As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

kindle store

ElinElin Registered User regular
edited June 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I don't have a Kindle but I have the Kindle PC app and the Android app. My issue is either I can not work an online store or it's broken. I have interest is buying a book, I went to the store on my phone and it lets me click a link but I selected try a sample, because I want to see if I can read it on my phone. It just will not send the sample at all. So I tried searching for a free book. His Majesty's Dragon is listed as free, I know people who have gotten it on their Kindle for free, but when I try clicking it on my phone I get a message saying it isn't found. When I search for kindle books on the computer a lot of them show "buy new" and a price, but no link allowing you to ... buy it? This is including the book I originally wanted that has a link to buy it when I search on my phone. What the hell?

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
PSN Hypacia
Xbox HypaciaMinnow
Discord Hypacia#0391
Elin on

• Options
    EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Is this today? I've been having problems with Amazon's website since about 4pm. I also don't have a Kindle but read Kindle books on my iPhone and computer, and to set up a default device or register a device, you do it in your "manage digital purchases" section on Amazon. It's "Manage your Kindle."

But yeah, I can't access any actual product on Amazon's site right now; I get the "It's not here" page as well.

EggyToast on
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • Options
    MushroomStickMushroomStick Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Something's going on with amazon today. I had to shut adblock off to get it to load at all.

MushroomStick on