Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Open Source Game Competition

squamulussquamulus Registered User
edited June 2010 in Games and Technology
Helloooo!

I'm working with a few guys on a project for indie game developers. The two of them quit their jobs about a year ago to focus on building a marketplace for indie games that gives developers more freedom and opportunities to collaborate. We're now almost ready for an open beta, and we need both games and people to help us test the platform.

To that end, we thought we might hold a competition to find some noteworthy open source games. We've collected more than sixty nominations and are now in the voting period. Feel free to stop by the site, peruse the nominees and their gameplay vids, and cast your vote. If you have any feedback as to the site or what this is about let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Since Penny Arcade is full of oozy gaming goodness I thought the lot of you may be interested.

Here's the blagh (http://digitalmancompetition.wordpress.com).

Thanks,
Samuel

squamulus on
This discussion has been closed.