stuff on FX than NBC or FOX too.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010

D:

Turn that frown upsidedown baby, must fun i"ve at at work ever :lol:

un po' fessional

My internship is not fun :(

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

louis ck??

Will it be up on Hulu?

Thanatos on
  • Options
    EllieEllie Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    If you're my boyfriend you say, "Yeah. Yellow is totally your colour." And go back to playing Modern Warfare 2. Thus, the lingerie stays in place all night long.

At least until I decide it's uncomfortable and change into my frumpiest tee shirt and lounge pants.

Ellie on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

i also like onion bagels

Son, you've got a panty on your head.

But seriously, who hasn't fantasized about being blown by the Unabomber?

Lawndart on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    hakks what is your internship anyway?

and when do you come back

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    shakes could you stop referring to science as a monolithic entity

such as

'it should be proved by science!'
    'science has certain ways of figuring things out'

but science is your evidential lord, as ordained by reason and observation

do not defy science, heathen

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    See, Hakkes has the right idea.

Your internship should be soul-crushing, to prepare you for the rest of your soul-crushing life.

Winky on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010

louis ck??

I figure he can get away with more dirty stuff on FX than NBC or FOX too.

Yeah he said he can say almost anything except for "Fuck" "god damn" and "cock sucker." If I recall, he said the cock sucker thing had to do with one of the FX executives being a cock sucker.

My favorite thing Louis has ever done is the catholic chuch thing on YouTube. Can you pull that for me, VH?

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I figured lingerie gave a person confidence, like wearing a Superman costume underneath your suit would for a man. You'd walk among mere mortals undetected, all the while reveling in the knowledge of your hidden sexual powers.

Or like how Ed Wood felt better about himself when he wore women's clothing, at least according to Burton's film.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Ellie wrote: »
    If you're my boyfriend you say, "Yeah. Yellow is totally your colour." And go back to playing Modern Warfare 2. Thus, the lingerie stays in place all night long.

At least until I decide it's uncomfortable and change into my frumpiest tee shirt and lounge pants.

and if you were my girlfriend i would throw the controller down and take you right there, and probably be done in time to finish the match with a positive k/d :P

Witchdr on

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

Sit down on his lap.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited June 2010

Yellow? Really?

Winky on
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

Wait... So is Ellie a post-name-change Cass?

Gah, these name changes are messing with my head.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
This discussion has been closed.